• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

"Okay.Let's get out of camp!Do you want us to go easy or hard on you guys?"Sugarpaw asked Swiftpaw,Fellowpaw,and Marspaw."I want you to go hard on me!"Marspaw meowed,"Me too."Fellowpaw nodded,"How about you,Swiftpaw?"Sugarpaw asked.

Sootpaw ran out of the apprentice's den. He got a water vole from the fresh-kill pile and sat down to eat it. He watched the other apprentices talking.

"Oh, I'd love to join!" Sootpaw said. I never have anyone to hang out with. I'm glad the other apprentices asked me to join them in... whatever it is they're doing, he added in his head. He smiled again.

Sootpaw ran after Sugarpaw, Fellowpaw and Marspaw. He stopped at the hunting grounds they had run to. He tilted his head to the side quizzically when Marspaw asked about going first.

"Yep."Sugarpaw nodded,"Marspaw,how about you go first."She said slyly,the apprentice pointed her tail to pretty damp tree."I dare you to climb up that wet tree to the top!"She mewed.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Good one, Sugarpaw!" said Swiftpaw, laughing her head off.

(Meanwhile...)

Dappledpaw and Neonpaw reached the camp, giggling. Dappledpaw looked and saw in the distance a few cats looking like there playing dares.
"Hey, Neon" she mewed "Fancy some dares!?"
"YEAH!!" He said.
And the two ran over to them.

Marspaw slowly walked over to the tree and started to climb it,finally,he had got to the top.
"Great job,Marspaw!"Fellowpaw called.
Sugarpaw turned her head to Neonpaw and Dapplepaw."Wanna join?"She asked.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Ok" Said Swiftpaw, jumping up a low branch which (Lucky for her) Had a small bird perched on it. Swiftpaw pounced, catching the bird in her mouth. "Easy!" She said. Suddenly, she slipped. CRASH! Swifpaw, fell to the ground, she tried to get up but couldn't move her leg. "Owwwwwwww!" She yelped.

Marspaw sprinted toward her,and his eyes were widened."WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE MEDICINE CAT DEN!!!!"He yowled.
"Easy!"Sugarpaw meowed."Then just take her by yourself."
Marspaw groaned and grabbed Swiftpaw by the scruff and slowly dragged her to the medicine cat den.
Stillpaw noticed Marspaw and Swiftpaw,"Just set her in a nest.And I'll take a look at her."The medicine cat apprentice demanded,and that's what Marspaw did.
Stillpaw studied the apprentice for quiet a long time,and then looked up to Marspaw."Give me marigold and poppy seeds."Stillpaw said quietly.Marspaw nodded,and got the two herbs Stillpaw asked for.Stillpaw made the marigold a poultice,and spreaded it on Swiftpaw broken leg.Then Stillpaw rolled the berries to Swiftpaw."Eat these please."She meowed thoughtfully."They might not be tasty but they'll still help you."
After that.Stillpaw slowly wrapped Swiftpaw's leg in cobweb.

"Yeah,we should stop this."Sugarpaw and Marspaw said at the same time."Sorry."Sugarpaw shrugged.

"My pleasure,you'll have to stay in the medicine cat den for a few days,Leapordheart or I will then check your leg and see if your good to go."Stillpaw said.
((OCC- @DiamondPikachu ))

Sugarpaw nodded,and walked away silently with Fellowpaw by her side.
"It seems Sootpaw isn't enjoying us..."Sugarpaw meowed worringly.
"It seems your quiet close with him."Fellowpaw smiled mischievously.
"Oh will you shut your mouse-brained mouth up?"Sugarpaw's ears grew hot with embarrassment.They were just friends!

((Haha, Sootpaw × Sugarpaw! Sootpaw × Sugarpaw!))

Sootpaw walked away in the other direction. He spotted a squirrel. He stalked it and pounced on it, biting it's neck to kill it. He scraped dirt over it and moved on.

((Yep!))
Sugarpaw smelled a thrush,she finally spotted it.she crept up on and it and when she was just close enough.She leaped onto it.
"Nice!"Fellowpaw smiled,holding a rabbit from his jaws.

Sootpaw spotted a plump mouse and crept up on it. He pounced on it and killed it. He collected his squirrel and went back to the spot. He dropped his prey on the ground.

Sootpaw grabbed his squirrel and rabbit and bounded after her, leaving Fellowpaw in the dust. He ran faster and faster until he caught up to Sugarpaw.

Sugarpaw smiled challengingly,"It's a race then."She nodded,and sprinted toward camp eagerly."Try to catch up if you can!"She called.
Fellowpaw,left alone,decided to eat his fresh-kill alone and take a nice,long,walk through forest quietly.But of course not cross any borders.

D

Deleted member 227971

Swiftpaw sighed "Ok Stillpaw"
Swiftpaw fell asleep.
"Swiftpaw?!" Said Silkpaw, Neonpaw and Dappledpaw all at once.
"Are you ok!?" Asked Silkpaw
"Yes im fine, I just need to stay here for a while" Yawned Swiftpaw.
"Ok" They all said, and walked away.

"Okay.You go first!"Sugarpaw mewed happily.

Stillpaw nodded to the visitors."Yep."She turned to Marspaw."If your gonna stay in the medicine cat den.Your gonna have to help me."She vowed.
Marspaw grunted."But I don't want to be a stupid medicine cat!"He dramatic moaned.
Stillpaw flicked her tail."Medicine cat aren't stupid.And your not gonna become a medicine cat.Your gonna help me."Stillpaw was losing her patience and temper.