• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

Duskpaw didn't think twice before jumping after Angelkit. She quickly grabbed Angelkit's scruff and pulled him from the ground rocky ground. She sighed in relief when she got to the bottom but had a look of worry for Angelkit. "Angelkit, are you okay?" She asked him with worry as she stood on more rocky ground but it was the bottom so it was more stable.

Duskpaw sighed and began to walk back up to the Scout Rock. "You do realize that you could get in big trouble for this," she said as she made it to the top of the Scout Rock. "Sorry about that, Depthpaw. Angelkit is Angelkit after all," she said with a blush when she saw Depthpaw.

Angelkit struggled to break free during the walk up. He stopped as he saw Duskpaw blushing when talking to Depthpaw. "Wait, if Duskpaw is my new mommy, then is Depthpaw my new daddy too?" He asked.

Duskpaw blushed very deeply at Angelkit's comment. "N-no Angelkit, I'm n-not your mother and D-Depthpaw is n-not your father," she stuttered, the only words she could get out of her throat.

Maybe when I'm a warrior.Or later on...alone together..Depthpaw told himself,he shook his head."Now,go off to camp please."He looked at Angelkit,and nudged him."Me and Duskpaw are hunting together.You can hunt when your an apprentice.But not now."

Duskpaw smiled at Angelkit and purr led when he nuzzled her. "Alright, go back into camp. It's dangerous out here with the dog threat and I don't want you getting hurt," she told him with a smile as her tail swayed a bit.

Duskpaw heard Depthpaw and giggled quietly. She looked at Depthpaw with a smile and a blush then looked down at Angelkit. "Angelkit, do you remember what I told you?" She asked Angelkit in his ear.

Duskpaw looked over to where Depthpaw pointed, definitely smelling dog. "But there are dogs over there. Didn't you smell them?" She asked Depthpaw with a blush at the mention of him telling her something.

Depthpaw walked over to where he pointed with Duskpaw."Now..I need to tell you something before we...hunt..."Depthpaw blushed.Looking side-to-side,seeing if any cats were in earshot with them.

"It's just,well it's pretty early to tell you this but..."Depthpaw's heart lurched,"I love you Duskpaw...and I will always be by your side..."Depthpaw told Duskpaw warmly,but blushing quite deeply.

"Now,lets hunt."Depthpaw's blush had gone,and he sniffed the air.He could smell a vole,and then saw it.He sneaked up on it,and pounced.Depthpaw looked at his kill blankly,and pushed it toward Duskpaw."Want it?"He asked.

Jadestar padded into camp, being a bloody mess. She had just lost one of her lives to a dog. Jadestar looked around. "Where is Duskpaw..." She then walked out of camp again before anyone saw her.

Jadestar walked until she saw Duskpaw with Depthpaw. "Duskpaw," She panted.

Splashfur's eyes grew wide. "A dark forest?" he gasped. StarClan above, please don't let it be the Place of no Stars! If Sparrowpaw was visiting the Dark Forest, he could be in great danger. He was about to ask a question when Cobaltfoot padded over. She was carrying two mice, and gave them to her apprentice and the medicine cat.
"What's ruffling your fur?" she asked. "Did StarClan send a message?"
Splashfur shook his head and took a bite of his mouse, but didn't say anything. It was Sparrowpaw's dream, and he should decide if he wanted his mentor to know,

Jadestar padded into camp, being a bloody mess. She had just lost one of her lives to a dog. Jadestar looked around. "Where is Duskpaw..." She then walked out of camp again before anyone saw her.

Jadestar walked until she saw Duskpaw with Depthpaw. "Duskpaw," She panted.

Duskpaw looked at the vole and shook her head. "No, you caught it, you eat it or put it in the Fresh-Kill pile," she said then heard Jadestar call her name. She looks behind her to see her Leader a bloody mess. "Jadestar! What happened?!" She exclaimed as she jumped up with worry in her eyes and a frown of disbelief.

Jaggedjaw lazily lifted himself up from his moss bed after his small nap. He let out a yawn before he stepped out of the Warriors den and proceeded to the Fresh Kill pile. Mouse? Maybe. Fish? No. Vole? Possibly. He couldn't decide. After a minute of thinking, Jaggedjaw decided to just go with the Mouse. He picked up a mouse from the pile and padded over to the Warriors den. He sat down right in front of it before he started to devour his meal.

Sparrowpaw purred to Cobaltfoot, "Thank you.. but.. I don't feel good right now, I had a nightmare,"

Jadestar sat down. "Lost a life to a dog," She growled.
"Wh-what life are you on?"Depthpaw stared at his leader in horror,worry flooded Depthpaw.What she was on her last life?No,he had to think positive.

Sparrowpaw purred to Cobaltfoot, "Thank you.. but.. I don't feel good right now, I had a nightmare,"

Jadestar sat down. "Lost a life to a dog," She growled.

Duskpaw walked over to Jadestar and began to lick the blood off Jadestar's pelt. "You need to be more careful," she told Jadestar in between Duskpaw cleaning off Jadestar's pelt. She was worried of course but she decided to not show it for Jadestar's sake, though worry was in her eyes and she was frowning with worry.