• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cat's: New clans of the Island

(This roleplay will be based on a book series called warrior cats)
(Now, Time for some clan history so things aren't just BOOM)

It all started when there was this descent sized island that was a popular Tourist Attraction, It was popular because that island had beautiful shining water (Like rivers,lakes etc) That had many boat cruises. But then when a shipment boat came to the island it had a group of cats on it, Seven cats to be exact. After that more groups of cats sneaked into the boat and came to the island. They then started reproducing and many kits were then born. The cats then agreed to divide into groups, But now we call them clans, They now are divided into four groups (Clans).

(Time for rules)
1:No names related to cartoons, games ect.
2: Do not make your characters too OP (Godlike)
3:You can have kits with someone but no details! Yuck.. (That means no mating or birth scene)
4:No swearing, You can say warrior cat swears like mouse dung but nothing more.
5:If you are a kit and a warrior steals you, You can't run away. (Reasonable)
6:Everyone controls three characters in this roleplay, No more or things are confusing.
7: No magic or fusions. (Half fox, Half Badger, Half wolve ect)

(The main clan)
Shellclan:
This clan roams close in the beach on the top left of the island with many shells witch they use as land markers. They eat mostly fish because it is the closest food source in their clans territory. Their leader is Shorestar a light Russian blue she-cat with white smudge's on her paws and tail with Olive green eyes.

(Second main clan)
Boulderclan:
This clan roams in the left bottom of the island with many flat rocks and boulders. They are mostly big and strong warriors that hunt down large birds for prey. Their leader is Dawnstar a light grey tabby tom-cat with ember eyes.

(Third main clan)
Sandclan:
This clan roams around the beach with more trees around it at the right top of the island with much wet sand used for keeping their dens together. They mostly eat fish like Shellclan for it is the closest food source. Their leader is Fallstar a dark cream tom-cat with light brown speckles with teal green eyes.

(Extra clan just for fun)
Mudclan:
This clan roams deep in the wetlands of the forest in the right bottom of the island with much mud and puddles. They mostly eat frogs and small reptiles because those prey items come to their wet hunting grounds to cool off. Their leader is Briarstar a ginger tabby tom-cat with yellow eyes.

(Now time for ID cards)

Name:
Clan:
Description:
Personality:
Any Littermates?:

(Here is mine)
Name:
Brightfur
Clan: Shellclan
Description: A light cream she-cat with darker cream speckles with olive green eyes.
Personality: She's a real joyful and outgoing cat, But can be shy at times but when you give her a smile she will begin to smile as well.
Any Littermates?: Her brother is Fallstar the leader of sandclan.

(If leaders are needed, I will act them out quick)
Brightfur lays on a soft nest of moss in the warrior's den purring under a sunbeam, She then starts to open her eyes and yawns deeply. Brightfur then gets up and sits on her nest still yawning. She looks at all the rest of the warriors in the den still sleeping and trying to get up. Brightfur then smiles and goes to sleep again for she is an early bird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Seedkit
Description: A black tabby with teal green eyes.
Personality: He loves to run around and explore, But he gets in a lot of trouble from it.
Any Littermates?: He has two sisters, Spiderkit and Whitekit. (They will join in the roleplay later on)

Seedkit was cuddled up with one of the queens with his sisters, He flinched a bit and opened his eyes. He then looked around and hoped out of the bundle and on to the soft ground. "Its time to wake up?" He said to himself but then thought about Brightfur. "Brightfur should be awake by now, I want to play with her!" He said trotting to the warriors den in joy. Seedkit entered the den and walked to Brightfur who was sleeping.

"BRIGHTFUR, WAKE UP!" He yelled at her ear, But was surprised to see other warriors waking up and pointed their face's at him with grief. They all mumbled and got up out of the den to go on an early hunting trip, brightfur was with them too so Seedkit trotted behind her hoping none of them will see.

