• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open War of Many Universes! Discussion.

When evil awakens, many heroes often stop them. But, when one villain rises above all, using a device to bring villains and heroes to his world, will the heroes band together to stop the villains once and for all, or try and work alone, and most likely perish trying?

RULES.

1. All Pokecharms rules apply.
2. Romance is allowed, but only up to a kiss.
3. No taking other peoples characters.
4.OC’s are allowed.
5. No overpowered characters, or overpowered OC’s, and NO MARY SUES.
6. FOLLOW ALL THE RULES.

OC Format.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Characters:

Orange. (Me)
Blue (Me)
Tails. (Me)
Silver (@Lillipup07)
Peridot (@Lillipup07)
Villager (@Lillipup07)
Frisk/Kris. (@Tudor21G)
Dexter (@Lillipup07)

Okay, here’s my people.

Orange. (Inkling Girl, Splatoon)
Blue (inkling boy, Splatoon)
Miles (Tails) Prower. (Sonic the Hedgehog)

TAGS.

@Lillipup07 @SoMeOnE yOu KnOw @Eeveechu151 @Lightning-the-emolga @UnovaTrainerGlacier @Shadow_Pup @Tudor21G.

And that’s really all.

Last edited:
Dude. You tag me in the best role plays.

Okay, Ill take.....

Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Peridot (Steven Universe)
Villager (Animal Crossing New Leaf)

Ill add a villain soon.

I was thinking of not doing this,because if I have an already existing character,I would mess up their personality.But this character doesn't really have a personality...so it works!!!
Frisk/Kris from Undertale/Deltarune

I think ill add a villain!

Name: Dexter
Apperance: Dexter is 5’03, and He is a bird like-creature, looking somewhat like Bean the Dynamite from the Sonic series, besides having light-blue feathers. He also wears a black leather jacket, and sunglasses.
Personality: Doing anything to earn a quick buck, Dexter loves making cash. He isnt shy about mugging, stealing, or killing for his money, and is not someone to be messed with.
Other: He has a wide assortment of darts, using dart guns with different affects when hitting a target.

okay, accepted, and here’s my villain who’s causing all this.

Name: Shard
Appearance: Shard wears a leather jacket, and half of his skull is torn off. He has spiked wristbands and boots as well.
Personality: Shard is ruthless, wanting to create his own world. He will kill off all the heroes, and force villains to join his army, leading him to be able to rule. He will kill anyone that stands in his way, but will often capture and torture his victims before doing so.
Other: He is a skeleton, like from Undertale.

And, now I’m bored, so screw it, I’m making the thread now.

Name: Kagewazo
Appearance: He looks much like a Gattusso Cub, having White teeth and Claws instead or the usual yellow. He has a War-Hound-like Tail, which comes from the fact that Hes a Hybrid of a Gatusso and a War Hound. He wears a Chain around his neck, aswell as a Blastia on his tail. A Belt-like thing on his back, where he Carrie's a Dagger.
Personality: He is mostly quiet, sleeping at any chance he has. Once it goes to a battle, though, that all changes. He becomes Determined to win, no matter what it is. Much like his previous owner, he cares much about those around him. Only a few people are allowed to pet him without him going away.
Other: Yin was the previous owner before she Went to Outcast Edge.

She still tech. Owns him, but she bas to go to Zaphias.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I would like to add a villain too, so i could be more in the rp.

Name: he is called by his title, 'the slippy changer'.

Appearance: a normal ditto.

Personality: tricky and rude, he like to kill and trick almost everyone for his own fun.
he will join forces with other bad guys so he could betray them later.
He is good at playing like someone else.

Other: he like to see his enemies dying by themselves.