• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join War of Sins and Virtues (15+)

The link to join will be removed once all Sins and Virtues are filled up.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/war-...characters-sins-virtues-and-discussion.17137/
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Within the Castle of the Fovos faction, screams of pain could be heard throughout the halls. Satan, the ruler of Hell, entered into the room that let out the tormented wail. Inside, a man was held by chains with bruises and scars along with a lavender-haired woman who was holding a whip.

"Daughter, cease your actions. I would like to have a word with you." Satan spoke out, Devillia turned to look as small splatters of blood could be seen on her.

"Hm~? Oh, father. What is the matter~?" She said, dropping the whip as a magic circle phase through her from top to bottom, clearing any signs of blood on her.

"It seems that the Virtus faction has decimated our army. They are currently regenerating their bodies back." He stated. " I want you to head out and retrieve souls to increase the process of the regeneration."

"Very well, father. I'll have it done." She bowed as another magic circle appeared behind her. The circle spread to the side as it formed a spear. Devillia grabbed the spear and swiftly cut the hanging man's chest. No blood came out, instead, a light shined out the cavity and formed into a sphere. " But you know, it could be dangerous for me to go alone. Maybe I can have my comrades to join me~?" She propose as the sphere flew to her grasp.

"Very well then. And do check on your brother once you've reached the surface." He said as he walked out.

"Hm~, collecting souls while checking on Lucifer," She thought out loud before sighing. "Oh well, I was going to visit him anyways."

Devillia headed towards the gateway. Her familiar, Geminus was napping by the gate. It then awoke and ran to Devillia, sitting infront of her happily. Devillia petted it's two heads as it enjoys the petting.

Devillia stood by the gate and created a small magic circle, clearing her throat before speaking. " To all the Sins, I request all of you to arrive by the gateway immediately." The circle then disappeared.

Core was sitting outside of the hall where Devillia was torturing the hanging man"heh, Devillia is going to town on that guy"he said hearing the screams of pain from the other room,when Devilla walked out and called for the sins"what do you want this time"Core said standing up and crossing his arms

Kimon was doing what he liked best. Sleeping. Fortunately for him, he was sleeping on the back of Kodak when Devillia gave her announcement. The brown bear woke up, and prodded over to the gate with Kimon on his back, still asleep. When Kodak got to the gate, it saw Devillia and kept it's distance from her. Kodak always felt a little nervous around Devillia.

"Ah work, my good friend." Damain said with his voice rich with sarcasm as he stepped forward taking his place, beside Devillia with a small phoenix on his shoulder. He gave a yawn and gave a sharp smile. "You should know of all people how demons like you and I, deserve our beauty sleep. Then again, I could always use some killing therapy. Who are we killing anyhow?" Then as he said the last syllable, he drew his sword with right hand, and gave it a swing. It sliced the air, with a satisfying swish noise. He was welding it one handed to show off his strength.

As three of the Sins came to the gate, Devillia could only cross her arms.

"Only the three of you here? I expect the others to be here as well." She said.

"Oh well," She turned to Damian. " We are currently having the task to harvest souls."

She then created three magic circles. Out came are steel gloves with an insignia on the front.

"Take these. They will allow you to collect souls once a mortal is killed." She said wielding her spear. "Since none of you can harvest souls like me, I can give you all the item to do so."

She then turned to the gate, walking forward and motioned her hands to open it. Opening the gate, the dark void could be seen.

"Now then, shall we head off?"

Kimon sat up amd yawned, having completely missed all of what Devillia had said. He looked sleepily at the glove, portal, and other sins and yawned again.
"Naw, hard pass." Kimon said, lying back down on Kodak and putting his back to Devillia. "If it's work, I'm not doing it."

Last edited:
"Without my marvelous presence? Please don't, i came as soon as i could."
He said as he rolled his eyes over his sins comrades. The task of harvesting souls... It seemed like a nice experience.
Then he saw the steel and it's shiny insignia.
"Well, can i have one pair as well?

Devillia sighed at Kimon's actions before the glove levitated back to her.

"Well, it seems that you will be taking this." She said, passing the glove to Marcus.

Geminus growled towards Kimon for denying the task, he was going to go after him until he was chained to the gateside.

"No Geminus. You will stay here to guard the gate." Devillia ordered. He whimpered before lying down.

Kimon flinched at Devillia's familiar growling at him, and accidently fell off Kodak. He rubbed his head, yawned, and stood back up.
"I'm going to shoot that mutt one day." Kimon muttered under his breath. He spoke up as he climbed back on Kodak.
"Hey, Devillia, next time when you're doing your whole, "torture killing" thing, can you make the guy not scream as much? It was so loud, I had trouble falling asleep."

Laughing slightly at Kimon's reaction to Geminus, Devillia looked towards him.

"I'll try to keep it down, but I can't make any promises." She grinned mischievously.

She then turned to the gate, looking back at the remaining sins.

"Now then. Shall we head off?"