• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cat RP!

1. Discussion Thread and Signups: https://pokecharms.com/threads/warrior-cat-rp-discussion.17469/#post-507197
    (This RP takes place after the books)
    It all started during a battle between a huge gang of rogues and the Clans.
    The Clans were ripped to pieces. Barely anyone survived. Even if they did, they were taken prisoner by the rogues. Four loners, Frost, Ember, Swift, and Mountain, escaped the small 'war' and ran off to another place, surrounded by forests and beautiful mountain ranges. They started new Clans: FrostClan, EmberClan, SwiftClan, and MountainClan

Rules:
    -All of Pokecharms rules apply
    -I will allow kitting, just don't get into detail. I know the real process. It's gross.
    -You can have more than one cat, just not a whole Clan!
    -Ask me if you want to have a prophecy.
    -HAVE FUN!

(Anything other than Littlestar is npc until someone joins XD)
Littlestar was woken from her peaceful slumber by the Medicine Cat, Spiderleg, slinking into her den. "Littlestar? May I have a word with you?" She asked.
"Of course, Spiderleg. What's wrong?"
"While you were asleep, the Dawn Patrol reported that there were rogues on the territory. They were attacked and were very bloody. Should we alert the Clan?"
"Sure." She padded out of her den and leapt onto Crackedrock.
"All cats old enough to leap in the flames, gather at Crackedrock for a Clan Meeting!" She yowled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Foxfire was guarding the entrance to camp while in thought, Every day has been the same old, same old.. She thought while pointing her ember eyes around the forest. She squinted her eyes when she saw a light shadow of a mouse. "Sigh, That mouse is just waiting to be killed and eaten, But I have to sit in front of camp all morning." She groaned to herself. She stared at the shadow until it disappeared with slight rustling behind it. "Looks like it got away." She sighed and layed down, still watching where the shadow was found.

Foxfires ears perked up when she heard Littlestars voice and peeked through the entrance to see a clan meeting taken place. Her tail swinged side to side with excitement. Something interesting is going to happen, That's for sure. She thought and purred with anxiety. And I'm going to be part of it. She thought and purred, As if this day was about to become interesting.

Fallbreeze jumped awake, startled by her leader's voice and the perceived hint of troubling news, which she quickly discarded from her mind. "Fox dung. I'm late, aren't I." The she-cat breathed, shaking herself before sprinting towards Crackedrock as if her life depended on it. Upon stopping she stared up at Littlestar with curious concern, tail flicking side to side as she waited for the announcement to begin.

Littlestar closed her eyes then looked at her Clan. "We have been seeing rogues around our territory. And, by the looks of what they've done, they aren't here just to dilly-dally. So, I want more patrols out, and at least two warriors in camp. After what happened a few moons ago," She paused and shivered, remembering how many lives were lost during that rogue attack, and how she lost her littermate in that attack. "I don't want anymore lives lost." She added in a whisper. "If anyone needs me, I will be in my den. Clan dismissed."
She leapt down, her tail low as she slinked toward her den.

Thornstar sat infront of his den looking around camp, His cold eyes locking at Dawnmask. He stood up and trotted to Dawnmask with slight caution. This is a cat that can control many, Even a leader if she wanted to. He thought and flicked his tail to get Dawnmasks attention.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawnmask turned her head to Thornstar and shot a smirk. "Hello, Thornstar." She meowed with slight attitude. "Are you finally realizing that I am a dignified warrior to this clan, Instead of a weak piece of fur?" She meowed, Sounding as if she was about to snap.

Hawkpelt turned from Littlestar as she finished, and eyed the cats of Emberclan selectively and judgementally. "As she said. More patrols. More guards. Stormheart and Brokentooth. You have vigilance tonight." The Deputy ordered as his gaze flickered over towards a few other cats. "Embertail, form a patrol and scout the north borders. Tigerblaze, same thing at the west borders." He meowed as he turned his head again. "Fallbreeze, patrol the eastern borders." He ordered, before padding into the thick of cats. "Wildfangs, Goldheart, and Foxfire. You're with me at the south borders. All patrols shall begin when the sun is at its highest." He meowed to them before flicking his tail and making his way towards the clan entrance, body as rigid and at attention as always.

