1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Warrior cats: The Flood (RP Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Astrapi, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

@Pokéboy098 @Jodie.xox

Generations have passed scince the battle against the Dark Forest, SkyClan is home, and the five clans are at peace. However after a long season of rain, a flood threatens the clans. RiverClan being at danger most, have completely abandoned their territory, moving onto the gavering area. ShadowClan have also abandoned their now overflowing marsh, moving onto the moor, making a temporary alliance with WindClan. SkyClan and ThunderClan found refuge nearer to the north-east of the territories, nearer to the Moonpool, and on a hill with makeshift dens, big enough to support both clans.

In these desperate times, a new kind sickness is spreading, so named Blue-cough, making cats sick, shaky and feverish, and worse than greencough. Prey is running low. Will the clans be able to make it?

Rules:
    Please don't swear
    No superpowers
    No godmodding
    No Reincarnations! Cats simply do not come back to life UNLESS they are a leader and were given nine lives.
    Make sure you have some knowledge of warriors before you join.
    Four characters maximum. For now, you're allowed one higher ranked cat (med cat/med cat apprentice/deputy), and your other characters may be whatever, including meditators
    Leaders are NPC, just stick to their personallity.
    Leaders will not die unless I say so
    This is one of the most complex RP's I have made, so please try and be active

Leader - Kinkstar/Kinktrail - Lithe and skinny Tufty amber-furred tom with blue eyes - Calm and cautious, Kinkstar always looks out for his clan and does what he thinks is right - 7/9 lives left - NPC

Deputy - None

Medicine cat - None
    Apprentice - None

Seinor Warriors (40 moons+):

Warriors:
    Peaknettle - (See bio for disc) - Very complex personality, nobody can tell how she'll react to something. Great swimmer - Fallowpaw's mentor - Me

Robinflight - dark ginger (red) tabby she-cat with green eyes - over confident and boastful - @PlayfulFox47

Meditators:

Apprentices:
    Rainpaw - Grey and white she cat with deep blue eyes - Calm and intelligent - @PlayfulFox47

Fallowpaw - Pale ginger tabby she cat with blue eyes - Sees the best in everyone - Peaknettle's apprentice - Me

Queens and Kits:
    Flowerface - Pretty Silver she-cat with a flower shaped marking on her face - Kind and bubbly - mother of Kinkstar's kits.
    Kits - Hawkkit (brown tom), Aspenkit (Ginger she-kit) and Snowkit (White tom)

Elders (usuallly 50 moons+, can be older/younger):
    Hazefur - White tom with amber eyes and a bob tail, 56 moons - Loves telling stories, former meditator - NPC
    Tumblefoot/squirrel - Tabby tortishell she cat with bright green eyes, lost a foot to a dog (retired early, usually helps out in the nursery or with the medicine cat) - Wise and open to new ideas, always willing to help - NPC
    Leader - Sunstar/Sundapple - Short-legged White and ginger she-cat with one yellow eye and one green eye - Boisterous and fussy, yet has undoubtable loyalty - 9/9 lives left - NPC

Deputy - None

Medicine cat - None
    Apprentice - None

Warriors:
    Flintfoot - grey tom with darker coloured paws - sarky and snappy - NPC

Meditators:
    Heatherfur - Lilac she cat with violet eyes and a thin face - Lazy, kind and friendly - Me

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:

Fallowtail - brown she cat with a ginger tail - Sweet and forgiving - NPC
    Leader - Hazelstar/Hazelwind - Old yet muscular sandy coloured tom with one ginger paw and blue eyes- Hazelstar is quick to judge, yet is very kind at heart. He would never wish harm against any cat - 5/9 lives left - NPC

Deputy - Ratbriar - Dark grey Tom - Belives StarClan has abandoned them - @Pokéboy098

Medicine cat - None
    Apprentice - None

Stripenose - Tabby she-cat with a large nose - Joking and friendly - NPC

Warriors:

Meditators:

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:

Berrypad - White tom with an orange tail tip - Grumpy and whiny - NPC
    Leader - Lightstar/eye - Slim, Pale gold she cat with even paler eyes - Playful and caring - 8/9 lives left - NPC

Deputy - None

Medicine cat - Crowsong - Black she cat with amber eyes - grumpy and dismissive, yet has a soft spot - @PlayfulFox47
    Apprentice - None

Warriors (Moor runner or Tunneller):
    Ivywish (Moor Runner) - White tom with silver tabby dapples and sky blue eyes, mistaken for a she-cat by other clans - Cautious, yet well meaning - Me

Meditators:

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:

Jaycall - Black and white tom, partially deaf - Loud, yet very kind - NPC
    Leader - Hollowstar/wood - Young Long furred Cream tom - Very caring and sweet, loves everyone around him. Very protective. - 9/9 lives left - NPC

Deputy - None

Medicine cat - Pebblestem - Small mottled grey and black spotted she cat - Pacifist, belives fighting is needless - @Pokéboy098
    Apprentice - None

Duckfall - white tom with a ginger spot on his head - Ambitous, yet dangerous - @Pokéboy098

Warriors:

Meditators:
    Lillystem - Grey she cat - Very calm and quiet - NPC

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:

Tuftfur - Long furred brown she with dark eyes - Often sleepy and calm - NPC

Name:
    Past Names:
    Name Meaning:
    Sexuality:
    Clan:
    Personality:
    Apperance:
    Crush?:
    Mate?:
    Kits?:
    Other?:
    Name: Peaknettle
    Past Names: Peakpaw, Peakkit
    Name Meaning: No particular meaning
    Sexuality: Straight
    Clan: Thunder
    Personality: Very complex personality, nobody can tell how she'd react to something
    Apperance: upload_2019-7-28_18-5-50.png
    (Designed by me on https://www.dolldivine.com/create-a-cat.php (Create a Cat ~ Warrior Cat Maker))
    Crush?: None
    Mate?: None
    Kits?: None
    Other?: None
    Name: Heatherfur
    Past Names: Heatherpaw, Heather
    Name Meaning: Her eyes are the colour of heather, her suffix has no meaning
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Clan: SkyClan
    Personality: Very lazy yet kind and friendly
    Apperance:
    [​IMG]
    (Image not owned by me)
    Like this, except her eyes are violet
    Crush?: Nope
    Mate?: Nope
    Kits?: Nope
    Other?: Nope
    Name: Ivywish
    Past Names: Ivypaw, Ivykit
    Name Meaning: No meaning
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Clan: WindClan
    Personality: Jumpy and skittish, yet very calm and collected. Means the best for everyone
    Apperance:
    upload_2019-7-28_18-18-46.png
    Crush?: No
    Mate?: No
    Kits?: No
    Other?: No

This took ages yay

#1 Astrapi, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    RenzFlintrock likes this.
  2. PlayfulFox47

PlayfulFox47 Previously PlayfulShinx47

Ok, I LOVE Warriors. I am on Power of Three saga, and really want to move forward faster and get to Odmen of the Stars because that saga is good (From what I hear) I am also reading Dawn of the Clans at the exact some time, so it isn't too bad... Anyway, I am throwing in an application!

Name: Crowsong
    Past Names: Crowkit, Crowpaw
    Name Meaning: Her pelt color is a black, hence the origainl prefix. Her voice is also very horse and she tends to snap a lot for the song part, since a crow is not the best singer
    Sexuality: Stright, not that it matters since she cannot take a mate
    Clan: Windclan
    Personality: Crowsong is a grumpy she-cat. She hates battles and was always in the medicine den as a kit. She has a soft spot for kits and elders, remembering her youthful energy. She also uses a lot of tough love. Crowsong is very dismissive and tends to write off most problems that the cat go to her for as 'personal problems'.
    Appearance: Crowsong is a black she-cat with amber eyes. No other markings, no scars, no nothing.
    Crush?: N/A
    Mate?: N/A
    Kits?: N/A
    Other?:

