• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Want Your Character in my Story?

I'd like to make a Gym Leader character as well, if you'll let me.

Name: Asher Fykes
Personality: Asher has a stubborn streak a mile long, and he hates to lose yet understands that it's part of the Gym Leader job. He's tough, but deeply cares about the Trainers that challenge his Gym. Hey's the type that when he says he wishes them well, he genuinely means it. Asher is the kind of person that is very passionate about what he does, and sometimes people misinterpret it in different ways.
Appearance: Asher has long, flaming orange hair that is almost untameable and sticks out in many different directions. His eyes are bright blue, and he has tanned skin. He is pretty fit. Asher's wear is a pair of yellow aviator sunglasses on top of his head, which he flips over his eyes when he battles, a red, orange, and yellow plaid shirt that he wears open over his chest and rolled up to his elbows, ripped blue jeans, and red and yellow sandals.
Part in Story: Gym Leader(Fire)
Pokemon: Typhlosion, Talonflame, Flareon, Rapidash, Magcargo
How Should they Interact?: Excitable, a little arrogant. Possibly getting into a fight with the other characters before the gym battle. He may offer the group a place to stay after the battle.
If Gym Leader what Number?: 7 or 8, I don't know which Gym Leader you have pre-selected.
Other: He's not native to Lumia, and moved there after completing his own journey in his home region of Johto. His gym has trees perpetually in fall colors that vary in species from Japanese Maple to Japanese Cherry to the trees seen outside the Bell Tower in HG/SS. His puzzle is getting the right amount of fuel into different sized fire pits that are placed in spots where it would be hard to catch the trees on fire.

I have an idea that maybe he could have something to do with looking into the Evil Team's exploits and be trying to help stop them and in retaliation, the Evil Team ironically burns the Gym down. Idk what your policy on death is, but I could see him being a memorable character that you could RIP THE HEARTS OUT OF YOUR READERS BY KILLING

In all seriousness, I think it'd be a major part of the story if he died, possibly serving as a martyr for the other characters and causing Skylar--who wouldn't be behind the arson but would have a good idea of who was--to question things.

I would LOVE to be in your story.
Name: Chuck 'Clark' Kandinsky
Personality: Chuck is very tough, but has a soft spot. He can easily 'Harden one's heart', meaning he can suck the joy out of anyone. He has a attitude problem, often yelling at people. He is basically very grim, but does praise those who manage to beat him. He cares about others thought, even if he doesn't show it as often as he needs. He seems to L-O-V-E Dragon types.
Appearance: Chuck isn't very showy, so he wears a white t-shirt that show the words 'A Well Adjusted Adult' in black. He covers this with a brown jacket, which have little straps of brown hanging down from the sleeves. He wears a white bracelet on his left arm, and a brown choker. He wears khaki's, and black shoes.
Part In Story: Elite four Member, Dragon type.
Pokemon: Garchomp, Kommo-o, Hydreigon, Goodra, Tyrantrum, Dragalge
How Should This Character Interact: Mysterious, calling himself the 'Brown man of Wonder' outside of his elite four chamber. He wears a hat that covers his eyes in this state, and the hanging straps on his jacket aren't seen. He acts even more grim and sarcastic around Lizzie. He temporarily travels with Lizzie, before bidding them farewell when they beat the final gym.
"Yes! For I truly am A Elite Four Member, M'lady! The one who's grey and grim! I am...CHUCK!"

Last edited by a moderator:

