• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: Plains of Fire

Ok, time for the yearly Warrior Cats RP.

You all know the four Clans of the lake territory, but far away, there lives cats highly similar to those cats that also call themselves Warriors.
They are MistClan, CloudClan, NightClan, TunnelClan, and FlameClan.
They too go to gatherings and live by a Warrior's Code, though the code has some differences than the one that the lake warriors use.

You are a cat from FlameClan, your territory resting in between MistClan (the marshes), TunnelClan (they live beneath your paws), and CloudClan (in the forest), and the Twoleg place is a few foxleangth's away from your territory. Your territory is a dry grassland.

Recently, some rogues have been spotted near the border, and due to MistClan's old leader dying (Shimmerstar) and Marshstar becoming the new leader, FlameClan is being questioned of taking advantage of Shimmerstar's kindness and friendship with Petalstar after a wildfire starts in summer.

Summer is quickly approching, and the grass is drier than usual.

Ok, now that the situation is covered, let's go over the modified Warrior's Code, then rules, then bios, then slots.

1. Defend your Clan with your life. You may have relationships with cats from other Clans, but it cannot interfere with your duties.
  2. Don't steal prey from another Clan. Every cat needs to eat.
  3. The weaker cats must eat first (elders, kits, queens, and sick/injured cats). Helping the weaker cats is what seperates us from the rouges and loners.
  4. Prey is killed only to be eaten, thank StarClan for it's life.
  5. Kits must be at least 6 moons old to become apprentinces. At this age, they are big and strong enough to hold their own.
  6. All apprentinces must go to the Moonfalls before becoming Warriors.
  7. In the event the leader dies or retires, the duputy will become the new leader.
  8. In the event the deputy dies or retires, the leader will annouce the new deputy by moonhigh.
  9. The new deputy must have mentored at least one apprentice. This is so the deputy understands how to make orders for other cats.
  10. A gathering is held every full moon. No fighting with the other clans is permitted at this time.
  11. Borders are marked and checked daily. Question tresspassing cats.
  12. No cat may leave a kit in danger, or harm a kit, even if it's a kit from another clan or the kit of a rogue.
  13. Cats may remove the leader at a gathering if they feel the cat isn't following the Code. A trail will commence, and the cats must give evidence of the crime.
  14. A warrior needs not to kill a cat in battle. The only time this is permitted, is if the cat is a extreme danger to the clans or it is an accident in the heat of battle.
  15. A warrior doesn't rely on a twoleg for their needs. Only kittypets live that life.
  16. In another clan's time of need, the other clans must help, within reason.
RP rules
  1. Pokecharms rules. That is for every RP
  2. You can play a cat from another clan than FlameClan, however they are merely side characters
  3. 4 character max (doesn't include side characters)
  4. No playing a rogue without permission.
  5. You can play a former loner or rogue, just don't fill the whole clan up with them.
  6. The password is loner.
  7. I want at least five sentinces, please.
  8. You cannot play the leader or medicine cat. But you can play deputy and med. cat apprentice.
FlameClan
Leader: Petalstar (F)
Deputy: Stormclaw (will change once someone takes the role) (M)
Med. Cat: Softmoss (F)

MistClan
Leader: Mashstar (M)
Deputy: Shellwish (F)
Med. Cat: Willowcreek (F)

NightClan
Leader: Moonstar (M)
Deputy: Raveneyes (M)
Med. Cat: Shadowmoss (M)

CloudClan
Leader: Oakstar (M)
Deputy: Tinysky (F)
Med. Cat: Mossfoot (M)

TunnelClan
Leader: Harestar (F)
Deputy: Hallowslip (F)
Med.cat: Voleberry (M)

Bio
Name:
Personality:
Role:
Password:
RP Example:

