• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: The Dawn of Clans

Hawkkit turned around. He saw Swifttail. "Finally! And, yeah, Bonekit thought it was a good idea to leave camp. I only left to bring him back and make sure he didn't die. Then we got lost," Hawkkit explained.

Ignoring the other kits and blindly falling behind, Bonekit sighed. He wanted to make sure that nobody saw him enter the camp, so he dashed into the dirtplace, tumbling over before making it back. Bam! I made it last, but I didn't die, and nobody saw me come in. Clearly, I win.

Icestar looked down at the kit that had just came tumbling into the dirtplace. He had went after staying with his family for a while and loomed over the smaller cat with a disappointed look in his eyes, "now what has just happened"?

Bonekit looked away, trying to hide the inferior look in his eyes, and the urge to run or hide. "Nothing!" he snapped back, and then raced out of the dirtplace, back into the nursery.

Icestar sighed and padded after the kit. He wanted to speak with the queen and bonekit about what he was doing out of camp. He nodded to his mate and child before following, "we arnt done talking".

Hawkkit walked into camp. He walked inside the nursery. The kit laid down. Hawkkit, who was tired, fell asleep.

Hawkkit woke up. But he was no longer in the nursery. He was in a dead forest. It was exactly like the one he was in during the night. He saw the same cat. Once again, he was in the shadows. "Now will you train with us?" He asked. Hawkkit shook his head. "No," He said. The cat snarled. He walked off.

Hawkkit awoke with a start. He looked around. He was back in the nursery.

"Alright... lets get you guys back to camp." Swiftail said with a sigh as she took the other kits back to camp, eventally making it back there. "Next time one of your siblings escape. Tell us immediately instead of following."
Back at the camp. Stripekit just woke up. "Hello Clanmates!" He said happily like he was a warrior himself.

Lightkit was already back in camp, snickering at Bonekit, but not really hoping he'd get in trouble. When hearing Stripekit, she turned around and smiled. "Hi!" she repeated excitedly. "Do you think Bonekit's gonna get in trouble? He deserves it, but I don't think he should.." she started to drag on, and then stopped speaking entirely.

"Im not sure, I just woke up!" Stripekit mewed. "What excatly did he do? Was he fighting with a kit, or
got himself in danger?" He asked kindly, playing and picking at some of the moss inside the nersery.
Back in one of the warriors dens. Rapidfur finally got the chance to get up and enjoy the day. "Ahh, such freh air and a beautiful breeze!" Rapidfur purred. He walked towards her sister, Swiftail to geet her. "Why were you gone for so long? You promised to go hunting today!" Swiftail mewed. "Oh, sorry I kinda forgot... lets hunt soon alright!" Swiftail smiled awkwardly.

"He went outside camp! We're too young to leave but he left. I followed him and Silverkit and Hawkkit! We told him it was a bad idea, but he didn't listen." Hailkit explained.

Hawkkit tried to stand up. His legs were a little shaky. He wasn't breathing as heavily. But his breath wasn't normal, either. He looked around again.

Mousekit nudged the tom. Worried about his breathing. Her fur was fluffed up a bit and she made a noise of concern as she pawed at his side gently, "you ok"?

Hailkit had a weird dream. In it Hawkkit was very sick some how and kept passing out and falling. She woke up with a start. She looked around then spotted Hawkkit. "Hawkkit! Are you okay?" Hailkit asked.

Hawkkit thought about the cat. "J-Just a nightmare," He stammered. He looked to Hailkit. "H-Hailkit? Can I talk to you? Alone?" Hawkkit asked wearily.

Hawkkit walked out of the nursery. "So... I've been having these dreams. They're... interesting. I think you would know," He said. Hawkkit wanted to smile. He didn't think it was time, though.

Mousekit scrambled back as the two left and pressed close to her mother. She hid under the sand coloured queen's tail and her mother laughed softly. She then pressed to her mother's stomach and curled up.

"Well. I still want to explain. I've been waking up in my dreams in a dead forest. All the trees are dead and it's very shadowy. Then I see a cat. He's hidden by the shadows. He asks me to train. I'm tempted to agree... but I don't know what to do. So I just say no," Hawkkit explained. He looked down. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this," Hawkkit apologized.

