• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna help create a region?

Well, I drew a gerbil like the electric rodent, look:
IMG_20190615_214934.jpg
I know it looks like a Raichu, but, is a gerbil

Alright!
Name: Shockabil
Type: Electric / Rock
Ability: Prankster
Base Stats:
HP: 20
ATK: 40
DEF: 40
SP ATK: 30
SP DEF: 30
SPD: 45
Total: 205
Level 100 Stats:
HP: 57
ATK: 105
DEF: 100
SP ATK: 40
SP DEF: 40
SPD: 105
Total: 447
Pokedex Entry: Shockabil can be found all over Unida. They are often seen burrowing into electrical sockets to recharge their electric capabilities.
It'd learn a lot of physical moves, it may have a few Special Attack moves, but mainly physical.

I thought it'd be interesting to have a Pokemon that was rock type and electric type. It's a strange kind of interesting to me when a Pokemon is immune to its own type.
Also I did want to do Shockbil at first, but then I thought that Shockabil sounded a lot more natural.

Yes, but shockabil it's too long for that cutie, and I think it can be ground type, because the rock type would make him more weak than he is

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Technically Dedenne is already an electric gerbil, but we can have another

How about the name: Gerbolt or Gervolt
Idk, it’s a play on Gerbil and Bolt/Volt

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Only the confirmed ones to be part of the region. Owner hasn’t confirmed all of them and there’s controversy on the electric rodent so idk if I’m still doing the electric rabbit thing.

Some quick research but I’m p sure dedenne is a gerbil. Hamsters have stubby tails while gerbils have longer tails. Dedenne clearly has a long tail. So I’m sticking to it as a gerbil.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
I like the Gerbil, but I also like the Bunny....Mabye the Gerbil can be the Region Rodent and the Rabbit can be another Pokemon in the region.
So, both confirmed (?)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Way to come for my throat like that lol but
Finally figured out what’s wrong with oinkleaf
It needed goddamn ears, that’s why it looks so off-putting lol

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
It looks good!
So I've been researching about Scorpions (cause they are awesome) and realized that some species of Scorpion live in India. I was then thinking "There isn't a lot of scorpion Pokemon" and I made one up. I even made stats for it!
Scorchion
Stats:
HP: 40
Atk: 55
Sp. Atk: 50
Def: 33
Sp. Def: 30
Speed: 40
Stats in all: 248

Stats at LVL. 100
HP: 60
Atk: 77
Sp. Atk: 70
Def: 44
Sp. Def: 40
Speed: 60
Stats in all: 351

Below this text is what he looks like, but make the legs more like an insect. I wish this computer had a camera, because the one I drew looks MUCH better than this one.

Attachments

• Scorchion.png
    Scorchion.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 54

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
The one that I drew said it was a Fire/Ground type, and I think I have a reason. BEFORE I made this, I was trying to make Pokemon for a desert land, and which I came up with a scorpion. I think the reason I made it Fire/Ground type is because its Fire WAS its poison.
The fire would hurt so much that it would cause a black mark on your skin.