FlameClan Cats
Leader:
Petalstar (NPC)
Deputy: Stormclaw (temporary; NPC)
Med. Cat: Softmoss (NPC)
Med. Cat Apprentice: (needs to be filled in. Can start without)
Warriors: Blazeclaw, Rainfall, Robinflight, Shadeflicker, Thornheart, Whitethorn (NPC), Ashwisker (NPC)
Apprentices: Goldpaw, Willowpaw
Queens: Farsight (blind; NPC)
Kits: Eaglekit
Elders:
(Note: I have plenty of NPCs)

@RenzFlintrock @Finch~
Feel free to tag others.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bio
Name: Blazeclaw
Appearance: As an american shorthair, he's bright orange with deeper hues of stripes painting his body. Said stripes are so deep that it's reminiscent of fire. His eyes are gray and dull, as if he's seen too much. Maybe the scars on his body say so as well.
Personality: Hard to tell. He takes his duties very seriously and as such doesn't socialize much.
Role: Warrior
Password: Loner

Bio
Name: Goldpaw
Appearance: He's an american shorthair/Cyprus mix.. His fur looks like solid gold, with his underside and chin being pure white. Even his eyes are gold, although they're likely to change with age.
Personality: Much more excitable than his father. Goldpaw is easily impressed and always ready to help. In fact, it's hard to notice his gold fur with all the dirt making him a dull yellow.
Role: Warrior apprentice
Password: loner again
Other: Blazeclaw is his father, although he's learning under a different warrior.

RP Example:
Blazeclaw was on his daily border patrol, proudly trotting across the border, yet his face showed no enthusiasm. This was his duty, he wasn't supposed to feel enjoyment.
"Hi dad!"
The warrior turned in surprise as Goldpaw scampered to past him. His son looked happy, as usual. Blazeclaw, however, was not amused. He dashed behind Goldpaw and took him by the neck, carrying him back to the border and dropping him.
"What are you doing here? You're supposed to clear out the nests." he replied sternly.
Goldpaw sat, bowing in an attempt to look smaller. "I know, but I've been doing that forEVER! Can't I go hunting again? I thought I was going to be a warrior?"
Blazeclaw sighed, shaking his head. "You will." he spoke, sounding softer this time. "But as of now you're an apprentice, and these are an apprentice duties. Even if you're not fighting, all your duties are supposed to help you, so that you know what responsibilities are. DO you understand?"
Goldpaw hung his head, relenting. "Yes, dad..."
"Good, now go back before your mentor finds you missing."
Hope this works.

Last edited:
Name: Rainfall
Apperance: Rainfall is a light grey cat with a white belly, toes, and tail-tip. She is a shorthaired cat that has blue eyes.
Personality: Rainfall is a serious cat that is extremely loyal to her clan. She has a calm demeanor and tends to trust in her clan Leader above all else.
Password: loner
RP Example:
Rainfall narrowed her blue eyes as she crept forward, hiding within the long grass. She tasted the air once more. Come out little mouse, she thought, I know you're there. Rainfall's tail twitched, as did her ears as she waited for her prey. For her clan's next meal. Her ear swilved to the scuttle of a mouse. She licked her lips as she pounced, landing right on top of her prey, then killing it with a quick bite. She didn't celebrate her kill though. No, that's what apprentices did. She was a full grown warrior, if a younger one.

Name: Robinflight
Apperance: Robinflight is a wiry dark ginger tabby cat that has short fur. Her belly is a white, as is her tail. Her eyes are green.
Personality: Robinflight is a slightly sarcastic, but loyal Warrior. She used to be a kitty pet and a loner, so she is very understanding of outsiders coming into the clan, being very quick to defend the new member and herself.

