• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wanna be in a story?

(Note: Almost all are characters have a Pokemon that can mega evolve eventually. It's like, totally ironic. Now I just need a frogspawn for mega rings or gloves. Something like that. If any of you wanna have that certain Pokemon DO it, I can make it work. At least if I can find a bond between the trainers that have them.)
I’d like Gallade to mega evolve at some point late in the story pls.

While I don't think Brodie should have a mega, I do think that her Dunsparce should inherit Soras' Dunsparce's 'thing'. Y'know. The weird 'anger boost' thing. The one that boosts attack and speed BY A TONNNNNNNNNN. But lowers defenses by a small amount on low health?(It also increases dodging chances)

Name: Maximus Hall

Role: Evil Team Leader

Appearance: Combed back black hair with a ponytail, a moustache sunglasses and a tuxedo. He has fair skin and wears a couple of gold rings.

Personality: Charismatic and manipulative, Maximus has a silver tongue and knows how to bend people to his will either by compelling arguments or by brute force. He is willing to do anything to achieve his goal and is not stingy with dealing out punishments, he desires perfection both in his team and his own business, a well-known supplier for Pokémarts.

How they should interact: Maximus could be visiting a building on which many people depend, for instance a power plant or something like Silph. Co. He would behave as a charming businessman at first and leave soon after the group meets him, although not showing it he would be annoyed by the interference and the next day the building would be taken over by his team. This causes major problems with daily life due to the importance of the building and his team would need to be driven out of the building. When Team Potestas is removed from the building Maximus shows up, seemingly unnerved by what just happened and wanting to know what happened. He invites the group to his company to tell him the details about the event. After hearing the story he lets multiple grunts take care of the 'meddling brats that need to know their place' as he refers to the group. Eventually they confront Maximus and make a deal with him, if Maximus loses he needs to disband team Potestas and go to jail and if he wins they will never tell anyone about what they found out, a deal he laughingly agrees with as he thinks that they can never beat him.

Pokemon (Up to 6): Electivire, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Gallade, Infernape and Steelix.

Other: Maximus leads a team known as Team Potestas, a very rich organisation that is hellbent on world domination. They are ruthless and are known for targeting vital places for daily life like power plants. They want to be in absolute control of the region and the world of not stopped in time. They flicker lights on and off in the middle of the night to exhaust people and prevent them from creating an uprising, they turn off computers to hinder the police, they hack Pokécenters and more of this sort of annoyance. They are willing to release their grip of the victims, but they want a lot of money in return and they only leave the targets alone for 24 hours at the most. This money allows them to target more power plants and similar places, effectively putting them in control over the entire region.
If you get accepted and if I get accepted then I basically work for you. Cool cause I'm gonna be an admin

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I kinda want Bulbasaur to mega but Idk.
Low key shipping Dirk and Laurel, it's just what I do *shrugs*

Alright. Then I suggest making a gym leader now. I would prefer Grass or Normal type leaders for the first, but it IS your choice.

Lets see....
Normal (Not fully evolved. first forms and A second forms.)
Fire (Second form's only.)
Grass (Second Form's only.)
Water (Second Forms Only.)
Electric (Third forms, mixed with seconds.)
Dragon (Third forms only. Second forms if a final form of certain Pokemon.)
Ghost (Third Forms only. Same requirements as Dragon.)
Poison (Yea, you get the point by now.)
Dark (Yea, you still get it?)

I put no requirements if your making a elite four character while your at it, as long as the Pokemon are all Final forms.
And no more than one elite four member per user, please. I want people who want to have a shot at being creative, take that shot.

I sorta get it. Making my oc.
Name: Thorn Whiltner
Role: 1st Gym Leader
Appearance: Thorn is a gruff man with a shaggy beard. His skin is sunburned and wears a cowboy hat. He also wears a flannel shirt and blue jeans along with a large belt buckle with a tarus on it.
Personality: He acts like a hard core cowboy. Thats basically everything you need to know.
How they should interact: He's the first gym leader, and the gym resembles a barn on the inside and the battle arena looks like a bull riding ring.
Pokemon: Tauros, Buffalant, Milktank
Other: The badge is the Rodeo badge.

Possibly. But what a gym for the trainers to walk into. Heck, there might as well be other trainers riding on tauros bucking them off before the gym battle. Also, the Tauros is the ace.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
This seems interesting; I actually have a couple of characters, if you don't mind.

Name: Jett Dellis
Role: Friend to Drake
Appearance: Jett is an above average height for his age, and is fair-skinned. His hair is a deep jet-black (surprise surprise), and his eyes are a violent shade of navy blue. He wears an intensely-designed navy shirt with a Heracross design, and he wears an unzipped vest over it with red stripes. There used to be sleeves, but he had them ripped off so he could move his arms easier. He also wears grey jeans tha have been worn, but not ripped. He wears a pair of high-quality running shoes, and he has a one-strapped black and blue backpack. He also has a belt, on which he keeps his team.
Personality: Jett isn't your run-of-the-mill rival; he isn't overly confident, cocky, and selfish, yet he isn't way too nice. He's that gray spot in the middle. Jett is fierce, and a force to be reckoned with in battle. He pushes himself and his team to the limit and beyond, but is caring about his allies and respects them, and recognizes their weaknesses. Jett met his partner when he was young, and they grew together, both taking on a more serious demeanor. He'll be nice to those around him, but might throw in a friendly insult here and there, or give helpful criticism to his rivals and opponents.
How they should interact: I was thinking Jett would be that rival who isn't beaten until the very end, all of the battles before ending in either losses or ties. He'll notice a battle that Drake has, and will challenge him after; or, he could defeat one of Drake friends in a battle, asking if Drake wants to trade blows next. He'll keep one-upping his rival, sometimes assisting him in Tag Battles and helping out with the evil team, eventually meeting Drake at the Pokemon League, saying something like, "Whoever wins this gets to go in there first." By then his partner will (hopefully) achieved Mega Evolution. Once the battle ends, Jett will probably give Drake something useful for the League, then walk back to Victory Road to train more.
Pokemon:
Heracross (Partner and usually ace Pokemon)
Eevee (soon to evolve to Umbreon)
The rest of his Pokemon he won't catch until later on.
Zorua (soon to Evolve
Mimikyu
Riolu (soon to Evolve)
Haunter-Gengar

Name: Cobalt Feiron
Role: 8th Gym Leader (or 7th, if 8th doesn't work for you)
Appearance: Cobalt is tall, with silvery dark hair. His eyes are a deep blue, and he wears a gray sweatshirt with the Gym logo on it. He resembles a blacksmith, with a rugged, very muscular look. He has fingerless gloves, and several burn scars on his arms. He wears a blacksmithing apron on his back, but tied so it flows like a cape. He also has a pair of deep, dark brown combat boots. He has a strap of leather that goes around his shoulder with Pokeballs hanging from the belt.
Personality: Cobalt focuses on the tiny details, battling with an unbreakable seriousness and teacher-like demeanor. When an opponent is doing badly, he offers criticism on how he's getting the best of them. He battles to bring out the best in his opponents, so he'll feel like they both gave it their all when offering his challengers the Forge Badge.
How they should interact: Again, Cobalt is the 7th or eighth Gym leader. His Gym is like a forge, the arena being a domed warehouse-sized area in the back with blades mounted on the walls, and massive fires burning in the four corners of the room.
Pokemon:
Escavelier
Bisharp
Aegislash
Magnezone
Scizor (Mega, Ace)

Last edited:
This seems interesting; I actually have a couple of characters, if you don't mind.

Name: Jett Dellis
Role: More intense rival (like an Ash & Alain situation)
Appearance: Jett is an above average height for his age, and is fair-skinned. His hair is a deep jet-black (surprise surprise), and his eyes are a violent shade of navy blue. He wears an intensely-designed navy shirt with a Heracross design, and he wears an unzipped vest over it with red stripes. There used to be sleeves, but he had them ripped off so he could move his arms easier. He also wears grey jeans tha have been worn, but not ripped. He wears a pair of high-quality running shoes, and he has a one-strapped black and blue backpack. He also has a belt, on which he keeps his team.
Personality: Jett isn't your run-of-the-mill rival; he isn't overly confident, cocky, and selfish, yet he isn't way too nice. He's that gray spot in the middle. Jett is fierce, and a force to be reckoned with in battle. He pushes himself and his team to the limit and beyond, but is caring about his allies and respects them, and recognizes their weaknesses. Jett met his partner when he was young, and they grew together, both taking on a more serious demeanor. He'll be nice to those around him, but might throw in a friendly insult here and there, or give helpful criticism to his rivals and opponents.
How they should interact: I was thinking Jett would be that rival who isn't beaten until the very end, all of the battles before ending in either losses or ties. He'll notice a battle that Drake has, and will challenge him after; or, he could defeat one of Drake friends in a battle, asking if Drake wants to trade blows next. He'll keep one-upping his rival, sometimes assisting him in Tag Battles and helping out with the evil team, eventually meeting Drake at the Pokemon League, saying something like, "Whoever wins this gets to go in there first." By then his partner will (hopefully) achieved Mega Evolution. Once the battle ends, Jett will probably give Drake something useful for the League, then walk back to Victory Road to train more.
Pokemon:
Heracross (Partner and usually ace Pokemon)
Eevee (soon to evolve to Umbreon)
The rest of his Pokemon he won't catch until later on.
Zorua (soon to Evolve
Mimikyu
Riolu (soon to Evolve)
Haunter-Gengar

Name: Cobalt Feiron
Role: 8th Gym Leader (or 7th, if 8th doesn't work for you)
Appearance: Cobalt is tall, with silvery dark hair. His eyes are a deep blue, and he wears a gray sweatshirt with the Gym logo on it. He resembles a blacksmith, with a rugged, very muscular look. He has fingerless gloves, and several burn scars on his arms. He wears a blacksmithing apron on his back, but tied so it flows like a cape. He also has a pair of deep, dark brown combat boots. He has a strap of leather that goes around his shoulder with Pokeballs hanging from the belt.
Personality: Cobalt focuses on the tiny details, battling with an unbreakable seriousness and teacher-like demeanor. When an opponent is doing badly, he offers criticism on how he's getting the best of them. He battles to bring out the best in his opponents, so he'll feel like they both gave it their all when offering his challengers the Forge Badge.
How they should interact: Again, Cobalt is the 7th or eighth Gym leader. His Gym is like a forge, the arena being a domed warehouse-sized area in the back with blades mounted on the walls, and massive fires burning in the four corners of the room.
Pokemon:
Escavelier
Bisharp
Aegislash
Magnezone
Scizor (Mega, Ace)
Cobalt is fine, Jett just needs a different role (Since Rival has been taken. The word 'Rival' is in the role for Jett, adding 'More intense' really won't change anything.) But other than that Jett is fine.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
And the same goes for the Rival thing. You have multiple rivals in several Pokemon games.
Sun and Moon, Hau and Gladion.
HG SS, Lyra and Silver.
DP, Dawn and Barry.

I've got an unrelated character, as well as a gym leader. Fun.

Name:
Evan McDermitt
Role: Unrelated. He owns a shop in Drake's hometown.
Appearance: His thin gray hairline has nearly vanished, while his wrinkles only grow more prominent. However, he's proud of his wrinkles, considering they bunch up around his mouth to show the result of his constant smiling. His crystal blue eyes still sparkle with youth. He's put on quite a bit of weight, including a nice little bump for a stomach. He's often seen wearing plaid shirts and gray pants- what he calls "Old Man Clothes".
Personality: An eternally upbeat shopkeeper, Evan always makes sure to spread positivity. After a rough childhood that consisted of a junkie mother and absent father, Evan realized he needed to make it on his own if he wanted a good life. He set off on his own at 16, training to become a Pokemon Master. Along the way, he saw other families living happily. So after a few more years travelling, he met a nice woman and settled down in his current home. They had three children together, only one of which began a Pokemon journey of their own. He's still proud of all of his children, and the ways they contribute to society. A few years ago, he lost his wife to lung cancer, despite the fact that she was a healthy individual. He allowed himself to grieve, but then got back up on his feet. He is encouraging of all young, upstart trainers in his town, often giving them supplies to help them.
How they should interact: He could give Drake his starting supplies, as well as occasional gifts along the way. Perhaps he could be a familiar face whenever Drake returns home.
Pokemon (Up to 6)

Bonsly [Knob] - Male -
Knob is a silly little Bonsly that has kept Evan company ever since the early passing of his wife.

Other:
He's basically the kind and wise grandpa. One of his children (the one who started their journey) is a gym leader. Another is a social justice advocate. The final is a struggling entrepreneur in Sinnoh.

Name:
Shelby "Shel" McDermitt
Role: 3rd Gym Leader
Appearance: She has a mix of her father and mother's hair- an oaky brown. hair, as well as her mother's honey eyes. She can often be seen wearing baggy sweaters, along with loose-fitting comfortable pants. She wears a bracelet woven from small sticks.
Personality: She has the same positivity of her father, just not as explosive. She's very mellow, and you can often find her drinking tea down by a stream. She maintains her zen even in the heat of battle. She's just as, if not more, experienced as her father when it comes to battling.
How they should interact: A slightly different gym battle, considering Drake knows her father well. And she's actually met Drake before as well. They're familiar, but not close.
Pokemon (Up to 6)

Whimsicott

Roselia

Deerling [Ace]
(Deerling evolves at Level 34. I'm pretty sure the 3rd gym leader doesn't have Level 34 Pokemon)

Other: Nope.

Name: Samson Masters
Role: Gym Leader 6
Appearance: Wears a Team Galactic uniform with green hair
How they should interact: At first Drake should find him at route 5 wanting to challenge Drake but he refuses until the 6th gym.
Personality: Likes dangerous pokemon and is often not at the 6th gym
Pokemon:
Dragonite (Male)
Salamence (Male)
Flygon(Male)
Garchomp (Male)
Giritina (None)
Charizard (Male)
Other: (._.)

I've got an unrelated character, as well as a gym leader. Fun.

Name:
Evan McDermitt
Role: Unrelated. He owns a shop in Drake's hometown.
Appearance: His thin gray hairline has nearly vanished, while his wrinkles only grow more prominent. However, he's proud of his wrinkles, considering they bunch up around his mouth to show the result of his constant smiling. His crystal blue eyes still sparkle with youth. He's put on quite a bit of weight, including a nice little bump for a stomach. He's often seen wearing plaid shirts and gray pants- what he calls "Old Man Clothes".
Personality: An eternally upbeat shopkeeper, Evan always makes sure to spread positivity. After a rough childhood that consisted of a junkie mother and absent father, Evan realized he needed to make it on his own if he wanted a good life. He set off on his own at 16, training to become a Pokemon Master. Along the way, he saw other families living happily. So after a few more years travelling, he met a nice woman and settled down in his current home. They had three children together, only one of which began a Pokemon journey of their own. He's still proud of all of his children, and the ways they contribute to society. A few years ago, he lost his wife to lung cancer, despite the fact that she was a healthy individual. He allowed himself to grieve, but then got back up on his feet. He is encouraging of all young, upstart trainers in his town, often giving them supplies to help them.
How they should interact: He could give Drake his starting supplies, as well as occasional gifts along the way. Perhaps he could be a familiar face whenever Drake returns home.
Pokemon (Up to 6)

Bonsly [Knob] - Male -
Knob is a silly little Bonsly that has kept Evan company ever since the early passing of his wife.

Other:
He's basically the kind and wise grandpa. One of his children (the one who started their journey) is a gym leader. Another is a social justice advocate. The final is a struggling entrepreneur in Sinnoh.

Name:
Shelby "Shel" McDermitt
Role: 3rd Gym Leader
Appearance: She has a mix of her father and mother's hair- an oaky brown. hair, as well as her mother's honey eyes. She can often be seen wearing baggy sweaters, along with loose-fitting comfortable pants. She wears a bracelet woven from small sticks.
Personality: She has the same positivity of her father, just not as explosive. She's very mellow, and you can often find her drinking tea down by a stream. She maintains her zen even in the heat of battle. She's just as, if not more, experienced as her father when it comes to battling.
How they should interact: A slightly different gym battle, considering Drake knows her father well. And she's actually met Drake before as well. They're familiar, but not close.
Pokemon (Up to 6)

Whimsicott

Roselia

Deerling [Ace]
(Deerling evolves at Level 34. I'm pretty sure the 3rd gym leader doesn't have Level 34 Pokemon)

Other: Nope.
Accepted.

ATTENTION *Sorry for double posting*
Plans have been changed unintended. I swear I will have it In sometime tomorrow. I don't have the time today, I have hit WRITERS BLOCK, and its around 11:00 where I am. I promise I'll do it tomorrow. If I don't, you can sue me. (Kidding)
Thank you!