• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wall Of Water {Discussion}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 8.15.04 PM.png

sSoul

Previously Swirled
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO COSMO?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

*crying internally* *when you're dead inside

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I forgive you, in all honesty, the Pokemon are better looking when they are just that, Pokemon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I... I can accept this, we should have those Pokemon you listed react to their human counterparts.

I am dead inside

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Wait, I have to do that?
Too lazy, man.

I press play, and everyone goes and steals a book from the book shelf...
Oh lord, I hear groaning already...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
LOGIC AND E G G S (imma sleep now, see in morning, but I'm hosting a bday party so I may not be as consistent as I'd like to be)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So I think now would be a good time to add another NPC you'll find out who it is soon...
I just posted their first appearance, guess who it is.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I have yet again slipped out somehow. Its to the point where my posts basically don't exist. Well, it was fun while it lasted. You guys have fun while I watch from a distance.

Unless I become relevant to the story somehow. I dunno.

Ah, I’ve been trying to include you! Tama did try to talk to cascada but she just didn’t reply
But if you’re not having fun anymore, we won’t force you to rp, i know it’s not really fun after a while
(Same thing happened in my other rp)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah for some reason I've never seen an RP come to an actual conclusion, they get born, have their periods of activity and eventually die, anyone is free to follow Wanda and Tama, but I just have one question, where should Astro take Cosmo?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wow um no that would be a little too dark, Astro cares for his brother, maybe he is taking him to a place to be "enlightened" figure out what that means.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Yeah for some reason I've never seen an RP come to an actual conclusion, they get born, have their periods of activity and eventually die, anyone is free to follow Wanda and Tama, but I just have one question, where should Astro take Cosmo?

I've only managed to fully complete 1 RP. And that was back in August....

It was kinda dumb, and did not make sense, but it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.