• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

S/M/US/UM Wanted: Stufful or Bewear with Ice Punch/Thunder Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yo! I'm wondering if anyone around here can help make my life a bit easier. ^^

I'd like to raise a Stufful/Bewear with either Ice Punch and/or Thunder Punch. As far as I'm currently aware, you can only breed those attacks down via Smeargle. Has anyone bothered to breed one yet?

I wouldn't need fancy IVs or whatnot, and while an Adamant nature would be helpful it's not necessary. I'm namely just looking for the attacks bred onto a male Stufful or Bewear.

What I can offer
  • Anything breedable from the Alola Region PokeDex. I've completed my 'Dex and therefore have access to everything within it. :)
  • Alolan Grimer with Shadow Sneak
  • Mudbray with Close Combat
  • Growlithe with Close Combat
  • Exeggcute (Harvest Ability) with Giga Drain
  • Alolan Sandshrew (Slush Rush Ability) with Night Slash

What I can't offer

• I currently don't have the majority of Island Scan Pokemon because I haven't heavily bothered with it yet. Sorry!

If anyone's able to help, let me know and we can set-up trade times and such. Thanks in advance. ^^

Yo, I can help! Just specify what moves you want, and I'll get it real quick!

I have a bred competitive Bewear, so I can confirm great IVs.

I don't really need anything in return.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you, @Sciencewars! If you have access to both Thunder Punch and Ice Punch, that would be great. That way even if I didn't use both elemental punches I'd have them available for later. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have the Smeargle yet, but I've been doing this for a while. I breed, I can't hack for the life of me.

Same here. XD
Thank you then! I really appreciate it. :)

Is there anything that you've been planning to breed but haven't gotten around to yet? I'm currently breeding Cubone, so I'll likely have lots of good IV'd breeding fodder left over. I also recently bred Porygon, Passimian, Popplio, and all the things listed above.

My friend ID is 4167-4498-1464.

Porygon would be great! I'll link you my FC soon, currently in school. Maybe in an hour or two, I'll have it and the Stufful ready?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds perfect! Thank you again. :)

I live in the Atlantic timezone (it's 1:27 PM as of my typing this), and I'll be home from work around 4:00 PM my time (3 PM Eastern). I have to go to a party tonight so I won't be available after 5:30 PM my time until later this evening, but I'll be free pretty much anytime over the weekend if we can't work something out today.

Hey, turns out I
1.Have stuff to do
2. Am a lazy/depressed person,
So I'll get it for you tomarrow. Your beanie baby is gonna have to wait.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty. Just let me know when you're available. I should be around most of today. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds good. I'm connected to WiFi now, so just drop me a trade when you're ready. :)

Edit: My character's name is Kenji. It's a male avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.