• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats: Dawn of New Clans

How interested are you in this rp?

• Super excited!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Not at all

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • If you change the story a bit, I might be (tell me how to change it?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mehh, i'm ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I can make them then here they are

Name: Rowanwing
Appearance: long furred brown tabby tom with many scars littering his pelt and dark yellow eyes
Personality: cold and unforgiving, doesn't like failure
Backstory: he over trained cats and kits, killing them himself if he thought they were to weak
Other: dark forest cat

Name: Eagleshine
Appearance: golden tabby she-cat with soft blue eyes and white underside, quite pretty
Personality: plays nice and kind when she wants to trick or wants something, motherly in a false sense, truely likes to play with others emotions and lives
Backstory: she was the sister to a medicine cat. Her parents ignored her in favor of her high ranking sibling and she compensated by tearing apart couples and making people hurt
Other: a dark forest cat

Im back! And heres the new character im introducing.

Name: Autumn
Appearance: a brown pelt She-cat with a slim, slender body with light blue eyes
Personality: friendly, however if attacked/threatened she will attempt to rip other body parts she comes in contact with.
Backstory: her dad was a clan warrior, while her mom was a kittypet. her dad died trying to save her mom from a hurricane
Other: somehow is deeply connected with StarClan and dreams of joining ThunderClan one day...

*cough cough* I'd like to join, if that's all right~

Name: Night
Appearance: completely black pelt with green eyes. Her left ear is torn.
Personality: Tough
Backstory: She was born as a rogue, and lived pretty much her whole life, so far, alone. Her dad died from a fox, and she hasn't seen her mother since she was around six moons old. Her torn ear is from a rabbit.
Other: My favorite color is black.

Name: Zira
Appearance: Thin, light-Brown she-cat with short fur.she has a darker brown underbelly that follows up onto her face and up her snout. Zits also wears A dark-Pink collar with a golden medal saying her name.(I also have her in my artwork for a better picture)
Personality: she is usually rude and mean, and it is a rare occasion to she her smile joyfully, she is not seen as a bully. Zira is very grumpy but enjoys her days at ThunderClan.
Backstory: she was born a kittypet and lives as one, but she also enjoyed the outdoors. She was drawn to the trees, but was too scared to stray far. She became a daylight warrior, who is a cat-usually a kittypet,who sleeps at their twoleg nest, but spends the day with a clan,hunting and helping! Her housefolk are twi women who live together with Zira and her sister, Xeri.
Other: don't have fave colour, but I quess white/black are mine.