"Yes, Hawkpelt." Foxfire meowed. Her eyes pointed at his structure full of pride. Bingo, I get to go on a patrol with Hawkpelt, The most commanding and powerful cat I have ever seen. She thought. She really did admire Hawkpelt, As a great deputy of course, Nothing more. She glared at the cats in the other patrols Hawkpelt organized, She gave a small smile to bring a good vibe to all the ruckus that had just happened.

D

Deleted member 227971

Moon Sky silently padded through Emberclan territory, being careful not to be spotted. She held the mouse in her jaw and jumped into a bush, causing a loudish rustling.

Littlestar sighed, her paws crossed over each other as she looked out of her den. She saw Hawkpelt giving orders. She smiled slightly and squeezed through a crack in the back of her den, the crack leading her out of camp. She smiled and bounded through the forest, watching the birds fly overhead. Her ears perked as she heard a loud rustle. "Who's there?" She hissed, looking around.

Thornstar glared into Dawnmask's fierce eyes, His eyes became narrowed when he began to speak. "Your wits are what make you strong, I was wrong to doubt that, But I need you to do a favor." He meowed with a thick tone. "I need you to go to Emberclan territory and spy on rouges for awhile, I don't want them getting into Swiftclan territory, Understand?" He meowed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawnmask shrugged then nodded. "Yes, Thornstar." She said smoothly and began to exit Swiftclan camp. She looked at both of the guards that looked at her with suspension. "Thornstar gave me a order." Dawnmask meowed. The two guards narrowed their eyes but let her pass through the opening. A small smile was made on her face when she walked deeper into the forest.

Fallbreeze nodded, glancing up at the sky before hurrying outside camp. She picked up the scent of a cat outside the clans; the she-cat considered a short while whether to go after it or leave it to some other cat, then shook her tortoiseshell pelt and followed its trail, taking her time as she apprehensively planned to sneak up on whoever was trespassing.

Dawnmask ears twitched when she smelled a other clan scent. "Of course, It's always the smells." She grunted to herself and climbed a nearby tree, Looking down at all the shrubbery. Hmm, Better cover this Swiftclan scent with something. She thought and looked around for a material that could make a strong odor. Her brown eyes looking at herbs and mud. "They will both do nicely." She purred. She climbed down the tree to roll herself in mud, Then she rubbed herself against a Chervil bush. She climbed up the tree again and laid down on a branch scouting the area.

D

Deleted member 227971

Moonsky froze in fear, and shivered. Great. Now she had been found. Moonsky bent down and hissed quietly, before going at Littlestar with a swipe to the face.

Crackle's narrowed eyes stared around the forest while trotting in Emberclan territory. His stomach rumbled with hunger causing slight pain. He raised his head and ears when he heard hisses and yowls of battle. His body tense, His eyes deadlock on the direction of the noise. His claws became unleashed when he crouched into a bush. He could see Littlestar and Moonsky fighting each other. He looked at his boney figure but sighed, His back paws jumping up from the ground as he launched at Littlestar, Pushing her off of Moonsky. His claws unsheathed at her chest.

Littlestar quickly saw the other rogue and hissed, kicking the tom off her, tail lashing. How am I going to take down TWO outsiders? The she-cat thought as she backed away a bit, hoping they would leave the EmberClan leader alone.

Crackle spat on the ground with his eyes locked at Littlestar. "There are enough cats in this forest already!" He hissed with his tail up. His paws shifting in the dirt then charging at Littlestar. He pinned her to the ground once more and knew what he had to do. His sharp teeth jabbed into Littlestar's neck. His eyes closing as he bit harder.

