• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

"Angelkit is becoming an apprentice?" He repeated with surprise. "That should put some life in those lazy bags of fur you call warriors." He meowed and smiled a bit. "I'm still surprised that I'm not a piece of flesh on the ground yet from sitting all day sorting herbs and hearing old stories over and over." He said and felt stressed. "So, Who do you think is gonna be his mentor when the time comes?" He asked grooming his paw.

Duskpaw chuckled, looking at Smokesight with amusement in her eyes. "Maybe Robinfoot but I'm not sure. Jadestar won't tell me but I'm sure she has someone in mind, she always does," she said as her tail twitched in amusement.

"Robinfoot you say, He is a bit too rustic if you ask me, Probably would pass it on." He said and ate more of the vole. "Jadestar is one for keeping secrets, Isn't she." He mewed. "That what makes her interesting." He said and laid down curling up his tail. "If Ghostkit was willing to be a medicine cat I could teach him much more then any pathetic 'Keep it easy' medicine cats." He grumbled to himself and turned to Duskpaw, "That's the problem I tell you, Playing it on the save side, Sometimes taking risks can give you a better benefit." He meowed. Then he put his paw to his face, "I think I just taught you a lesson a mentor would." He said and chuckled a bit.

Duskpaw chuckled, nodding to Ghostkit. "He does seem a bit interested in becoming a Medicine Cat. And I do think that you would be a very good Mentor," she said with a purr of amusement. She sat down, looking at the Warriors that were just hanging around. "I'm going to hunt later, do you want anything?" She asked Smokesight as she looked back to Smokesight.

IF THIS RP DIES I WILL CRI))

Rockpaw tried to sit still and calm down, but was unable to. "When do you think we're gonna be warriors? This evening? Or sooner? You know, I don't think I would mind a silent vigil. I mean, it's gonna be boring but I don't think it will be too bad."

Ghostkit felt as if he was being talked about. He raised his head and looked around. He sighed, brushing it off. Ghostkit got himself back in a comfortable position. He laid his head back down.

IF THIS RP DIES I WILL CRI))

Rockpaw tried to sit still and calm down, but was unable to. "When do you think we're gonna be warriors? This evening? Or sooner? You know, I don't think I would mind a silent vigil. I mean, it's gonna be boring but I don't think it will be too bad."
Sparrowpaw chuckled. "Calm down, Rockpaw! Probably soon!" He couldn't help but let out a mroww of laughter. "You're really giddy!"

Angelkit didn't react when Depthpaw nuzzled him. The kitten just remained curled up on his nest, still frightened about being an apprentice. 'Why do we have to do this anyway? What's the point?' He thought to himself, 'I wish mom was still here....I need her...'

Sparrowpaw purred, "We must be respectful of our new rank!" He mrowed, amused from Rockpaw's actions. "But still, when do you think it will take place?" He asked.

"Right. Respect." Rockpaw straightened up. "It would make sense for it to be in the evening, because it would be easier for us to do our vigil right away."

@WolfyPop ))

Last edited:
Duskmoon looked at Depthpaw, smiling at him. She was still with Smokesight but she had stopped eating. Suddenly she remembered that Ghostkit wasn't from StoneClan. "Smokesight, I just remembered this but Ghostkit isn't from our Clan," she said, looking at Smokesight with slight amusement in her eyes.
(@ProfessorWolf )