• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wall Of Water {Discussion}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Now I gotta wait for the fricken thing to download. My internet is sooooo slow...

It's only %18, and I have been waiting for so HECKING long.

Also, since it's the sims, I can't make them Pokemon. So, I'm just going to do what I imagine them to look like. Also I can't give Cascada that leg injury...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Do you actually imagine Pokemon doing the romantic stuff or humans? My brain does the second one, mostly cause it is less disturbing to think about.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
It's more disturbing to think about pokemon doing *wink wink*....
But it's disturbing either way.
OH GOD WHY DID YOU MAKE ME THINK ABOUT IT.
I AM GOING TO VOMIT NOW
*BLEH*

And I'm gonna make them all adults, because I don't want those pedo ships....

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I never want to hear that 'Swiggity Swooty' combo ever again. Promise me you will not remind me about i-

Oh lord. That isn't even legal. He knocks you out, and then... you know what.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
*gets back up* I won't if you want I can erase your mind and delete the post, would that be okay?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
They kicked me out... they told me that they could not help me, so I decided to seal myself away from society, better that way.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
This is payback.
Tama could seriously mess you up, though. Wait, how do mimikyus even *wink wink*? They are just a substance that when touched essentially kills whoever touched it. HMMMMM.....

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So are we good or are you one of those petty people who he grudges forever? And also let's change the topic before we dive to down the rabbit hole

I mainly say this because if this goes any further it could go to very dark places, places I won't mention.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So I've been meaning to talk about Astro, Cosmo's brother, should he be alive, should he be a part of that gang Beep mentioned in his post explainig where Beep was in his hiatus? I think some inteesting stuff could be done with Astro.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Okay, good luck with that.

In the back of my mind I picture me drawing all of the ships, should I?

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 7.58.15 PM.png
Frogadier in his true form.

Oh, I do.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh............................. burn it. So how should each ship that is currently alive look when I or someone else draws it.

Status
Not open for further replies.