• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cats Discussion Thread

Cinnamonfur's backstory:
Cinnamonfur was a loner and didn't have anyone to care for and nobody to care for her.Once there was a kittypet that met her,the kittypet said,"Look at you ugly thing,I think your life could be worse then it is now!Did I say no one should care for you?"Cinnamonfur was abused and other cats said things to her like that too.Once Cinnamonfur saw and twoleg.The twoleg picked her up and threw her into the dumpster.That midnight it was storming and Cinnamonfur was dreched and for some reason she was covered in cinnamon.Bluestar looked in the dumpster and saw the tiny kit drenched and cold.She decided to bring her back to camp.A warrior named her Cinnamonkit and then it goes on.That's problably why she cares for Shypaw so much.

FOUR KITS YASSSSS

Name: Ghostkit
Breed of cat: American Shorthair/Tabby mix
Personality: Quiet, but playful once you get to know her. Loves music.
Dislikes: Loud noises, bullies, people who wake her up.
Friends: Her siblings and parents
Crush: N/A
Other: Daughter of Cinnamonfur and Sharpthorn. Marskit, Fellowkit, and Sugarkit are her siblings.

Accepted.I should make mine.
Name:Marskit,Fellowkit,and Sugarkit
Breed of cats:Tan tabby like their mother
Personality: Pleasant,nice,and quiet
Dislikes:Loudness
Friends:Their sibling
Crush:NOPE
Other: Parents are Cinnamonfur and Sharpthorn

I'd like it to be when Shypaw and Doublepaw are warriors.And there are maybe 1 thing that happens kind of like when Cinnamonfur and Shypaw went in Shadowclan territory.