Suddenly, the aggressor was flung off. The massive, muscled, intimidating form of Hawkpelt had effortlessly thrown Crackle away, now standing protectively over Littlestar. "Leave now, before I make you." He hissed aggressively as he took a step forward, unsheathing his long, sharp, thick claws. His eyes narrowed, and his tail flicked impatiently. "I won't mind if you choose option two." He said, moving from over Littlestar to in front of her, still shielding her.

Crackle's face seemed disappointed but knew he couldn't slip through. His muscle compared to this solid tom, He had no choice but to flee. His tired legs struggling to move, He ran into the depths of the forest where he was hidden in the shadows. His light blue eyes filled with anger, But he sighed. "I'm going to die here, I just know it. This is nothing like the streets." He mewed to himself. He became more tired the more he thought about his past life, But a thump ruined his thoughts. That thump was the sound of him falling to the hard ground, He past out, dropping in to a deep sleep.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Crackle!" Yelled Moonsky. Moonsky ran after her, before stopping at a drop. "Oh, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET DOWN THERE!!??" She grunted. Moonsky used to friends with a medicine cat in wind clan, so she knew a few things about herbs. She grabbed some cobweb, poppy seeds and marigold before slowly jumping down the steep rocks.

Dawnmask saw Crackle run by but fell, She smirked a bit. "That made part of my job easier." She purred. She leaped down from the tree to investigate Crackle's fall. She kept a silent pause when she starred at Moonsky. A quite growl was made under her breath. She kept watching Moonsky as she quietly leaped to each rock. She leaped on to the ground, Walking towards Crackle. "Such a old cat, No wonder he fell." She meowed. Then turning her head to Moonsky with a mischievous smile.

Littlestar gave a grumble as she stood, the newly made wound on her neck bleeding a bit.
"T-Thanks Hawkpelt." She managed to say over the pain she took.
"We should go back to camp." She mumbled, looking at the sky, which was turning a light red, the sun like a falling star. The EmberClan leader started back to camp, limping every once in a while.

"We need to deal with these rogues now, Littlestar." Hawkpelt replied as he padded up alongside her, using his body as a crutch for her to lean on in case she were to fall. "Let me take a patrol after them. See if there's more. Take them out before they have a chance to get any stronger." He said as he flicked his tail, a habit of his.

She looked at her deputy before nodding. "Bring the best warriors." She muttered, flicking her ear.
"I don't want any other cats getting injured."
She twitched her whiskers as they approached the entrance to the camp.

Hawkpelt led Littlestar in, using his massive form to cover her as he brought her to her den. "I'll rally the cats. You need to rest, Littlestar." Hawkpelt told her before heading out of the den.
"All cats old enough to leap in the flames, gather at Crackedrock for a Clan Meeting!" The Deputy yowled loudly.

Littlestar nodded weakly and limped into her den, just moss underneath the rock. She laid down and watched the Clan rally.
"Hawkpelt will make a good leader, I'm sure of it." She whispered before closing her heavy eyes.

Last edited:
Foxfire walked to Crackrock and gave a small smile to Hawkpelt, She then sat with her tail curled around herself. She looked at the other cats who stared at the deputy. Everything was going smoothly intil she heard a shocking whisper from one of the warriors. "Are those teeth marks on Littlestar's neck?!" One of the warriors said. Foxfire's eys widened and looked over at the leader's den where Littlestar was laying. Panic fell on to some of the cats, Including foxfire and worry broke through into the cats.

Hawkpelt felt the wave of panic and worry wash over Ember Clan, and quickly, Hawkpelt silenced the growing murmuring with a yowl.
They fell silent and Hawkpelt stared down at them all. "Rogue cats are becoming more frequent and threatening." He informed them, flicking his tail. "Two attacked Littlestar earlier. We're going to strike back. Finish off these Rogues once and for all. All capable and experienced warriors, step forward." Hawkpelt ordered, with a glance back at Littlestar.

