• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Honeyfeather hissed and glared at him in distaste before prowling back toward thunderclan. The hurt from her wounds kicking in as she could taste the blood that made it into her muzzle for a little bit.

Instead of finding Oak, Fangclaw went back to his camp. "Tallstar?" He called. "Come in," He replied. "There is a rouge on our territory," Fangclaw said, entering the den. Tallstar nodded.

Stillpaw stared at Leapordheart,not disrespectfully,but confused.She shook her head and looked down.I shouldn't go racing off,I shouldn't go racing off......Something told her in her mind.

Honeyfeather stumbled back into camp and flopped down onto her side with a hiss. The white fur that was seperated by splotches of golden tabby now staked and dyed red with blood. Barklight ran over and picked her up by the scruffle. The fawn tom dragging his sister to the medicine cat den to get patched up.

When Stillpaw saw Honeyfeather,she raced into the medicine cat's den."What happened?!"Stillpaw asked.She got some cobweb and cobweded the tiny scratches up.Then she got some Cofrey and cured up the massive wounds."Can you tell me if you think you need anymore?"Stillpaw asked.

"Your friend happened," Honeyfeather sighed and laid her head down. She didn't want to antagonize Stillpaw for trying to be friendly but Oak was causing a problem to the clan. She looked away from the medicine cat apprentice when her ears pressed back.

Stillpaw's ears flattened,"I'm not mad at you,or Ghostpaw.I'm mad at him."Stillpaw admitted,"I know he can't hunt on our territory.And he can't hunt on anyone's territory."Stillpaw mewed."I think you should sleep here for the night,I'll ask Leapordheart if you do."Stillpaw added.

"Alright," Honeyfeather sighed as she curled up where she was. Her tail gently hitting the ground in irritation. Her ears still pressed to her head as her eyes scanned the den.

Stillpaw smiled at Honeyfeather,she walked over to where Leapordheart was."Honeyfeather was badly injured,I told her she should stay in the medicine cat's den.But I want to see if she really does."Mewed Stillpaw.

"She'll need cobwebs," Leopardheart said. "She can still sleep in the warriors den." Leopardheart got some cobweb, and pressed it on Honeyfeather. Ghostpaw walked into camp, letting out a small growl when passing the medicine cat's den.

Honeyfeather nodded to the two medicine cats before stepping out into the camp and limping over to the Warrior's den. She sighed when she saw ghostpaw and called him over.

"Okay."Stillpaw walked out of the medicine cat's den.She wanted to talk to Ghostpaw,but she thought it would do to him was make grunt and make him unconvinced.Perhaps it would be better with Honeyfeather.Stillpaw trotted over to the two."Can I talk to you two?"Stillpaw asked.

Ghostpaw didn't pay any attention to Stillpaw. He growled for a second.

Oak finished his rabbit. What were those cats thinking, Oak thought, I need prey just like them.

"Yes Stillpaw. Ghostpaw. Be nice. She is clanmate and didn't know that this would happen," Honeyfeather scolded as she sat up with a sore stretch. Her tail wrapped around her paws as she looked between the two of them.

"Yes that did happen," Honeyfeather sighed and laid her head down. Her tail swished about as her ears pressed to her head. She looked up at her mate and purred, "but I am fine".

"Sorry to be rude but didn't you know I'm a medicine cat apprentice now?Well....Probably a season ago...I'm not sure."Stillpaw reported to Talonclaw.

Talonclaw chuckled. "Sorry. A lot has been happening, and to be honest, I feel kind of weird. I'll be fine now. Congratulations, Stillpaw!" He touched his tail-tip to Stillpaw's shoulder.

Stillpaw looked around to make sure no one was listening,"So,it all started when I had to get some Catmint."She whispered."When I hopped into the twoleg garden,the kittypet saw me.It looked like he was confused of what I was doing.I told him blah blah blah blah it's been two dawns,I go to meet him again,again,and again.Now,Ghostpaw has recovered a little from Greencough at this time.I think the kittypet wanted to explore the forest,I then see Ghostpaw and Honeyfeather looking at something.Then one of them tells me it's a kittypet,the kittypet runs away and it's collar on the ground.This is today,the kittypet...well now a loner stole a rabbit from our territory.And now it is here.I know I broke the warrior code,I apologized to Leapordheart."Stillpaw finished.

Stillpaw walked away,her tail was dropped.She walked into the medicine cat's den.Then the she-cat apprentice looked at Leapordheart."Anything I can do?I'm bored...."She groaned.

In Stillpaw's mind she starting throwing a temper tantrum,but on the outside she nodded.Then left,she walked over to Ghostpaw."Want to hunt?"She asked in an annoyed voice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Swiftpaw and Silkpaw stalked through the forest, looking for food. They saw a few other cats in the distance, and they trotted over to them.
"Umm, hello there. Im Swiftpaw, but others call me swift" Said Swiftpaw
"Hi, im Silkpaw" Said Silkpaw, shyly.

Cinnamonfur had been hunting through the forest until she noticed Swiftpaw and Silkpaw."Hi Swift!"She called greetingly.Marspaw was with his mother,but all he was doing was staring at Swiftpaw.She's so beautiful...she's so beautiful...she's so-"Come on!Marspaw!"His mother called."Sorry!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Swiftpaw blushed, "Its OK, me and Silk are going hunting" She said
Silkpaw nodded.

"Can I go with them?"Marspaw asked his mother.
"Nope,Sugarpaw's waiting for us because she went a bit faster."Cinnamonfur answered.
Marspaw grunted,and cared on doing his duties.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Bye, Marspaw!" Said Swiftpaw
Silkpaw grunted as they walked off.
"You always get the attention" She whispered

D

Deleted member 227971

Neonpaw and Dappledpaw rolled about in the long grass, playfighting.
"I hear Marspaw has a crush on Swift" Whispered Neonpaw
Dappledpaw giggled "I know!"
"So" Said Neonpaw, standing up "I think its our turn for hunting patrol soo-"
"Race you back to camp!" Laughed Dappledpaw!
"Oh your up for it!" Shouted Neonpaw

Marspaw was eating a thrush happily,until Sugarpaw raced up to him with Fellowpaw."Hey,where's Ghostpaw?"Marspaw asked,"Hunting.But that's not what we came for..."Sugarpaw said,"Me and Fellowpaw are doing dares...do you want to join with Swiftpaw?"Sugarpaw meowed."Sure."Marspaw nodded,his littermates had no idea that Marspaw had feelings for Swiftpaw.Not a single bit,he would be teased every second of his apprenticehood if they knew."Swiftpaw!Would you like to join us for dares?"Fellowpaw and Sugarpaw called.

D

Deleted member 227971

Swiftpaw looked back
"Dares? Sure!" she said, running back
Silkpaw mumbled "No thanks" and walked off.
"Dont mind her, shes just jealous"
"Hmpth!" Said Silkpaw, as she walked back to camp.