Hawkkit nodded. "I can't even make out the cat. He seems to be just a shadow. Sometimes I look up. If I can see the sky, there are no stars," He said. "I don't know what the cat wants with me," Hawkkit sighed. "Thanks for listening to me ramble, Hailkit."

Hawkkit smiled. He looked at the already darkening sky. There were a few stars. There were to be more later in the night. Hawkkit walked into the nursery. Hawkkit looked around. Would the cat visit him again? He would have to sleep to find out.

Hailkit struggled staying awake. She didn't want another weird dream, but she fell asleep eventually. She dreamt about war between Thunderclan and Riverclan. One cat got permanently hurt and another died. She woke up with a start. Just a dream. Hailkit thought before sleeping again.

Hawkkit drifted to sleep.

Once again, Hawkkit woke up to himself in a dead forest. He looked around. He couldn't see the cat. Hawkkit was about to give a sigh of relief. Then he heard the cat. "Who're you looking for?" He asked. "No one," Hawkkit stammered. "Now tell me. Will you train with us?" The cat asked. Hawkkit wanted to know who 'we' was. Hawkkit decided not to ask. "No thank you," Hawkkit replied. The cat snarled as usual. He stomped off.

Hawkkit woke up. He was in the nursery.

Hailkit had the same dream and woke up. She noticed that Hawkkit was awake. She thought about telling Hawkkit her dreams finally she whispered, "Hawkkit can I speak with you? It is important."

"So," Hailkit began, "I've been having weird dreams and one came true." She looked at her white paws sadly. "One that worried me most is that there was a war between our clan and Riverclan. One got permanently hurt and the other died. What do I do?,"

Hawkkit looked at Hailkit. "I don't know. I'm no medicine cat. Maybe if you told me some of the other dreams you've been having?" Hawkkit suggested. He had just had another encounter in the dead forest. He was thinking to tell Icestar. Even with his own events, Hailkit had let Hawkkit talk to her about his dreams. He wanted to do do the same.

"Another one I had was that you were sick and kept fainting and struggled to stand up. I don't know when it'll start, but that's all I know." Hailkit admitted still looking down a her paws.

Hawkkit didn't say a word. He then finally spoke up. "I haven't been feeling sick lately. It's only been that cat, and the forest in my dreams. It's like a place of no stars," Hawkkit looked at Hailkit. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you," He said. Hawkkit walked back into the nursery and fell asleep. Luckily, he didn't visit the place of no stars for the rest of the night.

Hailkit sighed helplessly and walked back to the nursery and fell asleep. She than dreamt that she got lost with a friend and fainted. She woke up again hoping it wasn't true then slept again.

Stripekit yawned. "Ill be off and asleep, see you guys in the morning!" He mewed as he curled up in a corner of the nursery, and soon fell asleep. mewing very softly in his sleep, so that no one can hear him.

Hawkkit opened his eyes. He stretched. He looked outside. The sun was rising, but it was still quite early. Hawkkit yawned. He went back to sleep, not arriving in the Place of no Stars.

Rowanwing growled as he prowled through the dark forest. His claws dug into the mud and blood soaked turf and his ears flickered about as he picked up noise. He stopped by a tall stone and dodged out of the way. A she-cat catching herself with a giggle. The two talked for a bit until the feminine figure agreed to help.

Hawkkit's dreams were pleasent. That is, until he found himself him the Place of no Stars. Hawkkit looked back ad forth. He sighed. Why couldn't his dreams just be normal? Hawkkit waited for the cat arrived. He knew that he wouldn't wake up until he denied the request. Hawkkit looked forward bravely. Hawkkit wondered if he should accept the request. He was tempted to.

Rowanwing stepped forward from the under growth and sat down. His tail folded over his paws and he tilted his head, "will you train now, runt"?

Eagleshine sighed as she waited to see the kits reaction to the insult. She stepped out and held her head high as she went to sit beside her companion, "don't talk to him like that. A strong kit like himself can make his own decisions".