D

Deleted member 227971

"S..sssstay awway!!" Hissed Moonsky, Arching her back at the she cat "I'm Trying to help her!"
Moonsky dealt with the wounds then ran back to emberclan, Watching the meeting.

Littlestar looked out of her den, past the warriors surrounding Crackedrock, and saw Moon Sky.
"Why is she back?" She hissed silently. She gave a quiet warning growl to the loner and then sat up, grooming herself.

D

Deleted member 227971

Moon Sky walked to Littlestar, and nodded. "Littlestar, i heard your conversation, but I'm not going anywhere. I LIVE hear." Moon Sky flicked her tail and sat down, hoping for a non violent response.

Although Littlestar was still angry with the attack from earlier, she nodded and staggered to her feet. "Well, I'm sure you could join EmberClan." She meowed, her whiskers twitching softly. "That is, if you want."

(OOC: Crackle is actually a tom (AKA, male), Don't know why Moonsky has kept saying 'she' or 'her')
Dawnmask stared at Moonsky and Littlestar speaking to each other. She could hear their conversation and was disgusted with what Littlestar had just said. That's it? just letting a rouge come into your clan without any questions or concerns? Dawnmask thought. She rolled her eyes and turned back to Crackle. She laid her head on his chest to see if he was alive or not. "Hmm, Guess you did just pass out, I thought you were about to die." She whispered into his ear. "I guess I will have to help put you out of your misery." She growled. She unleashed her claws at his back, Wondering if he will wake up and ask for mercy.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Oh no.. I've been a loner all my life.. I just don't want to get kicked out my home" Replied Moon Sky

She nodded in response. Her mind was still on the attack from earlier, though it wasn't that bad.
She couldn't think of anything to say, so she just nodded again.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Thank You" Said Moon Sky, as she padded To the corner of the forest. She crawled down into the hollow under the tree (Her Den) and slept peacefully.

Crackle woke up with surprise and looked at the attacker with his terrified eyes. "Payback, I assume?" He growled. Leaping out of her grasp. "Ow.. That hurt.." He said under his breath, Looking at the two claw marks on his back. His anger grew, But then looked at the mysterious cat. Is that mud? He thought with confusion. He shacked his head and sat down. "Your lucky I'm too tired to fight!" He hissed. Taking deep breaths to regain lost energy, His light blue eyes starring at the cat with caution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawnmask smiled. "It took up all your energy just to leap out of combat?" She chuckled then starred. "Your very cautious for a rouge, they wouldn't think much, But fight more." She meowed. "You know your in poor condition, But your muscles are getting slightly stronger." She purred. "Strong enough to maybe.. kill.. a cat?" She meowed. "Every clan is trying to get rid of you rouges, They think of you as dangerous rebels." She sighed. "Listen, I'm starting to feel pity on you, So I will let you live, But just so another clan can deal with you." She growled. She climbed the rocks of the gap and made her way to the surface.

Ashheart padded around the clan territory, sheathing and unsheathing his powerful claws. He held his head high, but anyone could see he was breaking inside. He was told to stay at camp instead of going out with the others.

He padded over to Fawnheart, who (like always) was lying around doing completely nothing. The she-cat got up as soon as she saw Ashheart coming closer.
"Aren't you supposed to be doing something," hissed Ashheart, "Learn to be useful."
"Like how you simply just walk around camp if you're not out on patrol? No thanks," mewed Fawnheart, then she walked away.

Dawnmask saw a grey tabby tom (Ashheart) and felt curious. She quietly climbed a tree, Three Tail-Lenghs away from the cat. She narrowed her eyes as she saw a she-cat walk away form him. Well, That she-cat has some sass doesn't she? She thought and laid on a sturdy branch starring down at the tom. She then smelled the scent coming off of his fur and now knew that it was an Emberclan warrior. She became more confident and leaped off of the branch and flicked her tail. "Don't you know you shouldn't be talking to other clan cats unless its a gathering?" She growled. "There have been too many cats not listening to the warrior code, But I wouldn't blame them." She purred and changed her attitude a bit.