• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

Duskpaw looked at Angelkit and Depthpaw with a smile. She headed over to he Nursery and nuzzled Angelkit then sat down next to Depthpaw as she looked at Angelkit, pride gathering in her eyes as she got the information that Angelkit was turning six moons.

Depthpaw smile at Duskpaw,and looked back at Angelkit."And,when you become an apprentice,you can hunt and go on patrols with us!"He said to Angelkit.
(Oh no,sooner or later Depthpaw will become the uncontrollable Ashfur. ;))

Duskpaw chuckled as she looked at Depthpaw then back to Angelkit. "Will we go today or another day?" She asked with a grin as she stretched her limbs. "But first we have to get Jadestar," she added when she thought of it.

Snowstorm slipped out his den and stretched before making his way to the kill pile. He picked out a fairly plump but small mouse, never really being that hungry in the morning. As he began to eat, he looked over to where a few young cats were chatting; a couple of apprentices and a kit.

"Have you all eaten yet?" He asked, in a low stubborn voice. Snowstorm couldn't help how menacing he seemed, his voice being naturally low and as large as he was. Often, it caused kits and fresh apprentices to be somewhat fearful of him even though he tried his best to come off friendly and caring.

Last edited:
Duskpaw jumped at Snowstorm's voice and looked at him. "Y-yeah," she answered as she looked down at the ground. She never really talked to Snowstorm that much, not that he scared her, but she didn't want to disturb him too much. She thought he was kinda cool but not as cool as she thought Jadestar was, however stubborn she may be, though she would never, ever admit any of that out loud.

Depthpaw had normally heard Snowstorm's voice,and he had gotten used to it."Yep."He nodded without any fear in his voice.Depthpaw actually really like Snowstorm,he wasn't even scared of his voice either.

Angelkit still has no idea what Depthpaw and Duskpaw were talking about. The reason for that is that he had forgotten that today he turned six moons. He jumped a bit after hearing Snowstorm's voice and looked down as the he talked with Depthpaw and Duskpaw.

Duskpaw poked Angelkit with a forown. "Hey, be nice. It's rude to be quiet when someone is talking to you," she said to Angelkit with a sigh as she looked between Angelkit and Snowstorm.

Angelkit looked up at Duskpaw and back at the ground. "S-sorry...." He stuttered as he continued to look down. He was still trying to figure out what Depthpaw and Duskpaw were talking about earlier.

"Good." Snowstorm meowed, "A healthy apprentice is a strong warrior." He then tilted his head at the kit in confusion. He quickly picked up a small bird, almost seemed as it was fresh from the nest before death, and carried it over to Angelkit. He dropped it down infront of the young cat as he examined it, "Today is a big day for you." He said, with a small smile. "You should be proud."

Snowstorm then turned around and headed towards the entrance of the camp where he proceeded to lie down, watching the entrance.

Duskpaw smiled at Snowstorm as she looked at his disappearing figure then back at Angelkit. "See, that wasn't so bad," she said with a chuckled as she looked at the bird then at Angelkit.

Depthpaw nodded,"He's actually really nice once you get a chance to talk to him."He said,"And yes,it is a big day.Do you still not know what today is?"He tilted his head questionably.

Rockpaw woke up in the apprentice's den and stretched. She walked out and blinked as the morning sun hit her face. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile and chose a mouse. She ate it and then entered the medicine cat's den to say hello to Sparrowpaw if he was awake. He was, so Rockpaw sat down.
"Good morning, Sparrowpaw."

((OOC- I'm just thinking about when Brightpaw got mauled by dogs and Cloudpaw stayed with her in the medicine cat's den...))

Duskpaw sighed as she looked at Angelpaw. "You know, you don't have to be shy around Snowstorm," she said with a smile. "Do you think Jadestar came back last night?" She asked Depthpaw with worry as she thought of Jadestar.

