• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Dawn of Clans

Hawkkit flinched. The cat seemed to be harsher this time. He also noticed the second cat. She seemed nicer. Maybe he could train with the female? Hawkkit wanted to think more. "Can I think about it..?" Hawkkit asked in a broad voice. He didn't want to show these cats that he was scared.

"See brave and strong. Of course you can think about it, my clanmate here shouldn't have pushed you," Eagleshine purred softly and nuzzled the kits head gently before sitting back and shorting a glare at Rowanwing who rolled his eyes.

The tom fluffed his fur up, ears pressing back as his tail flickered about. The tom groomed his chest fur before looking at hawkkit, "my apologies".

Hawkkit stepped back when the cat nuzzled him. This cat looked nicer. But Hawkkit still didn't trust her or the other cat. With that, Hawkkit woke up. He looked around. he was back in the nursery. Hawkkit sighed. What had he gotten himself into?

Hawkkit watched Mousekit. He wondered about what he should do. He told the cats he would think about training. What would they do if he said no? Should I tell this to Hailkit? Hawkkit thought. No. She already has enough to worry about with her dreams. Hawkkit sighed.

Mousekit pawed the ball toward the other nursery resident and stopped when she felt she got close enough. The shy kit turning and deciding that she could wait to get the toy back. Her mother sighed and welcomed Mousekit back, purring in comfort.

(OOC:ill be leaving, once again... also the "mysterious cat" is a character ill be introducing soon)
Rapidfur was shocked by the sights he saw in his dream. A "mysterious cat" was saying she was deeply connected with starclan, even though she was only a kittypet, And another was a war with twolegs and the clans. All he could see was red. "Whats happening!" Rapidfur mewed to himself. "Why am I seeing these sights? What do they mean?" He started questioning himself. He soon woke up, almost waking up his clanmates. "I should probably keep this a secret."

Mousekit relaxed into her mother before she padded out of her nest to try and get her miss all back. She purred happily and kicked it up happily. The little cat's tail swaying about as she chard around her toy.

Rapidfur decided to stay up, the sun was just rising and some cats were awake. "I guess I could go hunting... before everyone wakes up." He thought to himself as he left camp silently to go morning hunting. He soon caught the scent of fresh rabbit in the air. "Mmmm!" Rapidfur mewed softly as he followed the scent, reaching to a rabbit, not just one but two! Rapidfur crept slowly towards the two rabbit. Catching both of them at once! "Nice catch!" He commented himself. As he ws heading towards camp, he heard a really loud "Mew!" coming from the opposite direction. He decided to help the cat that screamed. Killing his catch and hiding it in a hole.

Lightkit yawned and looked up towards the sky. Bonekit was nowhere to be found, probably hiding due to what happened a few days ago. She padded around camp, looking for something to do. Still, she was counting down the days to when she could become a real warrior- or at least an apprentice.

He rushed toward the sound of the loud "Mew!" It kept repeating, over and over again. Rapidfur seemed nervous. "What if a cat was being attacked by twolegs? Or a another clan cat?" Rapidfur thought carefully. "What if I start another clan war by saving the individual..." he stopped. Thinking what to do. The "Mew!" got louder than the last. And he knew he had to help. He followed the sound of the "mews!" and soon stumbled across a twoleg nest. "Twolegs? I have to help the cat!" Rapidfur rushed to the rescue as fast as his legs can go. When he got closer to who screamed he saw a beautiful, light-brown, she-cat. "Thats the kittypet in my dream last night... she is deeply connected with StarClan, her father was a warrior from ThunderClan. The cat rushed to the familliar cat. "Whats wrong? Rapidfur asked kindly, are you alright?" The she-cat purred, "nope! I was just testing my mew so maybe animals that overpower us will be scared!" She smiled. "Hmmm, interesting? it does seem scary! Even for me!" Rapidfur said surprised. "Hmm, ive heard of you before? You are a ThunderClan cat. Whats your name again? Rapidtail, Rapidstar? Oh its Rapidfur!" The kittypet seems to know Rapidfur. "Huh? How do you know my name? And how do you know my clan?!?" Rapidfur stepped back. Super surprised. "My names Autumn! Oh! I have to go! bye Rapidfur!" Autumn smiled as she walked away towards a twoleg. Rapidfur rushed back to the camp and dug up his catch he put in his hole. "How did she know my name?" He kept thinking to himself as he entered the camp.

Lightkit watched as Rapidfur left camp and soon returned. Confused, she shook her head and ran over to them. "Hi! Uhh, welcome back. Why'd you leave? What happened?" she asked him, pestering the warrior with questions. "When-" Lightkit stopped talking realizing she might annoy someone.

"Oh umm... I just left to hunt, yea thats right!" Rapidfur half lied. He thought the kit might notice sence he was gone for a long time. "I um caught prey for everyone! Two rabbit!" Rapidfur tried to make it make a bit more sence. "It took longer than usual beause I fell.. in a um a hole!" Rapidfur rushed to the fresh kill pile to place down his catch, then back into his den. "Phew! that was close! I cant let anyone know about that!" Rapidfur accidentally said out loud.

"Know about what? Lightkit was onto him, trailing him around camp. "You said that out loud." she peeked through the warriors' den to speak with Rapidfur. "Did someone attack you?" He's not hurt.. Lightkit sat outside the warriors' den, curious.

"What?!? No, nothing!" Rapidfur smiled awkwardly. ¨All i did was hunt. Thats all!" He turned his back against the den wall. "Why are you asking these questions anyway?" Rapidfurs pelt grew red with embaressment.

(OOC: Sorry if this is too short, im tired and my head hurts.)
Stripekit woke up with a beautiful smile on his face. "Im five moons old woo!" He smiled and shouted. "One more untill I can become an apprentice!" Stripekit danced and danced inside the nersery. He cant wait to be an apprentice.

Mousekit tumbled into stripekit with yelp. She had tripped on the mass ball she had been playing with a bed quickly bounced to her feet. She zoomed over to her mouth and hid in the bushy tail that she owned.

Hawkkit stood up. He walked out into camp. Hawkkit breathed in. 'Okay. Should I say yes..? This'll be a hard decision... I'll have to try not to sleep. Then I can think about it more...' Hawkkit thought wearily. He sighed. He saw Rapidfur and Lightkit.

Mousekit tumbled into stripekit with yelp. She had tripped on the mass ball she had been playing with a bed quickly bounced to her feet. She zoomed over to her mouth and hid in the bushy tail that she owned.

Stripekit fell on his back, scrambling his legs and paws to get up. He kinda felt sorry for being so clumsy like that. "Are you ok? Mousekit?" Stripekit mewed calmly, trying to settle down and still struggling to keep balance. "I hope your alright..." Stripekit said with his head tilted down a bit. "Sorry..."