• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wario Land: The Three Banditeers

The last millenium...
In an age where arcane magic ruled supreme, wizards and sorcerers were the most important to have on the battlefield. For the Kingdom of Valeria, their wizards were vital.
But it was eventually decided that a contingency was needed.
An anti-magic weapon was made, infused with the most powerful spells. Its mistaken activation wiped out all the mages in Valeria.
Curious, the ordinary people began to investigate the ruins. A cult, of all things, was the first to find the weapon. Taking it and hiding it within their temples, the weapon would become the cult's object of worship for thousands upon thousands of years...

The modern day...
In a large desert kingdom known as Sarabi, Wario Inc. has set up operations in search of new business exploits and treasures. One such find was a strange tomb, seemingly built to contain only a strange gemstone. Upon discovering the gemstone, all communication with the search team was cut.
Upon hearing about all of this, Wario, president of Wario Inc. and now a global superstar, has decided he's heading to Sarabi in search of the truth behind this tomb and gemstone. Accompanied by Mona and Waluigi, he seeks to find treasure, trials and truth.

SO YEAH! This RP is basically gonna be a giant MacGuffin hunt focusing around Wario, Mona and Waluigi as our main characters. We'll be going with the WarioWare designs for all three - yes I know Waluigi doesn't officially have one, but this is close enough. Mona will use her WarioWare Gold design. There's gonna be quite a few characters able to be taken, but only the first ten on the list are essential to the plot. The others are side characters. Well then, let's get working.
486927_2.jpg

Wario: @Eeveechu151
Waluigi: @DopeLeafeon470
Mona: @Fraseandchico
Count Cannoli: @Eeveechu151
Captain Syrup:
Claire, The Witch: @Eeveechu151
Tarne, The Guardian:
Patrisha, The Valkyrie:
Harold, The Beast:
William, The Puppeteer:
Dribble:
Spitz:
Jimmy T.:
Jamie T.:
James T.:
Papa T.:
Mama T.:
Dr. Crygor:
Penny Crygor:
Mike:
Ashley:
Orbulon:
Kat:
Ana:
9-Volt: @DopeLeafeon470
18-Volt:
Master Mantis:
Young Cricket:
Mario: @GreninjaTrainer013
Luigi: @GreninjaTrainer013
Peach:
Daisy:
Alright then! Let's invite some people... how about @DopeLeafeon470, @GreninjaTrainer013, @Rohan Kishibe and @BurbleBurble? Dunno anyone else who might be interested, I don't think..

Last edited:
I haven't played any Wario games, but sure, I'm in! Do you mind if I take Mario and Luigi? (My RPing skills have increased with these two, I'm still cringing over that Paper Mario RP I made, and how I depicted Mario.)

Sure, go ahead. Keep in mind, though, that the quartet of Mario characters are only going to cameo a few times as they're on vacation and not that involved with the plot.

Ah. I'll most likely just watch the RP and once or twice RP something with Mario and Luigi if you want me to. I don't really know the personalities or stories behind the Wario game characters, so if I just watch maybe I could learn.

Sure, feel free! That means all we need is Captain Sugar, since if necessary I can take all five boss characters. (The bosses are the ones labelled as ____, The ______)