1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcraft...

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by HyperReaper33, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Anyone? Not WORLD Of Warcraft, just Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne.

Anyone?

ANYONE?! Cuz its summer and it gets boring (besides going to the pool).

2. I have it,i mostly only play it for custom games though,Starcraft has a much better actual game,but much weaker custom map-making.

3. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    I'll be playing it once I finally get the game off my brother, but whether or not it'll hook me enough to get into the Battle Net again has yet to be seen. I'll drop you a line if so, though. Nowadays I'd rather game with people I semi-know in hopes that they aren't idiots who'd drop/double-cross me >>

4. i play World of Warcraft alot [glow=red,2,300][/glow]

5. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

Lot's of spam today. ;_; Make it stop!

Its great that you play WoW a lot... I guess... but why? Why do you play it a lot, what do you like about it? What makes you play it so much?

You get a warning, read the rules please and follow them or you'll get another.

6. personally i think wow is a load of crap and really isnt worth paying for but on the other hand i love the warcraft games. warcraft 3 is my fav. because it have other game references and it still keeps the story line involved. its funny and fun