• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cat RP!

There was a new kit born named icekit he opened his eyes seeing some cats looking at him he couldn't talk but still tried to "h-h-a--t--o" he meowed nobody understood him then he saw his tail and tried to run away from it

Mistystar sighed, laying in her den, playing with a leaf that flew by once in a while. Her eyes showed no excitement, and she looked up every once in a while to make sure everything was all right in her Clan.

—————

Tigerwatcher lowered his body, eyes on a mouse that aimlessly wandered through the mountains. He pounced and bit into its neck, and watched it go limp in his jaws. “Thank you, StarClan, for this mouse’s life.” He whispered.

Icekit saw some kit play with each other he just sat there and watched one kit walked to icekit and meowed "hi why arent you playing with us?" Icekit stared at the other kit for a while but said nothing nobody was talking to him and Icekit said to himself "I-I-I wunna gu otside" nobody was looking and Icekit walked outside the den

Mistystar looked up, seeing Icekit. She stood, shaking her pelt then trotting out to see the kit. “Hello, Icekit.” She meowed, her eyes shining softly with excitement. “What are you doing?”

Icekit looked at Mistystar "n-n-nothing just wandering around hehe....he..he" Stevie meowed and smiled "s-s-so how are you doing" Stevie really wanted to wander outside the camp and see what's there but was hungry "can i get some food i heard all of you got better food like rabbits and stuff"

“I’m good, thank you.” Mistystar purred. She turned and pointed her muzzle to the fresh kill pile. “Of course. Just grab it from there.” She meowed.

"T-thank you M-Mistystar" Icekit grabbed some food and then got back inside his den "hmmmm I didnt really get out ugh" then another kit came jumping on him and fought "g-get of me I dont want to play games now......well" Icekit pushed the other kit and they where really fighting then the other kit held Icekit on the ground and said "I will be the greatest warrior ever waw" Icekit rolled with his eyes bit the other kit and jumped on top of them "if your not gonna be trained by Mistystar then you will be nothing"

Mistystar smiled as she watched Icekit go back to the nursery, then heard lots of rolling around and a few nasty remarks. She trotted in and dipped her head to one of the queens, then meowed in quite the firm voice, “What is going on here?”

"oh hi Mistystar these two? just playing a bit hope they dont hurt each other" meowed the queen with a smile "so do you already have any idea who to have as an apprentice? and do you know why Icekit doesn't want to eat he still is in a good condition really weird"

Mistystar nodded. “Hope they dont get into any trouble.”

She gazed at the playing two, and meowed softly to the queen, “I think I will mentor young Icekit. He seems to have potential.”

She then stood back up and replied, “You should bring Icekit to the medicine cat, if his stomach isnt well.” She turned and trotted out of the den, her tail low.

———

Tigerwatcher had walked back to camp, his eyes gleaming with pride of the rabbit he caught. “Not much of a haul, but at least MountainClan has something.” He muttered.

Icekit stood up saying "wait one second....i will be an apprentice yay!" Icekit waited to be called with all the other 6 moon kits and finally hunt for himself he just waited....and waited.....and.................waited..........

Owlpelt returned to camp carrying a lucky catch: a plump thrush. He dropped in the fresh-kill pile and noticed Mistystar exiting the nursery with her tail low. "Something troubling you, Mistystar?" Owlpelt inquired after giving a brief but respectful nod.

Mistystar turned to Owlpelt. “Nothing’s wrong. Just thinking of who will be who’s mentor.” She meowed, flicking her long, bushy tail.
Mistystar leapt onto Crackedrock and yowled, “All cats old enough to leap in the flames, gather at Crackedrock for a Clan meeting!”

————

From Tigerwatcher’s area, he heard Mistystar yowling to her Clan to gather, and he muttered, “That must be a pretty darn important meeting if its that loud.”
He stood, his eyes gleaming a bit dull, as he trotted to the warriors den and fell into a deep sleep.