Name: Sparkkit
Clan: ShellClan
Description: A yellow cat
Personality: Energetic, playful, not patient
Any Littermates?: Hollykit

Name: Hollykit
Description: A Blue-ish Green-ish cat
Personality: Caring, calm, and patient
Any Littermates?: Sparkkit

~
Sparkkit woke up. He jumped on Hollykit. "Hollykit! Wake up, Wake up!" He yowled. Hollykit yawned as she woke up. "I'm awake," She said, standing up. "Let's play!" Sparkkit demanded. Hollykit nodded. The two kits raced out of the nursery. Sparkkit smiled as he pounced on Hollykit. She squealed with surprise. She pushed Sparkkit off her.

Last edited:
Seedkit was a bit scared of leaving the clans camp, But once he stepped a paw on the exit he was spotted by one of the guards. "What are you doing so far from the nursery? " The guard said. The other guard noticed as well and grabbed the kit and walking to the nursery. "This is where you belong" The guard said. Seedkit was mad, " I wanna go with Brightfur! " Seedkit demanded with anger. The guard smiles a bit and walks off. Seedkit goes back into the nursery but was surprised to see other kits waking up.

Sparkkit and Hollykit walked inside the nursery. Sparkkit chuckled at Seedkit. Sparkkit smirked. Hollykit watched with empathy. Sparkkit looked at Hollykit. Hollykit looked down.

Last edited:
Seedkit smiles at Fusionkit and bends down with bottom up with his tail high, "Wanna play?" He said with a bigger smile looking at Hollykit sometimes thinking if she would like to play as well. Seedkit then jumps on to Fusionkit without warning and rolls around grabbing him.
Seedkit then rolls around to Hollykit and pulls her to the little bundle. "Lets all play!" He announced with joy and keeps on playing.

(Past tense, remember!)

Sparkkit used his back legs to kick Seedkit off him. Hollykit pounced on him. Sparkkit followed. "Hah! Got you now!" Sparkkit yelped. Hollykit chuckled. The kits smiled.

Last edited:
Brightfur walks with the group away from camp knowing that Seedkit almost made it out, Things then get serious as the group smells prey. "We should all divide and meet back here" One of the cats said and everybody agreed and trotted off. Brightfur smelled the group trying to track something, But she got nothing, "Darn it, Why is this so hard today?" She mumbled to herself and kept smelling until she smelled rabbit. "Hmm.. Its close.." She then walked closer to the smell and finally saw the rabbit.

"Finally.." She whispered to herself and got ready to pounce, She launched at the rabbit and grasped its neck tightly. Once the rabbit was dead, She grabbed it and walked to the meeting spot. There were most of the cats there but two are missing. "Why aren't those two here yet?" some of the cats whispered to each other. Brightfur was calm until one of them whispered to her, "Maybe they were killed by Sandclan?" Brightfur was then terrified and angry but could not blurt her secret out. "It could of been Boulderclan, And besides,We don't know if they are dead yet."

Name: DappleClaw
Desc.: A small, beautiful cat with tortie and white fur, and incredibly sharp claws.
Personality: Fiesty, quick-footed, playful, and short-tempered.
Littermates: N/A
-

Dappleclaw had been rudely awakened by Seedkit hollering about. Her ears pricked up as she hissed angrily at the kit, who later trotted out. Figuring because she was awake then, she stood up hesitantly, stretching her legs and yawning. She stepped onto the warm ground, out of her nest, and out of the den.

Padding to the fresh kill, she picked up a small fish, setting it on her paws. Almost instantly she gulped it down, craving for more. However, she felt to go hunt, to stock up. Nearly immediately, Dappleclaw picked up the faint smell of Brightfur, a warrior who she knew recently. Her light feet tapped against the ground quietly as she followed Brightfur's scent more. Finally, she caught up to the scent to se Brightfur and a group of other cats.

Dappleclaw flicked her tail a bit, signaling she didn't want to interrupt their conversation, but she wanted to speak with Brightfur.

Brightfur turned her head to Dappleclaw with a small smile, "Hello, Dappleclaw." She said in a emotionless voice. "Would you care to hunt with us, Dappleclaw? " One of the cats asked. "Yeah, Your a great hunter, Dappleclaw!" Another cat announced. "We need all the help we can get." Another cat said that had their head down once the words have been said.

"You see, Dabbleclaw.." Brightfur said with her ears down. "Some of the warriors that hunted with us haven't come back yet, So we are needing quick replacements. " Brightfur said trying to hide the fact she is very concerned and sad.

