• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Want Your Character in my Story?

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Hey there! I'm currently writing a story about a young girl's Pokemon Journey! Her name is Lizzie Rose and she is going on a journey in the Lumia Region.
Your character can have a part in her journey!

Parts Currently Looking For!

A Girlfriend for Lizzie (1/1) @Cloudswift
Gym Leaders (1/7) (i already have one preset)
Gym 1 - @DarkHydraT (Psychic)
Gym 3 - @ChildOfTheTARDIS (normal)
Gym 6 - @Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Gym 7 - Me lol
Gym 8 - @Cloudswift (Fire)
Evil Team Leader (1/1) @Aether Ace
Evil Team Admins (2/4) @Cloudswift @Ghostly Jazz Hand's
Elite 4 (1/4) @Ghostly Jazz Hand's (dragon) @Fraseandchico (fighting)
Champion (0/1)
Friends for Lizzie to Travel With (2/2) @ChildOfTheTARDIS @Shiny Blue Gardevoir
Some Townies (3/10)@Red Gallade @TheAverageCharmander @PokeMike14

Will update when I have more ideas!

Form for Character:

Name:
Appearance:
Part in Story:
Pokemon (up to 6):
How Should they Interact?
If Gym Leader what Number?:

Last edited:
Sure, because why not :)

Name: Ace
Personality: Deadly focused, and hard to fool. Tends to flirt, and sometimes takes what he cant have.
Part in Story: Evil Team Leader
Pokemon (up to 6):
  • Lucario
  • Absol
  • Lycanroc (Midnight)
  • Decidueye
  • Incineroar
  • Primarina
How Should they Interact: Ace being more of caring towards Lizzie, but continues with his evil plans regardless.

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Sure, because why not :)

Name: Ace
Personality: Deadly focused, and hard to fool. Tends to flirt, and sometimes takes what he cant have.
Part in Story: Evil Team Leader
Pokemon (up to 6):
  • Lucario
  • Absol
  • Lycanroc (Midnight)
  • Decidueye
  • Incineroar
  • Primarina
How Should they Interact: Ace being more of caring towards Lizzie, but continues with his evil plans regardless.
i like this a lot. what if Ace had some sort of connection to Lizzie? She has an older brother so maybe that

Name: Skylar Grace
Personality: Skylar is rather absentminded at times, but her determination is something that many admire. She isn't naive and can be cunning but Skylar can be tricked. Despite being an evil team admin, she truly does love Lizzie and will struggle with herself if she needs to harm her in any way. Skylar will often show her feelings, even at inconvenient times.
Appearance: Skylar has short hair about to her chin that is brown and fades to purple at the tips. She is actually quite pale and her face is dotted with freckles. Skylar has violet eyes that are framed with round glasses. She wears a large black coat, a purple scarf, gray jeans, and black boots with gray faux fur lining the top.
Part in Story: Lizzie's girlfriend; Evil Team Admin
Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix, Hydreigon, Espeon, Zoroark, Luxray, Gengar
How Should they Interact: Similar to Ace, but she will have more of an internal struggle and may possibly give in to helping Lizzie. It's your story.

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Name: Skylar Grace
Personality: Skylar is rather absentminded at times, but her determination is something that many admire. She isn't naive and can be cunning but Skylar can be tricked. Despite being an evil team admin, she truly does love Lizzie and will struggle with herself if she needs to harm her in any way. Skylar will often show her feelings, even at inconvenient times.
Appearance: Skylar has short hair about to her chin that is brown and fades to purple at the tips. She is actually quite pale and her face is dotted with freckles. Skylar has violet eyes that are framed with round glasses. She wears a large black coat, a purple scarf, gray jeans, and black boots with gray faux fur lining the top.
Part in Story: Lizzie's girlfriend; Evil Team Admin
Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix, Hydreigon, Espeon, Zoroark, Luxray, Gengar
How Should they Interact: Similar to Ace, but she will have more of an internal struggle and may possibly give in to helping Lizzie. It's your story.
loving this!! i'm adjusting her age to 14 so it works for Lizzie. But yeah totally using her!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Heya! It's cool you're writing a story, because I'm doing the same! Good luck! I'd love to be in it. If you already have a friend, please make me a friend in town.

Name: Macie Wolfe
Personality: Very casual and chill. She hates people who are too optimistic, as she is a cynic. She loses her casual appearance whenever she is annoyed with someone. People are usually surprised about how loud she can yell. She is very sarcastic.
Appearance: She has light brown hair and tan skin, with dark brown eyes. Macie is tall. She usually wears a grey shirt with jeans, along with a white vest.
Part in Story: A Friend for Lizzie to Travel With
Pokemon (up to 6): She just recently transferred from the Unova region.
- Pignite
- Galvantula
- Bouffolant
- Flareon
How Should they Interact? Lizzie and Macie get along well; however, having just met, Macie is a bit territorial and likes her personal space. After a while though, they become close friends.

