• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cats: The Flood (RP Discussion)

Name: Dawnkit

Past name(s): None

Name meaning: Was born at dawn, and because her fur color reminded her mother of the dawn. Dawn is also her favorite time of day.

Sexuality: Straight

Clan: Skyclan

Personality: Will be developed as people play her. Generally a tough cookie, I guess.

Appearance: Creamy orange fur of an average length, with slightly darker stripes on her tail. She is an average size, but has very short whiskers.

Crush?: None, yet.

Mate?: NOPE

Kits?: (Facepalms so hard that my head flies out the window)

Other?: mostly NPC. She will not show up too much, as she is still too young to be an apprentice. Maybe if a full month passes she will become more active, but....

Name: Squirrelpelt

Past Names: Squirrelpaw, Squirrelkit

Name Meaning: Fur color is about the same as that of a squirrel, and she is very good at climbing.

Clan: Skyclan

Personality: Squirrelpelt is often very quiet, but she can also be very enthusiastic. She cares deeply for the good of her friends, and of her clan.

Appearance: Squirrel colored pelt, with long whiskers and big ears. She has brown eyes and a fluffy tail.

Crush?: Maybe?

Mate?: nope

Kits?: nope

Other?:

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Name: Torrentclaw

Past Names: Torrentpaw, Torrentkit

Name Meaning: From a young age he always reminded people of a rushing torrent with his speed and strength? Idk.

Clan: Riverclan

Personality: Very gruff unless you are an especial friend. He has very little patience with those who have not given him a reason to respect them. However, he is very loyal to his clan, and is known for his bravery.

Appearance: Blue-gray fur, yellow eyes, short tail. He is larger than average, but he has very thick fur on his paws that can make him a bit less deadly in battle and occasional make him stumble. However, they help if he has to swim.

Crush?: n/a

Mate?: Deceased during the beggining of the flood, Ripplenose (great sense of smell, was one of the best trackers in all the clans.

Kits?: Ripplenose was expecting kits in about a moon when she died, but none.

Other?:

Name: Willowcreek
Past Names: Willowpaw, Willowkit
Name Meaning: Her dark brown tabby pelt and her calm nature
Sexuality: Straight (not that it matters)
Clan: SkyClan
Personality: Willowcreek is a calm she-cat that enjoys helping others. She is stern with patients when she is treating them but always tries to reassure the suffering cats. She is gentle and caring, though she is nieve and is absent-minded.
Appearance: Willowcreek is a dark brown tabby with a white chest and toes. Her eyes are copper.
Crush?: N/A
Mate?: N/A
Kits?: N/A
Other?: NPC

Name: Shimmerstream
Past Names: Shimmerpaw, Shimmerkit
Name Meaning: Sounds pretty... That is all I can say.
Sexuality: Asexual (meaning she has no feelings to anyone, in that sense)
Clan: RIverClan
Personality: Shimmerstream is whimsy and often gets lost in thought. She is unusually happy all the time, giving off this slightly sinister feel when cats are around her. She speaks in riddles and rhymes a lot, but when she is doing her duty, there is not at that can do it better.
Appearance: Shimmerstream is a silver tabby with long, thick fur that is slightly curly. She has a white belly, muzzle, tail tip, and forepaws. Her eyes are green.
Crush?: N/A
Mate?: N/A
Kits?: N/A
Other?: N/A

Just let me know if these NPCs are fine...

@Lunar the Mew , in the first post it says that it is generations since the events of the books, or at least that is what I understood that sentence to mean. So if that is the case, I highly doubt that one of your character's mom's was a kit during the events of the book. I may be missing something, of course, but I just wanted to put this out there.

D

Deleted member 227971

Sorry for leaving this inactive, I’ll try and make a post once all this homework is out the way

Name: Lunastep
Past names: Lunakit Lunapaw
Name meaning: because she has a white crescent-shaped mark around her right eye
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Lunastep is a sweet cat that will not fight first hoping that she can talk to them. Even if it is nice this still gets her in trouble sometimes.
appearance: She has black long fur and white paws, belly, and muzzle. She also has a crescent-shaped marking around her right eye. She also has blue eyes
Crush: no
Mate: NOPE
Kits: NOOOOOOOOOO
Other: Cliffpaw is Lunastep's apprentice. Lunastep and Cliffpaw are very close. having a mother and daughter like relationship.