Yes, I'm accepted.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Shadeflicker
Apperance: Shadeflicker is a jet black cat with silver flecks in her fur. Her eyes are a luminous gold, like a flame, and she is small and wiry. Her build is exceptionally good for catching winged prey.
Personality: She’s protective and fierce, always putting her clan first. As one of the newer warriors, she does everything she can to uphold the expectations of every other cat. Her unpredictable hunting moves and quick thinking earned her her warrior name. She’s got a soft spot for kits, and tries her very best to be the strongest warrior she can.
RP Example:
Shadeflicker kept her belly low to the ground, paw steps quiet as she stalked forward. The thresh continued pecking at its findings, scratching at the dirt, completely unaware of the impending doom approaching. The she-cat lashed her tail in anticipation of the catch before tucking her hindquarters in and pouncing! The thresh exploded upwards in a flurry of feathers, but Shadeflicker’s pounce had landed her in the perfect position to bat the bird out of the sky. Which she did with extraordinary precision, snapping its spine cleanly. She buried the thresh and continued on her hunt.

And a kit. Because why not.
Name: Eaglekit
Apperance: A mostly dark brown tabby with stripes of a dark reddish gold. His tail-tip, underbelly, and one forepaw is a paler shade of the same color. His eyes are deep green.
Personality: Typical of the average kit; bossy, rambunctious, and full of crazy ideas. He was the only kit of his litter, so he tries to have fun with the apprentices and elders, but oftentimes they don’t pay him any mind. Although the elders do enjoy telling him stories. His mother is a blind queen called Farsight.
Role: Kit
RP Example:
Eaglekit bounced up and down excitedly. “Tell me a story, Mosstail! Please...?” The elder sighed, finally relenting. The kit had been at it for what felt like forever, and no cat was going to get any sleep with the racket he was making. As he began his story, Eaglekit leaned in eagerly, crawling under Mosstail’s forepaw in joy.
I may end up having Eaglekit apprenticed to Shadeflicker when the time comes, though I’m not sure.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
CRAP MUFFINS I HATE MY LIFE

Okay, scratch that. I might change it completely, maybe have Shade as the first part and hopefully pull a suffix out of my butt lol

EDIT: There we go. This one works. I hope. Unless there’s some random band of rogues that calls themselves Shadeclan, in which case I will go rip out my hair now.

Last edited:
Name: Thornheart
Appearance: A dark brown tabby with lighter accents on parts of his underside. He’s sleek but strong, and his eyes are a dull yellow-green shade.
Personality: First and foremost, he’s committed to the clan. He loves it and sees it as his duty to make it the best. He cares for everyone in it, as well. He’s generally a pretty friendly cat (you certainly wouldn’t call him a Loner), although he can be a little impetuous and it can be hard to dissuade him from anything he sets his mind on doing. He’s a fairly good hunter, although he often has trouble with birds.

RP example: Playful? Is it really necessar- wait, we did this a while back. Oopaloop, here goes.

Thornheart stepped back into Flameclan camp, weighed down slightly by the mouse he was bringing back. He could smell it, and he was so ready to eat and then rest for a while. But first, he had to deliver the kill to the pile and take one last trip near the borders before he could settle down. As it got later in the season the grasses just kept getting drier, and now besides the basic border scouting it was also important to stay wary of smoke and fires. It was a little tiring, but the young warrior didn’t care. It was for the good of the clan. That was all that mattered.

I’ll most likely make another character or two later, but I’m not really ready to make ‘em yet.

Name: Willowpaw
Apperance: Willowpaw is a dark brown spotted tabby with a tan underbelly, muzzle, toes, and chest. Her eyes are a deep amber.
Personality: Willowpaw is a calm cat that seems more interested in helping cats than harming them. She is highly curious and tends to question 'why' all the time. Why this and why that. Willowpaw is also very timid, afraid to speak her mind to anyone.
Role: Apprentice. If no one claims it, will change to med. cat apprentice
Password: loner

Yes, I'm accepted.

@Gamingfan mind if Blazeclaw is Willowpaw's mentor for now. He currently is the best pick.

Renz, accepted. And glad you figured that part out on your own :)

I know we mentioned this before in a PM, Playful, but I think it would be wise to think about how the characters view each other, especially since quite a few are a newer set of warriors who probably became warriors around the same time and were probably apprentices together.