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
I would LOVE to be in your story.
Name: Chuck 'Clark' Kandinsky
Personality: Chuck is very tough, but has a soft spot. He can easily 'Harden one's heart', meaning he can suck the joy out of anyone. He has a attitude problem, often yelling at people. He is basically very grim, but does praise those who manage to beat him. He cares about others thought, even if he doesn't show it as often as he needs. He seems to L-O-V-E Dragon types.
Appearance: Chuck isn't very showy, so he wears a white t-shirt that show the words 'A Well Adjusted Adult' in black. He covers this with a brown jacket, which have little straps of brown hanging down from the sleeves. He wears a white bracelet on his left arm, and a brown choker. He wears khaki's, and black shoes.
Part In Story: Elite four Member, Dragon type.
Pokemon: Garchomp, Kommo-o, Hydreigon, Goodra, Tyrantrum, Dragalge
How Should This Character Interact: Mysterious, calling himself the 'Brown man of Wonder' outside of his elite four chamber. He wears a hat that covers his eyes in this state, and the hanging straps on his jacket aren't seen. He acts even more grim and sarcastic around Lizzie. He temporarily travels with Lizzie, before bidding them farewell when they beat the final gym.
"Yes! For I truly am A Elite Four Member, M'lady! The one who's grey and grim! I am...CHUCK!"
Chuck is accepted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REMEMBER (for everyone): The amount of charas you can make is unlimited but they all have to have different roles!

I'm gonna be greedy and make a gym leader too XD

Name: Itzal Ibarra Eneko

Type: Ghost

Position: Seventh

Personality: Itzal is a rather sickly man, with a negative disposition, owing to his chronic bronchitis. He is blunt and sarcastic, and he has zero patience for the "IM GON BE DA BEST LOLOLOLOLOL XD" type trainers, as he believes that trainers who really have any skill in battle are the ones who don't feel the need to loudly proclaim it every second of the day. He enjoys battling with the more respectful trainers, however, and will even offer them his favourite dessert, gateaux Basque, if he thinks they've given him a good battle, regardless of whether they win or lose. He also has a soft spot for his husband, Frederick, who lives with him at the gym.

Appearance: Itzal is extremely pale, with curly black hair, and brown eyes. He wears a purple yukata, folded in reverse (Like the Japanese do for the dead), and glass tengu geta sandals, so from a distance, it almost looks like he's floating, like a real ghost.

Badge: Netherworld badge

Pokemon:

Trevenant

Chandelure

Cofagrigus

Drifblim

Banette

How they should interact: Depends. If Lizzie were to approach him with an 'I'm gonna be the best!' mentality, he would be extremely cold, blunt, and sarcastic with her. If not, he would be cordial, and his competitive flare would come out in battle.

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
I'm gonna be greedy and make a gym leader too XD

Name: Itzal Ibarra Eneko

Type: Ghost

Position: Seventh

Personality: Itzal is a rather sickly man, with a negative disposition, owing to his chronic bronchitis. He is blunt and sarcastic, and he has zero patience for the "IM GON BE DA BEST LOLOLOLOLOL XD" type trainers, as he believes that trainers who really have any skill in battle are the ones who don't feel the need to loudly proclaim it every second of the day. He enjoys battling with the more respectful trainers, however, and will even offer them his favourite dessert, gateaux Basque, if he thinks they've given him a good battle, regardless of whether they win or lose. He also has a soft spot for his husband, Frederick, who lives with him at the gym.

Appearance: Itzal is extremely pale, with curly black hair, and brown eyes. He wears a purple yukata, folded in reverse (Like the Japanese do for the dead), and glass tengu geta sandals, so from a distance, it almost looks like he's floating, like a real ghost.

Badge: Netherworld badge

Pokemon:

Trevenant

Chandelure

Cofagrigus

Drifblim

Banette

How they should interact: Depends. If Lizzie were to approach him with an 'I'm gonna be the best!' mentality, he would be extremely cold, blunt, and sarcastic with her. If not, he would be cordial, and his competitive flare would come out in battle.
accepted, but the premade gym leader i have is actually a seventh so he's gonna be the sixth

I WANT IN.

