• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Wanna help with an odd team? [Normal]

So the pokemon I have planned out are:

Spinda

Exploud

Miltank

Tauros

Eevee (I'm not sure whether to evolve into something....)

Ursaring

....Any ideas for movestes?

I think I have a pretty good one for Spinda:

Dizzy Punch
Teeter Dance
Pyschic
Double Edge.

Thoughts concerns and comments are greatly appreciated.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Moved to the Clinic.

I take it you aren't planning on making this team for use in D/P? 'Cause otherwise you'd have completely different movesets to those you'd be able to use in a competetive level in the third gen.

The Spinda set looks fine to me. I mean, it has weird completely rounded out stats so you don't have to worry about Phys/Special that much on it other than how it affects the other Pokemon. Since you're using both Phys and Special and since all are rather low thanks to the fun happy danceness of the rounding outness, maybe you could go for a completely neutral Nature?

Either that or boost it's speed in favour of defense in order to give yourself a better chance of being first off the mark with an attack like Double Edge.

I'll look into the others later. *hands over to someone elses*

I was planning on using these poor souls in the transition challenge.

EDIT: I am completely open to other pokemon suggestions. I mean I was planning on having a smeargle until I saw the stats and uh....ran.