Name: Rainpaw (Hoping for Rainfall in the future)
    Past Names: Rainkit
    Name Meaning: Her pelt is gray, reminding her mother of the rain. She is also very calm, hence her name.
    Clan: ThunderClan
    Personality: Rainpaw is a calm she-cat that thinks before she acts. While she seems perfect for a medicine cat apprentice at first for this fact, she has no interest for herbs and instead wants to fight and hunt for her clan. She still retains the youthful energy she had when she was a kit. She always tries to think out her problems, due to the fact she is weaker than most other cats.
    Appearance: Rainpaw is a light gray she-cat with a white chest, and paws. Her tail tip and ear tips are a dark gray. Her eyes are a dark blue color. She is a skinny little thing with very little strength.
    Crush?: I will pick a crush for her when there are more options
    Mate?: N/A (to young)
    Kits?: N/A (I would get concerned if she had kits at this age)
    Other?:

3. Name: Ratbriar
    Past Names: Ratkit, Ratpaw
    Name Meaning: His coat resembles a rat’s, briar is traditionally a Windclan name that was given to him to symbolize the alliance between the two clans when he became a warrior.
    Clan: Shadowclan
    Personality: Ratbriar believes that Starclan has abandoned them and that the clans must take it into their own hands to find a destiny. He also believes that that destiny is to unite the lake, and then to spread an empire across the mountains back to their old lands. He is a very good storyteller, and tells this destiny to all of the kits of Shadowclan. He believes this unification of course should be permanent, and if a clan doesn’t agree to it, they should be crushed into non-existence by the mighty forces of Shadowclan and Windclan. However, he doesn’t think that will happen because of how weak everyone is.
    Appearance: Ratbriar has a thick dark grey coat.
    Mate?: Yes, but she is dead.
    Other?: No
    Name: Duckfall
    Past Names: Duckkit, Duckpaw
    Name Meaning: Duck is because his pelt resembles a duck’s, but fall is because he fell from a cliff once when they were hunting on Thunderclan’s territory, and then he got his warrior name once he got back.
    Clan: Riverclan
    Personality: Not only is Duckfall ambitious, he is dangerous. A very skilled fighter, Duckfall has made his opinion clear that Riverclan should rule the lake, and by extension all that surrounds it. He sees this flood as his opportunity to convince the clan to ally with Shadowclan and Windclan in order to kick Thunderclan and Skyclan out, which would get his one step closer to his goal of Riverclan Domination.
    Apperance: Duckfall has an orange spot on his face, but the rest of his pelt is white.
    Other?: Might be the one to kill PebbleStem.
    Name: PebbleStem
    Past Names: PebbleKit, PebblePaw
    Name Meaning: Her name is pebble because her fur kind of looks like river pebbles, and stem is because she is a medicine cat, which means she uses herbs.
    Clan: Riverclan
    Personality: She believes that Starclan always is looking for ways to avoid bloodshed, or at least to have as little as possible. She is a pacifist, which is why she became a medicine cat. She also believes that the clans should unite, at least temporarily, to stop the blue-cough.
    Appearance: She has mottled gray and black spots on her pelt. She is relatively small.
    Other?: She might die, but I’m not sure.

4. Astrapi

@Pokéboy098 and @PlayfulFox47 accepted

I’ll add the alligances disc unt I’m on my pc again, for now I’ll just add names

Edit: new OC

Name: Fallowpaw, hoping for fallowfeather
    Past Names: Fallowkit
    Name Meaning: Her fur looks like fallowed land
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Clan: ThunderClan
    Personality: Fallowpaw sees the best in everyone, and tries to stay calm and collected whenever she can
    Apperance:
    upload_2019-7-29_16-3-31.png
    Gained the scar in a squabble with Skyclan, she cant see out of her right eye
    Crush?: None yet
    Kits?: Definatly not
    Other?: Nope

#4 Astrapi, Jul 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  5. We have a lot of OCs, when are you going to post the RP thread?

6. Astrapi

I'll wait for one more person, but if nobody else is here in the next two days, then I'll start the rp

7. PlayfulFox47

Um, is it ok if I play a cat that used to be a loner or (even worse) a kittypet?