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Heya! It's cool you're writing a story, because I'm doing the same! Good luck! I'd love to be in it. If you already have a friend, please make me a friend in town.

Name: Macie Wolfe
Personality: Very casual and chill. She hates people who are too optimistic, as she is a cynic. She loses her casual appearance whenever she is annoyed with someone. People are usually surprised about how loud she can yell. She is very sarcastic.
Appearance: She has light brown hair and tan skin, with dark brown eyes. Macie is tall. She usually wears a grey shirt with jeans, along with a white vest.
Part in Story: A Friend for Lizzie to Travel With
Pokemon (up to 6): She just recently transferred from the Unova region.
- Pignite
- Galvantula
- Bouffolant
- Flareon
How Should they Interact? Lizzie and Macie get along well; however, having just met, Macie is a bit territorial and likes her personal space. After a while though, they become close friends.
loving it!

Just so you know, Skylar is tall for her age, and she doesn't have all of her Pokemon yet(or at least they aren't fully evolved yet, it's up to you).

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Cool - o. Good luck on your story again! I think you’ll have a strong storyline. Also, later, not now, if I did something like this, would you mind too much?

Sounds fun! I'll bite:

Name: Daniel Prades Diaz

Personality: Stoic, polite, and cordial, almost to a fault, Daniel comes across as an elegant young coordinator, who yearns for respect, both from other coordinators, and the people who watch pokemon contests. He likes to use his pokemon to create elaborate themed performances, and combination moves, and he wants to become top coordinator, like his uncle, Alejandro. He hates being called inspirational, and knows that he only gets called that because he's in a wheelchair. He frequently writes to his boyfriend, Kemen, who lives in Nita (A fanmade tegion based on Spain)

Appearance: Daniel is tall and willowy, with olive skin, and messy auburn hair. He wears a white shirt, with a grey cardigan over the top, and jeans. He sits in a silver wheelchair, with a black seat and footrests. For contests, he wears a white dress shirt, with a black tie, and black dress shoes.

Part in story: A friend to travel with.

Pokemon:

Serperior (Male)

Lopunny (Female). Lopunny wears a yellow vest, as she is his service pokemon, and her primary job is to push Daniel's wheelchair

Honchkrow (Shiny Male)

Mightyena (Female)

Plusle (Female)

Machoke (Male)

How should they interact?: Initially, Daniel would only be on common courtesy terms with her, but he'd eventually be more casual with her, as they travelled together.

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Sounds fun! I'll bite:

Name: Daniel Prades Diaz

Personality: Stoic, polite, and cordial, almost to a fault, Daniel comes across as an elegant young coordinator, who yearns for respect, both from other coordinators, and the people who watch pokemon contests. He likes to use his pokemon to create elaborate themed performances, and combination moves, and he wants to become top coordinator, like his uncle, Alejandro. He hates being called inspirational, and knows that he only gets called that because he's in a wheelchair. He frequently writes to his boyfriend, Kemen, who lives in Nita (A fanmade tegion based on Spain)

Appearance: Daniel is tall and willowy, with olive skin, and messy auburn hair. He wears a white shirt, with a grey cardigan over the top, and jeans. He sits in a silver wheelchair, with a black seat and footrests. For contests, he wears a white dress shirt, with a black tie, and black dress shoes.

Part in story: A friend to travel with.

Pokemon:

Serperior (Male)

Lopunny (Female). Lopunny wears a yellow vest, as she is his service pokemon, and her primary job is to push Daniel's wheelchair

Honchkrow (Shiny Male)

Mightyena (Female)

Plusle (Female)

Machoke (Male)

How should they interact?: Initially, Daniel would only be on common courtesy terms with her, but he'd eventually be more casual with her, as they travelled together.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this character! he'll be in the next chapter!

Hey there, I dig this char in story thing, if I'm allowed in I'll try and think of a good char bio. (If so I'm choosing between the champ or townie, but I wanna know what kind of role the latter has.)

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Hey there, I dig this char in story thing, if I'm allowed in I'll try and think of a good char bio. (If so I'm choosing between the champ or townie, but I wanna know what kind of role the latter has.)
townies are just regular trainers that might provide a specifically special battle, or give the party a particularly good item or piece of information that they could use, however you'd like it to be

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Uhm, so is it okay if I make another, smaller character? I really love doing these types of things. If not, that's totally fine. I'm just wondering.

I'm planning on making a townie that soon becomes a trainer and if possible a 'rival' who appears from time to time to help each other get stronger.