Dappleclaw was pleased with her praise, until Brightheart told her about the missing warriors. Her heart skipped a beat. Adventure? She wondered. “I'm sure that the Warriors missing would have warned the patrol about something, but I can see your concern, as they might not have been able to.”

Dappleclaw nodded, standing up and stretching. “I'll come hunt, and perhaps we'll find those two.”

"Im so glad you will hunt with us. " One of the cats said. "And that you will help us scout out and find those two missing warriors." Brightfur added, She felt a bit of relief but still was upset with the warriors still whispering about Sandclan or Boulderclan killing the missing warriors. "I think I smell some mice you could hunt, It smells like they went east of here, My mouth is full of mice already so I can't carry anymore. " Another cat said to Dappleclaw.

(Sorry if I keep messing up the past tense)

"Hey!" Seedkit yelped rolling around with Hollykit and tumbled on Sparkkit. Seedkit began to giggle, So did the others. Seedkit then turned his head to spiderkit who was watching and Whitekit who was still sleeping. "Spiderkit, Come play with us!" He asked. "I rather not." Spiderkit grunted, And slid off the queen to the ground. "Please? " Seedkit added, Smiling at Spiderkit while he swipes his two paws rapidly at Hollykit trying to get her off.

Hollykit tumbled off Seedkit. Sparkkit yelped. Hollykit jumped up. She leaped onto Sparkkit. Sparkkit fell to the ground. He jumped up and landed on Seedkit.

"You guys are fun to play with!" Seedkit announced. "Why not save your energy for a real fight?" Spiderkit asked with a bit of attitude. Seedkit pushed Sparkkit off with his paw and charged at Sparkkit head first. "That looks brutal." Spiderkit said with concern.

Sparkkit rolled out of the way. "Tell us, when would another clan attack kits? We don't even know how to fight yet. So, why not save your breath?" Sparkkit said. He leaped at Seedkit. Hollykit watched them.

Dappleclaw nodded. She was more than willing to help feed her clan. However, instead of trying to catch mice, Dappleclaw heard a distant rustling. Her ears pricked as she quietly stalked to the bush that made the noise. Her stomach low, she suddenly pounced on the plant.

A few moments later, she came out of the bush holding a plump bird, its life drained in her jaws. She set the bird down, digging a hole and shoving it in. Then, she covered it up and proceeded to hunt.

Name: Spiderkit
Description: A black cat with violet eyes
Personality: She can be a let down when It comes to fun but knows what she's doing
Any Littermates: She has a brother and sister, Seedkit and Whitekit

"Better safe then sorry, The queens won't protect us forever." Spiderkit said while stretching. Seedkit shrugged and kept playing and crashed into Sparkkit, Then pinned him to the ground. "Haha, I am a fox and I will eat you!" Seedkit chuckled while rolling around with Sparkkit in his paws while play fighting. "Seedkit, Don't joke about foxes that way!" Spiderkit said in a stern voice while the queens agreed and one of the queens picked up Seedkit by the neck and placed him somewhere away from Sparkkit and Hollykit.

"It's a game! Jeez! You're such a letdown. We were just having fun. And I know that the queens won't protect us forever. Soon, we'll be apprentices. Then we could fight for ourselves!" Sparkkit snapped. He gave Spiderkit a glare. Hollykit sighed. She walked into the nursery.

Brightfur smiled and picked up her caught rabbit, She walked back where she came from while the other cats followed. Once everyone got to camp they trotted to the fresh-kill pile. They began dropping their prey on the pile and began walking off. Brightfur dropped her rabbit and went to see Shorestar the leader of Shellclan, "Shorestar, May I have a word with you?" Bightfur asked. "Of course, What do you ask?" Shorestar said with a smile. "There are missing warriors and we need a patrol at the middle of our territory. " Brightfur said with worry. "I will send a patrol there quickly." Shorestar said.

After a few minutes of returning all her caught prey to the fresh-kill pile. She was almost immediately praised by a tom a bit large than she was. She purred, picking up a small mouse and gulping it down with the fellow cat. Out of the corner of her eye, however, Dappleclaw noticed Brightfur speaking to their leader. She immediately assumed it about the missing warriors and went back to her mouse.

