• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats: New Generation

Duskpaw yawned as she woke in the Apprentices den and got up with a stretch. She walked out of the Apprentices den with a small smile on her face as she looked around the Camp.

"I'm going to be taking you out training soon, be prepared, get some food, eat it, and meet me at the entrance." She commanded, before going and sitting down at the entrance.

Jaggedjaw let out a yawn as he awoke from his slumber in the Warriors Den. The large cat had to admit, he was still not used to the Warriors Den, since only a moon had passed since his apprenticeship ended and he had become a full-fledged Warrior. "I'll get used to it soon, I suppose." Jaggedjaw murmured to himself, before he stood up and walked out of the den. The IceClan Warrior made his way over to the Fresh Kill Pile. He needed some breakfast.

Jaggedjaw tilted his head upon seeing Sandstar approach him. "Sandstar." He greeted back, before tearing in to a fish. Once he gulped down the bite, he turned his focus back to his leader. "You seem... worried, Sandstar." He said, tilting his head once more. 'What could the problem be? As far as I know, nothing bad has been happening. Perhaps something with the twolegs? It would probably be better just to ask her.' He mentally reasoned with himself, before saying something more. "What's the problem?"

Duskpaw nodded and obeyed her command again, heading over to the Fresh Kill Pile. She picked out a small mouse, leaving the bigger mice for the other cats. She ate the mouse, headed over to the entrance, and looked at her mentor. "I'm ready, Jadestar," she meowed with a hint of a smile in her yellow eyes.

Sandstar flattened her ears. "Dogs have been scented near IceClan territory. I want you to go and see if you can find anything, but be careful," She ordered.

Jadestar purred. "Alright, let's go," She walked out the camp and leapt down the stones.

Duskpaw followed Jadestar with no hesitation, carefully leaping and stepping on and across the stones. I wonder where we're going, maybe somewhere new! She thought with a smile and a new hint of happiness in her eyes.

Jaggedjaw's fur slightly bristled. "Dogs? In our territory? This could turn bad real quick." He replied quietly. He nodded to Sandstar before he responded once more. "I'll finish up my fish then head out immediately. Where was the bulk of the scent located?" Jaggedjaw inquired, before he put his head down and began to gulp down the remains of the fish. "Ideally, the first place to check out would be where the scent is the heaviest. I'll start wherever that is, then make sure the surrounding area is clear." He reasoned, before turning to face Sandstar once more. "Another question. Am I doing this solo, or am I bringing others with me?"

Jadestar walked to a Scout Rock. "Now, first, can you see anything from up there?"

"You are a great cat alone, Jaggedjaw, both of us don't want more cats getting hurt, you can do fine, now, the dog was scented in between our territory and MossClan's."

Last edited:
Jaggedjaw nodded and gave an audible sigh of relief. "Good." He murmured. He didn't want to risk any other cats with something like this. He was glad Sandstar had asked him to do this, and not someone else. He gave his leader a smirk. "I'll be back in time for the evening patrol." He quipped, before he turned and walked in the direction of the border between MossClan and IceClan. Sandstar wanted him to see if he could find anything. "So, I'm looking for dogs." He murmured. "So, I should try to get an estimate on their numbers and their sizes." He reasoned.

As Jaggedjaw neared the border, he walked along it, staying on IceClan's side, of course. He didn't want to cause an unnecessary feud with MossClan. As the large tom sniffed the air, he definitely smelled dogs, but he couldn't tell how many there were. He also smelled cat. It was nearby, but it wasn't mingled with the dogs, which made him let out a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, this also confirmed that there were dogs lurking around their borders. Jaggedjaw slowly followed the scent. He needed to return with more information than simply "yup, there's a dog scent there alright."

Sparrowpaw peeked out the bushes, seeing a grey tom, he smirked, running out, "Hyaaah!" He screeched, leaping onto the cat.

(OOC: I can already imagine Sparrowpaw and Jaggedjaw having a friendship.)