I'll hold you to it then, I'll just do some final thoughts on my char before I make the official bio, sometimes my creativity can get the better of me. :p

Hey there, this sounds like an amazing and fun idea! I'll join if I may.

Name: Spencer Watson.
Personality: A jokester, Spencer likes to play pranks on people like putting a bucket full of water above a half-open door. He is known to show new trainers the ropes of battling and gives them advice if asked. That said, he isn't at his gym very often as he sometimes teaches at the Trainer's School or goes for long walks, much to the frustration of challengers. Even in battle he isn't too serious, usually letting his Pokémon move around or attack at random times. Nontheless he is incredibly smart and strategic when he needs to be, thinking up odd strategies that usually work in his favor.
Appearance: Spencer has blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. He wears a red blouse, a pair of jeans and a pair of glasses
Part in Story: First Gym Leader (Psychic Type)
Pokemon (up to 6): Abra, Natu
How Should they Interact? The main character and co. could arrive at the first gym and discover that Spencer is not in his gym but instead at the Trainer's School. When they arrive at the Trainer's School Spencer is in the middle of explaining type advantages and after his lecture he could meet the main group and tell them that he'll be waiting in the gym and have a surprise for them. This surprise turns out to be a bucket of water above the gym entrance.
If Gym Leader what Number?: Gym Leader 1

Last edited:

serenbun

Previously Bunberry
Hey there, this sounds like an amazing and fun idea! I'll join if I may.

Name: Spencer Watson.
Personality: A jokester, Spencer likes to play pranks on people like putting a bucket full of water above a half-open door. He is known to show new trainers the ropes of battling and gives them advice if asked. That said, he isn't at his gym very often as he sometimes teaches at the Trainer's School or goes for long walks, much to the frustration of challengers. Even in battle he isn't too serious, usually letting his Pokémon move around or attack at random times. Nontheless he is incredibly smart and strategic when he needs to be, thinking up odd strategies that usually work in his favor.
Appearance: Spencer has blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. He wears a red blouse, a pair of jeans and a pair of glasses
Part in Story: First Gym Leader
Pokemon (up to 6): Abra, Natu
How Should they Interact? The main character and co. could arrive at the first gym and discover that Spencer is not in his gym but instead at the Trainer's School. When they arrive at the Trainer's School Spencer is in the middle of explaining type advantages and after his lecture he could meet the main group and tell them that he'll be waiting in the gym and have a surprise for them. This surprise turns out to be a bucket of water above the gym entrance.
If Gym Leader what Number?: Gym Leader 1
accepted!

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Awesome! Okay, I'm going to make a gym leader, because when I was a kid I told my mum that that's what I wanted to be when I grew up. Well, anyway, here we are!

Name: Amanda
Personality: Playful and kind to all her competitors. She is easily distracted during battle, but her Pokemon always are ready to fight with or without her. She does have tremendous skill, and she is always on a high (or at least it seems like she is).
Appearance: Shorter then average, with medium - long, dyed blond hair. She always wears a bronze locket. Her clothes change with her mood: When she is grumpy, her clothes are a shade of grey or dark blue. When excited or cheerful, it ranges from red to yellow, and so on.
Part in Story: Gym Leader (Normal Type)
Pokemon (up to 6):
- Wigglytuff
- Furret
- Whismur
- Herdier
- Clefable
How Should they Interact? Lizzie doesn't know what to make of this strange, over - exuberant person. They seem to get along just as well as any trainer with a gym leader: ready to fight, but also prepared to lose, if that should happen.
If Gym Leader what Number? Number 3

I hope this'll do.

Name: Mercury Hamill

Personality: Calm and stoic, Mercury dreams of becoming a powerful Pokémon trainer and possibly travelling the world. He is very friendly to people but can come off as a smartass to anyone who says anything mean to him. He loves Pokémon more than anything and loathes anyone who would harm them without a good reason. He doesn't have the best relationship with his parents as they are overprotective and refuse to let him go out on a Pokémon journey. He despises losing and can become rather creepy when angry.

Appearance: Pale skin, Wine Red short spiked hair, Light Brown eyes, White fur zipped hoodie under a black sleeveless jacket, Dark Blue jeans and Black trainers.

Part in Story: Townie (Plans to be a trainer if not rival)

Pokémon:
Shelgon (Male, plan to evolve it into Salamence which makes his parents change their mind)
Gallade (Male)
Arcanine (Male)
Gothitelle (Female)
Pangoro (Male)
Mamoswine (Male)

How should they interact: He is friendly toward Lizzie upon meeting her and wishes to battle her, but his parents find out and call it off until later. During the battle his parents see how he cares for his Pokémon and vice versa which causes Shelgon to evolve. After the battle, his parents believe Mercury will be okay and let him go on a Pokémon journey. (I don't mind who wins the battle, but it'll be 1v1)