8. Astrapi

9. PlayfulFox47

Name: Robinflight
    Past Names: Robinpaw, Robin (Kittypet/loner name)
    Name Meaning: Robinflight is named after her dark-ginger coat and her agility.
    Clan: Thunderclan
    Personality: Robinflight is an optimistic cat who always sees the pond half-full. She always has a joke for any situation and enjoys life in general. She is quick on her paws and loves to taunt opponents on the battlefield, wheater they can understand her or not. She is a bit over-confident and boastful. However, she understands struggles of being accepted inside of a clan due to her origins. Sometimes she will get serious and will help out a cat that is struggling to be accepted. Due to her past, she takes criticism harder than most.
    Apperance: Robinflight is a dark ginger (red) tabby she-cat with green eyes. She is smaller than a normal cat, and skinner to. This helps her agility. She also is short-haired.
    Crush?: N/A
    Mate?: N/A
    Kits?: N/A
    Other?: She used to be a kittypet who became a loner, then a warrior.

10. Astrapi

11. PlayfulFox47

Um, when will the RP start? If you don't mind me asking.

12. Astrapi

I’ll start it once I’m back on my PC, would you mind tagging people who may be interested?

13. I am interested in joining! However, I have not quite finished book 1 yet, so it may be a bit before I get I bio up.

Astrapi likes this.
  14. I would love to join! In fact I will most likely make bios fairly soon; I have one suggestion though. Wouldn't it be easier to make everyone in one clan? How it is now makes the clans feel empty, everyone will want to join Thunderclan because it is the most populated while Riverclan had close to nobody. How will the cats interact if in different clans- perhaps it's best to make everyone in one clan while other clan-cats are NPCs. Just a suggestion, regardless of your response this looks like fun and I'll likely join. (I also thought it was a good idea, that thing you did for your cat's appearances. I'll likely steal your idea and do the same)

Astrapi likes this.
  15. Astrapi

@Barefoot_Kittens Thanks for the suggestion, and in truth I do agree, but to move everyone now will just make thunder-clan bigger, and in the books it is always the bigger clan anyway. For the first part of the roleplay, the only alliances there will be will be the ones mentioned above, but the clans will later move to either the moor or the gathering area, and have to work together. Im thinking then about bringing in rouges, which will threaten the clans while the flood starts to disappear

16. Name: Swiftpaw

Past Names: Swiftkit

Name Meaning: Named because he was very dexterous from a young age. (Hoping for Swiftbrush in the future)

Clan: ThunderClan, I guess. Glad to move to another clan if you want.

Personality: still very young and inexperienced. He is very curious, although he does get very sad sometimes thinking about his siblings. (Developed more in the RP.)

Apperance: He is a Silver Longhair Tabby with slightly darker grey markings. His tail is very bushy, and even more so when he is scared or angry. His eyes are a bluish color.

Crush?: None (yet)

Mate?: None (Definitely not yet)

Kits?: None (NOPE.)

Other?: DERP

Lmk if you want his backstory, and then I will put it up to the best of my ability.

EDIT: I just started Fire and Ice. There is a ThunderClan apprentice named Swiftpaw there already. Do you mind if I keep the name?

#16 RenzFlintrock, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    PlayfulFox47 likes this.
  17. Name: Cliffpaw
    Past names: Cliffkit
    Name meaning: I really have a reason maybe its that her fur is gray?
    Clan: Thunderclan
    Personality: Hyper Absent minded maybe find out more in RP?
    Apperance: Dark gray with a light gray face and paws. She also has black stripes. Her eyes are a blue eyes.
    Crush: None
    Mate: none it will be a long time
    Kits: I SAID none
    other: When she was a kit she was found alone and joined the clan.
    I would like to be called cliffhopper when i'm warrior.

18. Astrapi

Everyone is accepted, sorry for the delay.
    @RenzFlintrock you can keep the name
    I won’t be able to put the thread up today, I’m not allowed on my PC

PlayfulFox47 and RenzFlintrock like this.