• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

Upon hearing his the IceClan Deputy's voice, Jaggedjaw turned his head to face her, and dipped his head. "Nimbleclaw. This MossClan apprentice was wounded by a dog. I was simply offering to help bring him back to their camp. My large size would benefit, in that they could just fling the apprentice over my back." He stated. Surely the Deputy wouldn't see any harm in helping a wounded cat back to his camp? And an apprentice at that.

Sparrowpaw looked up hopefully at Nimbleclaw. Everything still hurt, and he needed to get back to camp as quickly as possible, then he realised something. "Cobaltfoot, do I get to become a Warrior for surviving the dog attack?" He asked, showing a bit of his bouncy personality.

Nimbleclaw nodded to acknowledge Jaggedjaw's statement. "Of course. That's all right. Just be sure to be back to camp promptly." She stated, turning back to face camp. I'm just glad he's all right. Nimbleclaw thought as she padded back in the direction of the IceClan camp.

Cobaltfoot shook her head. "Unfortunately, I don't think so," she replied to her apprentice's question, then gave Jaggedjaw a grateful look. "That'd be great," the deputy told him.

"Thank you, Nimbleclaw." He said to the departing Deputy. He then turned to the two MossClan cats. "Anything to help." Jaggedjaw walked next to the two MossClan cats and crouched down. "Just put him on my back, then lead me to your camp."

Cobaltfoot nodded, and picked up Sparrowpaw again. She put him gently on Jaggedjaw's back. "The camp's this way," she said, flicking her tail in towards it, and started leading.

Sparrowpaw lay on Jaggedjaw's back. He felt slightly happy to go back and see a certain she-cat again. Rockpaw.

Sandstar nodded. "What happened to the apprentice?" She asked.

Jaggedjaw stood up straight and followed the MossClan Deputy. "Don't mention it." Jaggedjaw replied after Sparrowpaw thanked him. The large tom made sure to tred carefully, so he would not drop the apprentice. "So, how long have you been an apprentice?" He asked, looking back to Sparrowpaw.

Duskpaw thought for a bit as she stopped nuzzling Angelkit with a slight purr. "I haven't been through the whole territory but I love it so far. It gets your adrenaline going, not knowing if you could be attacked by a fox or a dog and possibly another cat from another Clan," she said with a huge smile and her eyes filled with excitement.
Angelkit's eyes widened as he listened. "Wow," he said. He then thinks to himself a bit. "Umm, Duskpaw? Can you be my new mother?" He asked as he looked down.

"Five moons, huh? Unless you started your apprenticeship early or late, that'd make us about the same age," Jaggedjaw started. "Mine lasted four moons, and I only became a Warrior a moon ago." He stated as he stepped over a branch. Good thing he kept his focus kn the ground. "How much further is your camp?" He inquired, more to the she-cat, since she was leading him. "I just want to get a rough estimate as to how far I'll be walking." Jaggedjaw added quickly.

Nimbleclaw continued to chew up the rat, her fur bristling as she finished. She looked to Sandstar for a moment, sitting up and gazing up at sky. Some day. Some day. Nimbleclaw thought to herself, her eyes darting around the camp.

"Keep walking into the forest, where the trees are tallest is where the camp is," Sparrowpaw meowed.

Sandstar could tell that Nimbleclaw was thinking about something. "Nimbleclaw, you're thinking about something,"

Angelkit's eyes widened as he listened. "Wow," he said. He then thinks to himself a bit. "Umm, Duskpaw? Can you be my new mother?" He asked as he looked down.
"Well you see that depends on the leader,so if your lucky enough when you become and apprentice and Duskpaw is already a warrior.She might be your mentor,who knows."Depthpaw gave Angelkit and comforting lick.

Spotstar looked at the Cats. "I was going to do that after, but I needed to ask Wishbreeze if she knew where he was. Plus, the Warriors are busy.." Then his gaze fell on Rockpaw, and he looked thoughtful.
"Ummm... why are you staring at me like that?" Rockpaw asked. Her tail lashed.

Cobaltfoot nodded. "We're getting close," she meowed. Soon, they arrived at the camp. "Splashfur's den is this way," she told them and led them to it. The silver medicine cat was sorting through his herbs when his ears pricked up. He looked up and saw Jaggedjaw carrying Sparrowpaw. Cobaltfoot was with them too, and the smell of dog was heavy around them. He got up as the trio approached.
"You guys reek of dog, do I even have to ask what happened?" he remarked.

Rockpaw saw Cobaltfoot walking into camp with a warrior that smelled of IceClan, and of dog... with Sparrowpaw on his back! "Sparrowpaw! What happened? You smell like dog." She followed them into Splashfur's den.

Jaggedjaw crouched down, in order to allow Sparrowpaw to climb off of him. "I'm sure you can smell the reason he's like this." Jaggedjaw replied. He tried to look back when he heard and smelled another cat approach them. "It would probably be best for me to explain. A dog attacked your clanmate, but she," he flicked his tail to Cobaltfoot. "Saved his pelt. I offered to carry him back."

Sparrowpaw purred. "Were you worried about me?" He teased Rockpaw, flicking his ear.

"May I ask what is it you are thinking about?" Sandstar meowed to Nimbleclaw.

Nimbleclaw sighed, a small pit forming in her stomach at Sandstar's request and her voice quieted."If you must... In truth....... I have affections for Jaggedjaw. I was thinking about him." She said truthfully, looking down at the ground.

After letting Sparrowpaw down, Jaggedjaw stretched, before turning towards Rockpaw. "Don't mention it. I should be heading back now. Heal slowly, okay, Sparrowpaw? Your wound looked nasty, and it's not good to rush those things." Jaggedjaw meowed as he walked towards the Camp exit. "Okay, time to get back to Ice Clan." He murmured. He headed in the direction of IceClan territory, stepping over the border after a small amount of time, and he headed straight for camp.

Last edited:
Cobaltfoot nodded to Jaggedjaw. "Thank you again!" she called after him. Splashfur looked Sparrowpaw over.
"You're definitely going to need those wounds treated for infections and such," he commented.

Duskpaw chuckled with a genuine smile gracing her features. "No, Angelkit, I can't be your new mother. One reason is that I'm not old enough and the second reason is that I am an Apprentice meaning I'm very busy. But don't worry, since we're in the same Clan I can take care of you and spoil you as much as I can," she said with the same smile on her face then she licked Angelkit's left ear.

Duskpaw quit nuzzling Angelkit as he seemed to be curling up in front of her. She wrapped her brown tail around his small body for protection that he didn't need since they were in the camp. She was being over cautious, maybe even mother-like with Angelkit but since kits were her weak spot she didn't mind.