(@WolfyPop)

(Please stop posting one liners, we don't want the RP to close)
Duskpaw sighed as she looked at Angelpaw. "Angelpaw, today is a very important day for you and the Clan. Try to remember what today is," she said then looked at the shy, it's baby blue color turning gray, with the scent of rain coming.

At that moment, Spotstar entered the Medicine den. "Sparrowpaw," He meowed. "Hi Spotstar!" He replied happily. "I have come to realise how strong of a cat you are to survive the dog attack. I have a feeling you and Rockpaw will have your warrior ceremonies soon." He purred before leaving.

Rockpaw danced around in exitement. "Just think! I'm gonna be a warrior! With a warrior name! And I'll be able to lead patrols, and have an apprentice of my own!"

Angelkit looked up at Duskpaw and then at the ground, trying to figure out what today is. After a bit of thinking, he came up with no results. "Sorry," he said as he looked up at Duskpaw, "I don't know what today is."

Duskpaw sighed then looked at the Highrock. "Angelkit, today you are going to become an Apprentice," she explained to him with a smile as she looked at him. She casted a quick glance at Depthpaw then looked back at Angelkit, a smile on her face.

Sparrowpaw chuckled. "Calm down, Rockpaw," He purred. Spotstar sat on the Highrock, watvhing over the cats.

Jadestar walked out of her den. She saw Duskpaw, Depthpaw and Angelkit and walked over to them, holding her tail high.

Duskpaw looked up, seeing Jadestar. "Jadestar!" She exclaimed suddenly relieved but still worried. "Were there anymore dogs? Are you okay?" She asked with worry, her tail flicking with worry.

"Hello, Duskpaw, and no, no more dogs. But I have heard an apprentice of MossClan was injured. I'm fine," She purred, amused at the apprntice's worry. "Also, Angelkit will soon have his apprentice ceremony." She added.

Duskpaw smiled at her Leader, with pride and relief. "I'm glad, maybe the dogs will soon leave. I wish they would leave forever but the Twoleg's seem to like them. Though it is bad that an Apprentice was injured, is he alright?" She said, shivering at the thought of the dogs attacking an Apprentice.

"He's fine, have you heard of Sparrowpaw? That's the cat who was attacked. He should be recieving his warrior name soon, as well as Rockpaw." She meowed calmly, seeming unfrightend by the attack on her and the apprentice.

Duskpaw sighed in relief then thought of Angelkit becoming an Apprentice soon and smiled with happiness and pride. After all that Angelkit and herself had been through she was basically Angelkit's sister, and she cared for him as if she was his sister. "I'm glad you and the Apprentice are alright. Who will be Angelkit's mentor?" She asked, her curious side showing as she smiled at Jadestar.

Angelkit was shocked when he heard that he was going to be an apprentice, and not in a good way. The kitten's was filled with fear as he felt this came way too quickly. He slowly backed up into the nursery and slowly curled up on his nest, still having fear in his eyes. 'Al....Already!?' He thought to himself.

Duskpaw noticed Angelkit had gone into the Nursey, reeking with fear. "Angelkit, it's going to be okay. You'll be an amazing Apprentice. Do you want to be a Warrior or a Medicine Cat?" She asked Angelkit with ease and a smile.

Smokesight sat pointing at a flat rock he keeps his herbs on, He began sorting extra herbs and thinking to himself. There hasn't been much battles lately, I wonder what the other clans are up to. He thought to himself and finished sorting herbs. He walked out of the Medicine cat den and trotted to the fresh kill. He picked up a vole and began eating. As he was ripping up the vole he looked around camp. "Young warriors these days, So lazy." He mumbled to himself.

Duskpaw saw Smokesight and smiled in greeting as she headed over to him. "Hello, Smokesight! How are you today?" She asked with a smile. She heard him mumble something about Warriors being lazy and chuckled. "If you would like, I could go hunting later, after Angelkit becomes an Apprentice," she said a bit proudly, being that, she had seemed more of a sister to Angelkit.