• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Walking Dead | Zombie Apocalypse RP *Mature*

Lis sat up straight at the voice. When the knob was shaken, shivers were sent down her spine. She pulled herself into a painful kneeling position, then a wobbly standing one with the help of the desk. With great optimism, the young girl tripped to the door and unlocked it slowly. Cracking the door open a bit, she looked through to see who spoke. Her bright eyes lit up, as it was another person.

Smiling weakly, she opened the door wider to show the room of people to him. “Hi,” she said quietly. Lis looked over her shoulder to check Lenox and the sleeping male.

Jake woke up. "Yawn... whatdidImiss?" he said in one word. He put the image in his pocket again. "Who dis?" He said to lis about the stranger. He picked back up his gun, put his hoodie on, and put his gun back in his pocket

Lenox sharply stood up as the knocking in the door alerted him. He got rather anxious as Lis approached it herself since she's was the first one to it. She opened the door which made Lenox rush over to the door and stand in front of Ali's and close the door slightly again. "What do yeh want? We barely have any supplies so we don't have anything to give aweh or trade," Lenox said assertively. He raised his chin slightly as he waited for the person to respond.

"Actually I still have a couple of MRE's and some water." Jake said as he stood up. He opened his backpack and pulled out four MRE's. "Who's hungry?" Jake said with a smile. The emotion on Jake's face changed. "Oh, uh, you might wanna get inside the room. I need to explain something to you guys." Jake said in a grim tone.

Alec holstered his weapon and looked at the people, "I'm here to investigate something, and I'm fine on supplies," He spoke to them as he motioned to his bag, "Reason being I've been hiding out in a pharmacy waiting for my team to return," he said. He turned around to check over his shoulder, paranoia is still a thing in the apocalypse it actually helps as well.

"whaddya here to investigate?" Jake asked. He opened one of the MRE's and bit into it, he stuck his free hand into his pocket, he gripped his gun and prepared for a fight. He continued to eat the MRE, but was cautious about the stranger.

He turned back to Jake as he wanted to say something serious then point his gun at the newcomer. Lenox stepped out of the linesight of the gun and was full of confusion. "Hold on. What's happening? Are you a threat or not?" Lenox demanded to know, and he turned to Jake with a serious look. "And what's so important?"

"The infected, they are changing. Ya know how they are usually slow AF?" Jake asked rhetorically. "Well one of them punched through the boards like it was nothing, and it sprinted and jumped on top of me, that's why I ran in here..." Jake said. "That's also why I decided to stay the night here in the first place..." Jake said with a slight shudder. "And you don't wanna know what happened to MY group." Jake finished solemnly.

Lis bit the inside of her cheek as guns were taken out and voices were low and cautious. She painfully stood on her tip toes behind Lenox, as he stepped in front of her earlier. Studying the man in the doorway, she examined his features and moody expression. Letting her feet rest, she backed up and leaned against the desk. She had set her dagger on it earlier.

Picking it up, she examined the blade. It had two shades of red on it; a light red and a dark crimson. Knowing they were both blood shades, she gazed at the rip in her jeans, where dried blood rested on her skin. It was the same color as the darkest red. As she figured the undead blood was light, she mapped out studies in her mind. “With bright blood, pressure is needed to stop the wound,” she murmured. Fumbling with the dagger, she muttered more facts about the bloods without realization.

"So you're saying that the over time will become runners...great," Lenox said. He heard Lis murmur behind him and slightly turned his head to talk to her without turning his body. "Come on Lis, doneh go crazy on me now," Lenox said to her. He turned to Jack again but kept his eyes on the gun. "For god sake, put the gun away! The last thing is a bullet in someone because your finger slipped," Lenox said gulping afterward as he knew that Jake was the unpredictable kind.

Lenox turned to the newcomer and squinted at him. "You've investigated. Is that everything, Sherrif?" Lenox said sarcastically.

A howl was heard in the distance, it sounded human, but it was twisted and contorted into something horrifying. "Holy hell...." Jake said as he looked upwards. "They are in the buildings..." Jake said, pulling out his gun and cocking it. "We need to leave, NOW." Jake said, now in a cold sweat. He put on his backpack and pulled a bandanna over his mouth and nose. he then duct taped a flashlight to the side of his gun. "Get ready to move. We can't stay any longer." Jake then rushed to the vent he came from and crawled up it. "Into the vents!" Jake yelled.

Lis watched Jake with narrow eyes. As he began to crawl up the vents, she sighed. “Listen up, Jake,” she said directly at him. “We don't need to be commanded. We have a little time yet, so calm down.” Her eyes flickered dangerously.

