• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

"It's fine."Depthpaw rested his tail on Angelkit's shoulder,"I was really nervous when I began an apprentice,I actually almost drowned on my first day of being an apprentice if it weren't for my mentor,Windfeather.You'll be an excellent warrior.Trust me."Depthpaw nuzzled Angelkit,trying to comfort him.

Suddenly, a blast of blue-gray fur darted towards the fight. Cobaltfoot slashed at the dog's flank. "Get away from my apprentice!" she snarled. The she-cat had heard Sparrowpaw's yowl when she was hunting. Cobaltfoot went in for another attack, this time aiming to rake her claws down the animal's muzzle.

Depthpaw smiled back,"Being a warrior isn't just to fight and protect,it's also to create yourself and make yourself unique like all the other cats."He meowed.
(OCC-that was a pretty long quote.)

Depthpaw did the same,but said nothing.Today seemed a little different,a bit uncomfortable,and just weird.Even though nothing happened,it seemed if something terribly bad would happen.

Suddenly, a blast of blue-gray fur darted towards the fight. Cobaltfoot slashed at the dog's flank. "Get away from my apprentice!" she snarled. The she-cat had heard Sparrowpaw's yowl when she was hunting. Cobaltfoot went in for another attack, this time aiming to rake her claws down the animal's muzzle.
The dog howled, throwing Sparrowpaw at the ground, before running away. Sparrowpaw was passed out.

"Good riddance," Cobaltfoot hissed at the dog as it fled. She then noticed that Sparrowpaw was unconscious. She grabbed his neck scruff in her mouth and grunted, trying to haul him back to camp.

Jadestar walked to a Scout Rock. "Now, first, can you see anything from up there?"

"You are a great cat alone, Jaggedjaw, both of us don't want more cats getting hurt, you can do fine, now, the dog was scented in between our territory and MossClan's."

Duskpaw looked around the area, taking in every single detail. "More stones that gradually lead to the forest," she noted as she continued to scan the area. "There's a couple birds, squirrels, and a couple foxes by the smell of it," she said with a satisfied nod.

Sparrowpaw winced, he had a big scar on his neck just above his right shoulder. He had a huge notch on his left ear. There was a scratch mark on his back left leg, and his back paw was scarred.

Then, Jadestar sniffed herself. "Dog." She hissed. "Duskpaw, get back to camp, now." She ordered.

Nimbleclaw padded up beside her leader, taking a seat. "Hello, Sandstar. I have nothing to report from the camp. Are there any other tasks I could complete?" She asked, her gaze diverting to Sandstar.

Last edited:
Duakpaw sniffed and smelt the dog. "Will you be okay?" She asked with worry and concern for her leader. She lightly jumped when Angelkit topped her paw and looked back at him. She smiled lightly then thought of the dogs. "I'll take you back in," she said and picked Angelkit up by the scruff of his neck. "Be safe," she said to her leader before walking back into the StoneClan camp with Angelkit. "Angelkit, what were you doing outside camp?" She asked Angelkit with a knowing smile on her face as she set him down on the ground inside the camp.

Nimbleclaw nodded obediently. "Of course." She stated, disappearing from Sandstar's view as she walked towards the border. As Nimbleclaw reached the border she sniffed around. There was definitely MossClan scent, but also the faint scent of her own clan. Her eyes narrowed as she stalked forward, making sure to keep on IceClan's side.

Duskpaw gave Depthpaw a shy smile and a nod. "That's alright, Depthpaw, Jadestar smelt dog anyway," she said then looked at Angelkit. "Not yet, you're not an apprentice yet," she scolded him with a sigh.

Duakpaw quickly ran after Angelkit and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. "Angelkit, there is a dog out there, somewhere. That's why I came inside the camp," she told him before she walked further away from the exit of the camp and set Angel down and sat down next to him.

Duskpaw sighed as Angelkit pouted. "Angelkit, its for your own good," she said as she licked Angelkit's right ear. "It's not safe out there, yet. Not even for me," she admitted as she tried to make Angelkit feel better.

(Zenix, its Duskpaw not Darkpaw, lol, wrong Warrior Cat RP)
Duskpaw purred and nuzzled Angelkit back. "If the Queen and Jadestar allows me, I'll take you to Scout Rock. Don't forget, I need permission and I'm not taking you if the dogs are out there," she said with a smile and continued to nuzzle Angelkit.

Cobaltfoot felt Sparrowpaw wince and let go, panting. "Yeah," she huffed, "I know it probably hurts badly. We just have to make it back to camp." Her short break over, Cobaltfoot picked her apprentice up again and resumed her trek.

Cobaltfoot felt Sparrowpaw wince and let go, panting. "Yeah," she huffed, "I know it probably hurts badly. We just have to make it back to camp." Her short break over, Cobaltfoot picked her apprentice up again and resumed her trek.
"Thank you.. Cobaltfoot..." Sparrowpaw murmured. "Everything hurts..." The Apprentice whined.

(OOC: We need a Medicine Cat...)

Duskpaw thought for a bit as she stopped nuzzling Angelkit with a slight purr. "I haven't been through the whole territory but I love it so far. It gets your adrenaline going, not knowing if you could be attacked by a fox or a dog and possibly another cat from another Clan," she said with a huge smile and her eyes filled with excitement.

Jaggedjaw slowed his pace when he saw one of the MossClan Warriors jump in and drive the dog back. Afterwards, the warrior was attempting to drag Sparrowpaw back to their camp, he presumed. He hid behind some bushes while he thought of what to do next. He could let the warrior continue her effort alone, after all, they weren't IceClan cats. But, Jaggedjaw didn't like the thought of leaving the she-cat alone to take the apprentice back. Jaggedjaw could help, even carry Sparrowpaw on his back. But then there was the possibility the warrior would attack him. Jaggedjaw decided to take the risk and sighed, before he walked out of his cover. "You look like you could use some help." He commented as he walked in front of the two.

Sparrowpaw looked up at Jaggedjaw. "Jaggedjaw..." He seemed happy to see the cat that the apprentice would like to remark as a friend, but Sparrowpaw didn't show his enthusiasm that he had previously when meeting Jaggedjaw. He was weak, hurt, and slightly scared from what just happened.

Nimbleclaw crouched behind a bush, her ear twitching, as she spotted Jaggedjaw speaking to unknown cats. What is he doing with those MossClan cats...? She thought to herself, peering at the muscular tom curiously. He is a great warrior, so he must know what he's doing... Nimbleclaw continued to think, dashing to another piece of cover before stalking up to the edge of the border. "Jaggedjaw?" She called to the tom, her tail flicking in the air.