Name: Gant Blano
Personality: Quite blunt, and can be quite competitive, He often insists on doing a 1v1 between his and his opponents Pokémon, and then doing a full on battle. Extremly kind, and doesn't care for people with cruel intentions. Believes that Fighting types are the strongest type.
Appearance: Not as buff as you would expect, but still obviously an athlete, peachy skin, green, determined, eyes. Brown, short and spiky, hair. wears a grey sleeve-less shirt. and black jeans. he also always wears fingerless gloves. Quite tall. Nevers wears shoes or socks.
Part in Story: Elite four, Fighting type.
Pokémon:

• Lucario
  • Machamp
  • Blaziken
  • Medicham
  • Crabominable
  • Chesnaught(His strongest)
How should they interact?: Would likely treat Lizzie with a decent amount of respect, as Chuck would have likely told the other members of the Elite four about her, and wouldn't want to hold back. He could also appear to help out against the evil team, not paying attention to Lizzie during that point in time. He would likely treat his Chesnaught as his pride in physical form. If he were to appear earlier, he would probably ignore Lizzie.
Other: Got his fighting spirit and might from his grandfather, Soras Blano, and is the only one of his family to have never owned a Dunsparce. Meanwhile, he got his extreme kindness and how blunt he is from his Great-Aunt, Kat Blano. Comes from Kanto.

Last edited:
Oooh! Cash grab thread! I like that!
Name: Urbigato 'Von' inskier
Personality: Very protective over Ace's protection, he always happens to be nearby to keep him from trouble. He, however, isn't very clever. He often runs straight into trouble, and sometimes cliffs, just to do what he is wanting to.
Appearance: Urbigato is very strong, giving him a tall and bulky figure. He wears a sleeveless white shirt and brown shorts. He has a necklace with a midday Lycanrock shape on it hanging from his neck. His hair is buzz-cut and brown, while his eyes are black. He wears gigantic brown hiking boots with white socks.
Role in story: Evil team Admin (2)
Pokemon:
Midday Lycanrock (F)
Aerodactyl (M)
Gliscor (M)
Oricorio Pom-Pom Style! (F)
Gyarados (M)
Sandslash Alolan Form! (M)
How he should act: Very stupid and unreasonable. He finds Lizzie very odd and unhelpful, along with the rest of her friends. He seems to hate being around Chuck, because of his sarcasm and what he calls "Very, Very Being Sadness".
Other: It is somewhat visibly seen that he has been in the army. And jail.
"Ugh...My brain being of hurt..."

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Oooh! Cash grab thread! I like that!
Name: Urbigato 'Von' inskier
Personality: Very protective over Ace's protection, he always happens to be nearby to keep him from trouble. He, however, isn't very clever. He often runs straight into trouble, and sometimes cliffs, just to do what he is wanting to.
Appearance: Urbigato is very strong, giving him a tall and bulky figure. He wears a sleeveless white shirt and brown shorts. He has a necklace with a midday Lycanrock shape on it hanging from his neck. His hair is buzz-cut and brown, while his eyes are black. He wears gigantic brown hiking boots with white socks.
Role in story: Evil team Admin (2)
Pokemon:
Midday Lycanrock (F)
Aerodactyl (M)
Gliscor (M)
Oricorio Pom-Pom Style! (F)
Gyarados (M)
Sandslash Alolan Form! (M)
How he should act: Very stupid and unreasonable. He finds Lizzie very odd and unhelpful, along with the rest of her friends. He seems to hate being around Chuck, because of his sarcasm and what he calls "Very, Very Being Sadness".
Other: It is somewhat visibly seen that he has been in the army. And jail.
"Ugh...My brain being of hurt..."
accepted!

TheAverageCharmeleon

Previously TheAverageCharmander
Hey can I be in? I don't know if you would do this, but have you heard of the trainer's school? I could be like a student there who helps Lizze and her friends?

Name: Kali Blade
Personality: Kali is very timid, and will lash out at unnecessary times. Although she has a anger problem, she is willing to just sit and listen. Kali wants to be a pokemon professor when she is older. She loves pokemon and loves studying them to learn all of the moves she can so she can win in battle. Her parents are poor so she always sends money she wins to them. Calm when around people she trusts. New people make her very shy.
Apperance: Brown hair, brown eyes, blue glasses, favortie outfit= black vest over white shirt with trainer's school crest on top of vest, jeans.

Part in Story: Townie, or maybe student at trainer's school?

Pokemon:
Eevee
Pidgy
Charmander
Ralts

I hope you let me in! If not, I appreciate you even considering!