"Your life then." Jake said as he crawled through the vents, suddenly gunshots and screaming are heard. Jake is thrown out of the vents. He fell to the floor lifeless and bloodied. Then one of the fast zombies leapt out of the vents and dashed toward the new guy. On the roof more fast zombies started to climb the walls to get on the roof, their eyes seemed to glow in the dark.

Last edited:
"Oh, shit!" Lenox exclaimed as Jake's dead body fell out the vent. He reached into his bag and pulled out his trusty hammer and took a battle stance. He heard some of the undead above them, perhaps on the roof, or on the floor above if there is one. He immediately sprinted over to the charger that targetted the newcomer. He kicked him, making it stumble over into the wall. He ran up and placed his foot on the walker's chest so it couldn't move away and turned the hammer around to use the back of it slammed the hammer into the cranium of the walker. The walker groaned as parts of the head dropped down its face. It got less lively as before and dropped to the floor and quietly groaned. Lenox did a double tap with the hammer to finish the job, destroying more of the cranium and killing it. Lenox looked up at the stranger out of breath. "Get in...now!" He yelled assertively. He got ready to slam the door shut after the guy entered. "Lis find something to barricade the door, when we shut it," Lenox requested.

A faint moan would come from Jake's lifeless body, he hadn't turned though. More runners banged on the front door and the ones on the roof tried to reach the vents. Jake's eyes would slightly open, and he would start to crawl to the door. "Wait... Please..." Jake weakly pleaded.

Alec began to run to the door but stopped as he heard the near dead-man, "The deadman lives," he whispered a bit of pity for the man, "but sorry man, your too far gone," he finished as he entered the room readying his gun and aiming at the man. His hand slightly shook as he had a debate within his mind of whether to kill a breathing person to end the suffering, or to let him live with a small chance of his survival. He couldn't decide but in the distance he could see few walkers, closing in on the area. He closed his eyes as he made his decision.
(@X3n0 Jake when you read this message you decide what the decision was: Choice A end the suffering for Jake, or Choice B let him live)

(Let's let him live, runners only scratch, their jaws already rotted away so they can only scratch) Jake's eyes started to flutter close, he passed out on the floor of the managers office. The banging on the front door grew louder, the door was starting to give way.

Last edited:
Alec spoke, "We need to get to the roof, and once we're there I know how to get to a nearby pharmacy," he looked around the room for any way to the roof, "Shit, shit, shit," he finished as he continued to look around the room. He couldn't find a way out, he broke rule #22 When in doubt, know your way out.

OOC Ayyy Zombieland reference @TheKnightofMortem

BIC: Adrenaline pumped through his body as he frantically looked around the room, to see if there is some exit. He then looked at the vent that Jake went through. "Maybe, if we push our way through the vents, we could maybe escape? It's a long shot though," Lenox suggested.

Jake lied on the floor of the managers office, bleeding from his face. His eyes reopened and he noticed an opening leading to the vents right next to him, he sat up and leaned on the desk. "Guys... over here. The vents." Jake said hopefully. "Help is coming." Jake said with a bloody smile. He pulled out his pistol and cocked it. "GO!" He yelled, standing up and aiming at the door.

Lenox started to anxiously breathe in a weird way as he listened to Jack pull out his gun and hold back the walkers. He gulped and hesitantly walked over to the vent. He respectfully nodded at Jack before turning to the others. "Guess that's out cue to get the hell outta here! I'll be right behind you guys!" He yelled.

After the rest of the survivors got into the vents Jake went through to and led the way to the outside, a truck with a driver and a gunner leaning out the side window in it. "GET IN!" Said the driver. Jake hopped into the back of the truck and motioned for the others to get in. The gunner got out and layed waste to runners.

Alec followed closely behind and saw the truck and a fell swoop he tried to hop in the back but caught his foot hitting his head on the bed of the truck. He moved his hand to this head as he spoke, "Before we leave the area, there's a pharmacy just a of couple of miles east of here," he finished as he lift himself up, "We can pick up some supplies and get out of here. I'm already broken too many rules of my own as it is," He finished as he looked at the gunner.

"No time!" Jake yelled. The gunner got back in the truck. Jake pulled Alec up into the back of the truck as the truck drove off. "So, who's you're new girlfriend, sir?" The driver asked Jake. "N-No one! We just met anyway..." Jake said, obviously unhappy that the driver brought that up. They arrived at a house outside of the city. "Follow me." Jake said, hopping out of the truck and entering the house.

Lenox stepped off the van and looked at the house which seemed to be clear for the time being. His alarms were still ringing in his head with the shady Jake character, now he has a gang! "This donneh seem shady at all," He said sarcastically. As he hesitantly followed the others towards the house.