Last edited:
(OOC: I can see that)

Jaggedjaw was sure that the other cat realized that leaping at a large cat on the other side of a Clan border was a bad idea in hindsight. Upon hearing the cat, Jaggedjaw turned around and quickly swatted at the smaller cat's belly, claw's sheathed, of course, in an attempt to send him skidding back a few tail-lengths. "Oops, sorry, little buddy." He apologized, upon realizing that it was simply another cat. "I'm just a little on edge."

"I'll give you a hint." Jaggedjaw replied with a slight smirk at the young cat's enthusiasm. Jaggedjaw doubted the apprentice - he assumed that was his role, given he was too old to be a kit and he stated he wasn't a warrior yet - even realized he crossed the Clan borders. "If you haven't guessed, there are dogs nearby." He added, after a few moments. "Also, I recommend you get back to your own side of the border, before someone catches you. I have to see what kind of dogs, and how many, we're dealing with. I also recommend informing your leader."

Sparrowpaw realised he was on the IceClan border and sprang back to MossClan's side. "Whoops!" He meowed. "Okay!" He meowed, beginning to bounce off, but before he ran into the forest, he looked back at Jaggedjaw. "Thanks, by the way, my name is Sparrowpaw! What's yours?"

That apprentice practically radiated with energy and enthusiasm. Reminded Jaggedjaw of himself when he was one. Maybe he was even still a bit like that. The massive warrior chuckled before responding. "They call me Jaggedjaw." He responded, giving the apprentice a smile. "Anyways, I got work that needs to be done. You go on and warn your Clan." He added, before walking back off, following the scent of the dogs.

Sparrowpaw darted into the bushes, but suddenly he was knocked to the ground by a large mass. He looked up in surprise at the dog running towards him. He let out a yowl of alarm. "JAGGEDJAW!!" He yowled, before teeth dug into his neck and he was yanked off the ground.

Depthpaw had just arrived in camp with a bunch of prey,he went over to the fresh-kill pile and set his prey down.As he helped himself to a plump vole,he was in deep thought.Maybe I can train with Rockpaw today.He thought.

(OOC-Why would you want to train with a cat from another Clan?)

Rockpaw woke up in the MossClan apprentice den. She looked up to see that Sparrowpaw had already left. She stretched and walked over to the fresh-kill pile. She selected a squirrel and settled down to eat.

Angelkit woke up in the nursery of Stoneclan. He looked up to see one of the queens feeding him. After being feed, the queen left. Angelkit looked outside the nursery to see what was going on.

Ghostkit yawned as he opened his eyes. His tail twitched slightly. Ghostkit walked over to his mother, Wishbreeze. He started to suckle, hungry. After he was finished, Ghostkit walked to the entrance of the nursery. He peeked out and looked around. Ghostkit backed up. He curled up in his nest.

Sparrowpaw's struggle continued, as the dog rushed out of MossClan's forest and into a clearing, it carried him away from the three Clan territories. He let out one last yowl, before passing out.

Spotstar walked into the nursery. "Hello, Wishbreeze, Ghostkit," He greeted. "Have you seen Sparrowpaw?"

Spotstar looked at the Cats. "I was going to do that after, but I needed to ask Wishbreeze if she knew where he was. Plus, the Warriors are busy.." Then his gaze fell on Rockpaw, and he looked thoughtful.

Upon hearing the frantic cries of the MossClan apprentice, Jaggedjaw's ears perked up. And the scent of dog grew stronger. Throwing caution to the wind, Jaggedjaw raced across the border, and followed the now mingled scent of Sparrowpaw and the dog. "Hang on little buddy, I'm coming..." Jaggedjaw muttered, running as fast as his legs would allow him.

(OOC-Why would you want to train with a cat from another Clan?)

Rockpaw woke up in the MossClan apprentice den. She looked up to see that Sparrowpaw had already left. She stretched and walked over to the fresh-kill pile. She selected a squirrel and settled down to eat.
(OCC:He forgets stuff TOO easily.)

Depthpaw noticed Angelkit,and padded over to him."Hi,Angelkit."He meowed greetingly,"Watcha doin?"He asked.There was no edge in his voice.
(OCC: @BlueMew392)