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
I WANT IN.

Name: Gant Blano
Personality: Quite blunt, and can be quite competitive, He often insists on doing a 1v1 between his and his opponents Pokémon, and then doing a full on battle. Extremly kind, and doesn't care for people with cruel intentions. Believes that Fighting types are the strongest type.
Appearance: Not as buff as you would expect, but still obviously an athlete, peachy skin, green, determined, eyes. Brown, short and spiky, hair. wears a grey sleeve-less shirt. and black jeans. he also always wears fingerless gloves. Quite tall. Nevers wears shoes or socks.
Part in Story: Elite four, Fighting type.
Pokémon:

• Lucario
  • Machamp
  • Blaziken
  • Medicham
  • Crabominable
  • Chesnaught(His strongest)
How should they interact?: Would likely treat Lizzie with a decent amount of respect, as Chuck would have likely told the other members of the Elite four about her, and wouldn't want to hold back. He could also appear to help out against the evil team, not paying attention to Lizzie during that point in time. He would likely treat his Chesnaught as his pride in physical form. If he were to appear earlier, he would probably ignore Lizzie.
Other: Got his fighting spirit and might from his grandfather, Soras Blano, and is the only one of his family to have never owned a Dunsparce. Meanwhile, he got his extreme kindness and how blunt he is from his Great-Aunt, Kat Blano. Comes from Kanto.
your name is on the thing, therefore you are in. i didnt want to spam the thread with screaming accepted at everyone

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Hey can I be in? I don't know if you would do this, but have you heard of the trainer's school? I could be like a student there who helps Lizze and her friends?

Name: Kali Blade
Personality: Kali is very timid, and will lash out at unnecessary times. Although she has a anger problem, she is willing to just sit and listen. Kali wants to be a pokemon professor when she is older. She loves pokemon and loves studying them to learn all of the moves she can so she can win in battle. Her parents are poor so she always sends money she wins to them. Calm when around people she trusts. New people make her very shy.
Apperance: Brown hair, brown eyes, blue glasses, favortie outfit= black vest over white shirt with trainer's school crest on top of vest, jeans.

Part in Story: Townie, or maybe student at trainer's school?

Pokemon:
Eevee
Pidgy
Charmander
Ralts

I hope you let me in! If not, I appreciate you even considering!
accepted

S
I would REALLY love to be in this story!

Name: Mike
Personality: Mike loves dragon types and has been studying them since the age of 5. Mike loves nothing more than his partner Tyrantrum and his little brother JJ (age 7).
Apperance: Brown hair with a spike on top, turquoise eyes, lime green backpack.
Story: Maybe a local trainer or student at a school.
Pokemon:
Tyrantrum - Safari Ball
Charizard - Mega X - Safari Ball
Sceptile - Mega - Safari Ball
Turtwig - Safari Ball
Aerodayctal - Mega - Safari Ball
Lycanroc - Safari Ball

I'd love to be in your story!!!
Name:Brandon
Personality: sturdy and powerful
Appearance: a suit of armour possessed by giratina form the distortion world.
Part in Story: Pokemon champion
Pokemon (up to 6): 6
Possessed armour: types steel/ghost
Aggron LVL 80
Empoleon LVL 80
Aegislash LVL 80
Golurk LVL 80
Mega Bannette LVL 80
Shiny Giratina Origin forme LVL 80
My rematch team: more or less straight steel
Shiny Empoleon LVL 100
Shiny Aegislash LVL 100
Shiny Genesect LVL 100
Shiny Metagross LVL 100
Shiny Dialga LVL 100
Shiny Mega Steelix LVL 100
How Should they Interact? Through out the game the lizzie sees small parts of damaged metal and would recognise what the armour is made out from. When meeting in the final room armour around the room start to spin in a whirlwind until it becomes complete. When the armour signals for a battle it decides you are worthy enough to decide the battle. (1v1 2v2). After the battle it's hands comes off and guides the lizzie to go the the sacred room where they mark the worthy trainers pokemon who won and became champion.The hall of fame.