She expected a patrol to be sent, and she secretly hoped to be a part of it, but she kept quiet.

"Thank you." Brightfur said in delight and relief, "No, Thank you, You were the one who stood up and told me about it." Shorestar said with a smile and walks to the depute. Brightfur knows Shorestar is asking the depute to put a patrol together and sighs. She walks to the nursery to see Seedkit who missed her so much. Seedkit ran and jumped at her front paw and purred while squeezing it. "I'm sorry I ignored you at first but I had a job to do." Brightfur said in a soft voice while nuzzling him.

"I missed you Brightfur!" Seedkit said while trying to climb up onto Brightfurs muzzle, He then sat on her muzzle with a big smile and puts his paw on her forehead. "How do you grow so tall Brightfur?" Seedkit asked with his head tilted with a puzzled face. "Because she hunts and grows stronger and stronger Seedkit." Spiderkit said with much attitude and walks to sparkkit, "Even when we are still kits, One day the queens wont be here, And we will have to fight." Spiderkit said like she was telling the future but she wasn't. She then turns her body and swipes her tail at Sparkkits face and walks away with head up and chest high.

Dappleclaw excused herself from the tom, padding over to Brightfur. “I'm assuming you told Shorestar about the missing warriors,” she said coolly. “Are you worried that our warriors are imprisoned or killed?” She tilted her head. “Don't forget of our strength, Brightfur.”

Dappleclaw looked down at the kits in curiosity. She had never really noticed them until then, and it surprised her that, though she was still a small cat, she was once as little as they. She flicked her tail about beside her feet.

Sparkkit swiped Spiderkit's tail. "Oh, I know why you're so bitter," Sparkkit snapped. "You know that you'll be a weak warrior." He had a teasing tone. Sparkkit smirked. "Sparkkit, don't start a fight!" Hollykit pleaded. Sparkkit ignored her.

Dappleclaw cleared her throat to get the attention of the kits. She looked at Sparkkit, a teasing expression in her eyes. “How does it make you a better warrior if you only put others down?” Dappleclaw didn't mean to sound rude, because she'd never talked to kits much. “However, you can both train to become better. Unless fate has other plans.” Her ears twitched.

"A weak warrior?" Spiderkit said with a sassy tone and turned her head to Sparkkit. "No one said you would be a strong warrior either." She said while flicking her tail and looking down upon him. She then noticed Dappleclaw who some what teased him, "There is only one way to see who is weak." She said smirking and bringing out her claws preparing to attack. Spiderkit pounced on him pushing him to the ground as she was to make her first swipe until Seedkit noticed what Spiderkit was about to do and ran in front of Spiderkit just when she swiped with her sharp claws.

"GAH!" Seedkit yelled and dropped on the ground beside Sparkkit. "Seedkit!" Spiderkit cryed as she ran to her brother. "I'm so sorry.." Spiderkit said holding Seedkit who now had three long scars on his chest dripping little drips of blood. "I'm not the one you should say sorry to.." Seedkit said coughing after he spoke words. Spiderkit began to shed tears and try not to cry, All the queens glared at Spiderkit with emotionless eyes. One of the queens then grabbed Spiderkit by the neck and scolded her and lightly bites her for punish.

"I'm not putting her down! She's a big letdown. She never lets anyone have fun!" Sparkkit said. Sparkkit eyed Spiderkit. He yelped as Spiderkit pinned him down. Sparkkit gasped as Spiderkit struck Seedkit. Hollykit stared with a scared expression.

"I could of hurt that stupid Sparkkit but instead my beloved brother.." Spiderkit thought to herself with other dark thoughts and wonders. She then planned revenge without any queens getting in her way. Spiderkit then watches as her brother is carried out by the new medicine cat. "I hope he will be alright, Now he has three scars to remind me of my choice.." She then begins to cry in the corner of the nursery thinking that her brother will be injured for the rest of his life or worse, Death.. She then snobs and wonders what Whitekit was dreaming about all this time when she was sleeping.

(Past tense. I don't want this RP getting shut down.)

Sparkkit was breathing heavily. He closed his eyes. He fainted. Hollykit raced over to Sparkkit. "Sparkkit!" She noticed he was still breathing. "Thank StarClan. He's still breathing," Hollykit breathed.

