• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna help create a region?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I changed the design of Oinkleaf because the other design was too simple. it was so simple that I had to use a Tepig template for it if you can tell
But there's something off about the drawing, but I can't put my finger on it
I'm quite disappointed with this, but this is what I was able to come up
But again, if there are any concerns, please tell me and I'll fix 'em
Hoang's Spriting.png

IMG_20190612_174338.jpg
I thought about the possibility of a triceratops grass/steel starter, they're are: Leaferat, Tricerhard, Tristeelage.
Leaferat evolves at lvl 16, and Tricerhard, at lvl 36.

What do you think?

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Welp, we have a Grass Pig for a Starter already, and Triceratops are Fossils, So it can be a fossil Pokemon!
I like the design, as well.

What about that design? They're are Fire/Ground: Tellox(first image), Fuegox, Bullire(second image).
Fuegox evolves at lvl 15 and Bullire, at lvl 35
20190612_181303-COLLAGE.jpg
So the camera isn't the best for doing photos, ignore the quality

Well, the differences are the fire in the pit of Bullire, the horns of Bullire and the color of the tail(that is orange) of Bullire, because Fuegox has the tail red. A characteristic of Bullire is that it has darker the back.(I know they're similar)

Well, I thought about a guardian/good-swimmer/rocky(some dogs are named like that) dog and I think that a Water/Rcok dog is like: Canish, Alf, Rolfine. Canish evolves at lvl 17 and Alf, at lvl 37. I think that this is all (for the moment) that I can contribute.
IMG_20190612_184150.jpg

Look at that, @Possibilit :
IMG_20190613_220550.jpg

I think it can be a POSSIBILIT-Y, haha, you got it? Okno (35%♀ 65%♂) I have more information about it, if you like the design, I'll tell you

Last edited:

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Pokemon are either:
  • Genderless.
  • Only male or female.
  • %50-%50.
  • %75 male-%25 female (or %75 female-%25 male)
  • or for rare Pokemon and starters, %87.5 male-%12.5 female
Yours doesn't fit any of these.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
I have a lot (kinda) to catch up with.
I like the rabbit! Like every region, Herbbic can be the region Rodent! (Like Pikachu, Pacharisue, Togedemaru, Ect.)
The horse Pokemon is OK, but not like VERY fantastic (not to be mean or anything). My mom is ALWAYS complaining about how there's not many horse Pokemon, so it could do.
I was also thinking of making a legendary horse Pokemon, because in India they train horses very well and I mean VERY well.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
So I've been thinking about it, and ya know how every Pokemon Game has a title? Like, Pokemon Red/Blue, Pokemon Gold/Silver, Ect.
I searched up Minerals found in India, and I kinda like the sound of "Pokemon Copper". Sounds...I dunno.
the OTHER version, I actually don't know.

I was also thinking about the Pokedex entries, so...yeah.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
If this is going to be a fangame, then one version is enough. Like "Pokémon Uranium", "Pokémon Insurgence" and "Pokémon Azurite". No need for two.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I did some research and TECHNICALLY rabbits and bunnies aren’t rodents. So Herbbic wouldn’t technically classify as the electric rodent of the region.

But again, fake Region. So whoop-dee-doo we’re going to have the rabbit classify as a rodent.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
So, I looked back at the request, and I think its the Pyramid Pokemon, right?
As cool as it sounds, pyramids are not in India (The region we are basing off), and they more likely represent Egypt. Again, sounds COOL, but can't do.