As an extra bonus for the new champ as a postgame thing the suit of armour could tell Lizzie a secret area can be accessed if they so choose to go there. The spirit then leaves the body of the suit of rugged armour and it collapses to the ground. As lizzie gets to where the spirit told them they could go. She goes through a portal and get faint memories of where she is but can't remember (sky pillar) and see a dark portal and then she jumps in. She is now in the distortion world.
The lizzie can vs the elite 4 again though but the suit of armour won't fight you. I will. With the armour on. And I'll have the same pokemon but be wary they are LVL 100 and are ready...I will. When yoy see me with the armour on. Lizzie start thinking why and realise that i wanted giratina too and now you have it..... a battle of the legends!

Hope you like the idea.

Last edited:
Soz in advance this is a little long but still hope you like it.
I'll have a go
Name:Brandon
Personality: sturdy and powerful
Appearance: a suit of armour possessed by giratina form the distortion world.
Part in Story: Pokemon champion
Pokemon (up to 6): 6
Possessed armour:
Aggron LVL 80
Empoleon LVL 80
Aegislash LVL 80
Golurk LVL 80
Mega Bannette LVL 80
Shiny Giratina Origin forme LVL 80
My rematch team:
Shiny Empoleon LVL 100
Shiny Aegislash LVL 100
Shiny Genesect LVL 100
Shiny Metagross LVL 100
Shiny Dialga LVL 100
Shiny Mega Steelix LVL 100
How Should they Interact? Through out the game the lizzie sees small parts of damaged metal and would recognise what the armour is made out from. When meeting in the final room armour around the room start to spin in a whirlwind until it becomes complete. When the armour signals for a battle it decides you are worthy enough to decide the battle. (1v1 2v2). After the battle it's hands comes off and guides the lizzie to go the the sacred room where they mark the worthy trainers pokemon who won and became champion.The hall of fame.

As an extra bonus for the new champ as a postgame thing the suit of armour could tell Lizzie a secret area can be accessed if they so choose to go there. The spirit then leaves the body of the suit of rugged armour and it collapses to the ground. As lizzie gets to where the spirit told them they could go. She goes through a portal and get faint memories of where she is but can't remember (sky pillar) and see a dark portal and then she jumps in. She is now in the distortion world.
The lizzie can vs the elite 4 again though but the suit of armour won't fight you. I will. With the armour on. And I'll have the same pokemon but be wary they are LVL 100 and are ready...I will. When yoy see me with the armour on. Lizzie start thinking why and realise that i wanted giratina too and now you have it..... a battle of the legends!

Hope you like the idea.[/QUOTE

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Hope this is ok.

Name: Ludovica Ippoliti
Personality: Ludovica is a dedicated and ambitious girl, she works hard and loves seeing people succeed. She likes to make friends and would protect Dwebble with her life. She loves reading and battling trainers.
Appearance: Kinda short, skinny, long black hair, big green eyes and freckles. She wears a slightly too big jumper that cover her hands and goes below her waist and the collar covers her mouth, blue short-shorts (not visible under the jumper), big, black rimmed glasses and no shoes.
Part in Story: Gym Leader
Pokemon (up to 6):
Shiny Umbreon (Female)
Zoroark (Female)
Bisharp (Male)
Incineroar (Male)
Pangoro (Male)
Dwebble (Female) (Doesn't fight just sits on her shoulder all the time)
How Should they Interact?: Ludovica is pretty chill towards Lizzie buts challenges her to work hard and be the best version of herself.

Gym 4 - Dark

Last edited:

Melody~Chan

Previously XxPika~ChanxX
Hey there, I'd love to have my character to be a part of your story! ^^

Name: Valerie 'Val' Chase

Part in the Story: Elite Four Member

Personality: Usually nice and outgoing but does have a side you would never want to see, like Sabrina, has psychic powers which she can use. If you get on her bad side you don't usually mess with her afterwards. Is from Kanto and has been to every region, currently residing in Lumia.

Appearance: Black, soft hair with purple tips, usually has a piece of cloth tied around her eyes as her powers aren't fully controlled especially in battle but she can still see, a light purple tank top, black denim shorts, black socks,purple and black trainers and a belt with her 6 pokeballs.

Pokémon: Alakazam (male), Espeon (female), Gardevoir (female), Mime Jr (male), Reuniclus (female) and Meowstic (female)

How should they interact: Lizzie comes in unannounced and Valerie gets scared by her rather sudden appearance and she doesn't have her cloth on her eyes so she strikes her with her powers. Luckily, Lizzie is only pushed back into a wall. Immediately, regretting what she did, she helps her up and they are friendly with each other from then on.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allison Silverstone (Prefers to be called Allie)
Personality: She's sweet and bubbly, and desires nothing more than fun from her battles. As frivolous as she is, she takes her Elite Four battles seriously and comes up with powerful tactics in battle. She cares deeply about her Pokemon and makes sure to heal them after every battle.
Appearance: She has long blue hair, and stands at a height of 5'8. She wears a white dress that darkens to purple at the bottom, with tiny pearls decorating it. She wears a small necklace of amethysts, sapphires, and pearls, and white ballet flats.
Part in Story: Elite Four Member (Multitype)
Pokemon (up to 6):
Shiny Gardevoir (Nicknamed Zelda), Female
Partner Eevee (Nicknamed Evie), Female
Absol (Nicknamed Eclipse), Male
Alolan Ninetales (Nicknamed Vixen), Female
Milotic (Nicknamed Mina), Female
Roserade (Nicknamed Rosie), Female

How Should they Interact? Because of her young age and personality, Allie appears occasionally to help out Lizzie with training and the like. She hopes that Lizzie will challenge her someday, and wants to help her become the strongest trainer.

Note: I can create more OCs, if you want
Also, I don't know the rules regarding Mega Evolutions in stories. If the restrictions to Mega Evolutions do not apply to stories, then Allie has a Key Stone and Zelda has a Gardevoirite.

My idea for the Champion.
Name: Adrianna Argentston
Age 17
Appearance: Black Hair, silver eyes, stands 5'6" wearing a light blue shirt and black pants.
Personality: She is a nice person, initially shy but her work as Champion is helping her with it, but when battling, she is very serious.
Part in story: Champion
Pokemon: Arcanine, Feraligatr, Shedinja (Shiny), Dragonite, Lapras, and Tyranitar
How should she interact: She will initially not say much, but start talking more as she starts to know the person

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Coolio!

If they both can't be admins, one of them can be a grunt?
Name: Rory Barkens
Personality: Rory is the more laid-back of the Barkens twins, optimistic, and overall peace-maker but still as intense in fighting as his sister.
Appearance: He has blue hair, long overalls that are evil-team styled and a white t-shirt and a supply bag thingy around his chest.
Part in Story: Evil Team Admin
Pokemon (up to 6):

Ninetails (Alolan)

Spheal

Crabominable

How Should they Interact? Rory is friendly to Lizzie while she and her gang is uncomfortable by the twins and is yelled at by his twin, trying to calm her down, but after a couple of minutes they challenge her to a fight, engaging into a double battle and get close to beating Lizzie but is overthrown in a comical way.

Name: Amara Barkens
Personality: Know the old saying, Bark worse than Bite? That's Amara. She is very rude, spitting out insults every minute and always starts fights. She is VERY into competitions and wins most of the time and is known to sabotage.
Appearance: Amara wears the same thing as Rory, except more dirty.
Part in Story: Evil Team Admin
Pokemon (up to 6):

Ninetales (Regular)

Heatmor

Chandelure

How Should they Interact? Amara constantly challenges Lizzie to fight and is spitting insults left and right, saying some things that sting. Lizzie and her gang is uncomfortable and Amara yells at everyone and after a couple of minutes, they do a double battle. Being a petty 19-year-old, she uses super potions and almost close to beating Lizzie but fail in a comical way. They meet up sometime later, but only Amara, saying that Rory is lost in a cave and need to get him. Filler arc, haha.