Dappleclaw was confused at much of the commotion. First, she bounded over to the bleeding kit before the medicine cat came over. “I'll grab spiderwebs,” she told the medicine cat, who nodded. She sprinted away, returning with webs in her mouth as she entered the den. A few minutes later she came back out and padded to the fainted kit.

She sniffed him beside his sister, and she looked at the frightened kit. “Don't worry. Hollykit, right? He'll be fine. He just needs water and rest, maybe some food.”

Name: Silverheart
Clan: Shellclan (But used to be in boulderclan)
Description: Silver tabby with a white underbelly going up to his muzzle and has yellow eyes.
Personality: He is a serious cat and never lets anything strange get past him, He also has a thing for herbs.
Any Littermates?: Used to have a brother named Wildfeather who then died from a rock slide.

Silverheart carries Seedkit into the Medicine Cat den as he lays him on a soft nest of moss and then accepting cobwebs from Dappleclaw. "How did you get these long thin scars?" Silverheart asked Seedkit but he stayed silent and a tear dripped out of his eye. Silverheart then gathers some dandelion and bites the stem off and chews up the leaves. Once he was done chewing up the leaves he places them on Seedkits wounds and wraps the cobwebs around his chest. "There, Those dandelion leafs should make a good pain killer as the cob webs clog your blood stream from those cuts.

Hollykit nodded warily. She sighed. Hollykit tried to move Sparkkit motionless body. It was no use. Hollykit couldn't budge Sparkkit. She sighed again. The kit trotted into the nursery. She shot Spiderkit a glare, before laying her head down.

(Past tense, everybody! :)) Dappleclaw motioned for a queen to retrieve the fainted kit. She thanked her, and Dappleclaw made her way to the fresh kill pile. Picking up the bird she caught, she padded to the medicine den.

“Can I come in?” Her muffled voice called. “I've a bird for you Silverheart.” She patiently waited for his reply, sitting down and wrapping her tail round her feet.

Instead of waiting for an answer, she set the dead animal down in front of the den door, retreating to the nursery. Seeing the two kits cuddled together reassured her.

Dappleclaw decided to grab food for the elders, so she went over to grab a large mouse, bringing it back to the elders den.

Name: Speedbreeze
Description: A White cat with brown splotches
Personality: Good-humored, nice, calm
Any Littermates?: A kit named Doublekit, but she was killed by a fox after sneaking out of camp.

~
Speedbreeze yawned. He had just woken up from a nap. He looked up. He saw Dappleclaw. He smiled. Speedbreeze mewed his thanks. Hollykit yawned. She looked around. She smiled. She nuzzled Sparkkit. He smiled in his sleep.

Brightfur was shocked by Spiderkit attacking Seedkit who was her brother. Brightfur then entered the nursery and walked up to Spiderkit in the corner. "I know you didn't mean to hurt your brother but you can't just attack other cats because they tease you." Brightfur said trying to comfort Spiderkit who stud silent. "I see, You need more time.." Brightfur said and trotted out of the nursery. She then encountered curiosity at the Medicine cat den and walked there to see Silverheart at work.

Silverheart walked out of the Medicine cat den but suddenly stopped to see a dead bird in front of him. "Oh, Is this for me?" He said to himself looking both ways. He then picked up the bird in his jaw and walked back into the Medicine cat den. "Would you care for some prey, Seedkit?" Silverheart asked Seedkit. "It will help you grow your strength back faster." Silverheart adds as he drops the bird in front of Seedkit laying in the bed of moss he is in. "Now, Before I truly leave to go get more herbs, Promise me you won't get in any physical contact again, Okay?" Silverstar said in a serious voice.

• Name: WolfPaw
  • Family: ..Dead.
  • C: ???
  • Traits: Sad, Easily Angered, Shy, Quiet
  • A Mistreated, Bullied, Teased, Insulted, Hurt Apprentice.
  • A lonely Apprentice named after a brave Shellclan warrior named WolfPelt.
  • Clan: ShellClan
  • MIRP
  • Relatives(Cousins,Aunts,Uncles,Etc):SeedKit,SeedKit's family etc.

Last edited: