• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Waever region-Battle Frontier

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Bio:

Name: Ethan Landon
Appearance: A young man in his mid or late 20s. Blond spikey hair with patches of darkness on it. Brown eyes. Strong looking at first glance.
Occupation(frontier brain, team solid leader...): Team Solid Leader
Personality: Has a split personality. Seems kind and charming on the surface only to be revealed later that he has psychopathic tendencies, enjoying the suffering of others. Obsessed with money, likes to exploit others, sly, cunning.
Backstory(optional): Born in a foreign region, Ethan was deported to a foreign and isolated part of Waever when his father, the former leader of Team Solid and cunning scientist who had been hoarding and stealing minerals to create a powerful weapon. Ethan's father never intended for his son to inherit Team Solid, however , the chief Scientist of Team Solid tracked him down. When they found Ethan, they saw that he had amazing battling ability. Ethan drove to become more than what his father was. He inherited a large amount of wealth from him.
Others:

Pokemon:

Species: Krookodile
Personality:
Appearance:
Others:

Species: Golem

Species: Nidoking

Species: Cryogonal

I rushed the end bit of this. I will edit this later on as I don't have time but I don't wanna be forgotten.

Bio:

Appearance: A young man in his mid or late 20s. Blond spikey hair with patches of darkness on it. Brown eyes. Strong looking at first glance.
Personality: Has a split personality. Seems kind and charming on the surface only to be revealed later that he has psychopathic tendencies, enjoying the suffering of others. Obsessed with money, likes to exploit others, sly, cunning.
Backstory(optional): Born in a foreign region, Ethan was deported to a foreign and isolated part of Waever when his father, the former leader of Team Solid and cunning scientist who had been hoarding and stealing minerals to create a powerful weapon. Ethan's father never intended for his son to inherit Team Solid, however , the chief Scientist of Team Solid tracked him down. When they found Ethan, they saw that he had amazing battling ability. Ethan drove to become more than what his father was. He inherited a large amount of wealth from him.
Others:

Pokemon:

Personality: Cool, a bully
Appearance: sometimes is seen wearing sunglasses.
Others:

Personality: tough, a bully, hates weaklings, gets angry easily

Species: Sandslash (Alola Form)
Personality: Cool and quick

Species: Steelix
Personality: Hasty given his large weight

Species: Tyranitar
Personality: powerful, strong, competitive

Species: Aerodactyl
Personality: fast, tough, angry

Species:

I rushed the end bit of this. I will edit this later on as I don't have time but I don't wanna be forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Undyne's Bio (added a a few things)

Name: Undyne
Personality: Quiet, Kind, Shy, Nerdy, Quirky, Artistic
Appearance: Black and Blue beanie, Overly big purple sweatshirt, white and black headphones, tattered jeans, paint splattered shoes, dyed dark long red hair, Green eyes, tanish skin, tall, slim.
Others: gets extremely mad if you call it a he/she, it likes all genders + non binaries.

Pokemon

Species: Sceptile
Nickname: Maximus
Level: 60
Personality: Quiet, Lone wolf, powerful
Moves: Leaf Blade, Earthquake, Leech Seed, Power-Up-Punch
Ability: Overgrow, Lightning Rod (when mega evolves)
Item: Sceptilite
Appearance: Normal sceptics but has a mega ring around his arm
Other: only trust Undyne and his other pokemon, This was Undyne's first official pokemon and best friend

Species: Houndoom
Nickname: Bud
Personality: Surprisingly kind, playful, nice, energetic
Moves: Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Dark Pulse
Ability: Flash Fire
Item: None
Appearance: Golden Color saying "Don't worry, Bud will find his way back home."
Other: if Undyne gets a new friend, Bud will automatically jump on them and pick them, he saved Bud from a horde of Mightyena

Species: Altaria
Nickname: Zianna
Personality: Kind, Caring, Mother like
Moves: Roost, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Refresh
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: None
Appearance: wears a pink heart apron
Other: She is the mother figure to Undyne and his pokemon, when Undyne's mother died, Altaria cared for him for 7 years.

Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: Malachy
Level: 58
Personality: Sarcastic, Outgoing, Fun
Ability: Sychronize
Moves: Psychic, Hypnosis, Moon Blast, Psych Up
Appearance: wears a beanie Zianna knitted for him
Other: He is pretty much the Outrovert of the group, Malachy was a gift from Steven Stone.

Species: Shiny Furret
Nickname: Gwen
Level: 58
Personality: Shy, Kind, Talented
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Dig, Body Slam, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch
Appearance: Wears a ribbon that she received in a contest
Other: Gwen is more a performer then batteler, When Undyne saw Gwen being abused, he took Gwen and ran.

Species: Walrein
Nickname: Slacky
Personality: Lazy
Ability: Ice Body
Moves: Hail, Blizzard, Surf, Rest
Other: All Undyne had to do to catch Slacky was throw a pokeball, most of the time, Slacky moves last. He also has a slow reaction time.

your Bio is way more specific than what I asked but that's ok
But what's you character's occupation and how can it be a non binary gender character?
1. Wondering Trainer

2. Non binary technically counts as a gender, It means your not a girl or boy, your genderless, so I just put it in gender cuz that's where it make more sense

3. I tend to go over board with RP, probably cuz I take a descriptive writing class after school *shrug*

Bio:

Backstory(optional): Born in a foreign region, Ethan was deported to a foreign and isolated part of Waever when his father, the former leader of Team Solid and cunning scientist who had been hoarding and stealing minerals to create a powerful weapon, died. Ethan's father never intended for his son to inherit Team Solid, however , the chief Scientist of Team Solid tracked him down. When they found Ethan, they saw that he had amazing battling ability. Ethan drove to become more than what his father was. He inherited a large amount of wealth from him.
Others:

Pokemon:

Personality: Cool, a bully
Appearance: sometimes is seen wearing sunglasses.
Others:

Personality: tough, a bully, hates weaklings, gets angry easily

Species: Sandslash (Alola Form)
Personality: Cool and quick
Note: He has a special mineral stone infused on his body and head meaning he can change between his Alola form and normal form quickly.

Species: Steelix
Personality: Hasty given his large weight

Species: Tyranitar
Personality: powerful, strong, competitive

Species: Lycanroc (Midnight form)
Personality: fast, likes to stay in a group

Bio:
Name: Constantine Minerux (Commonly known as Dr or Professor Minerux)
Appearance: Tall Black haired man in his 40s with signs of aging. Wears a large white lab coat
Personality: Cunning. Always scheming. Likes to experiment with different minerals, smart.
Backstory: Constantine was part of several different teams in the scientist decision, possessing great intellect. He moved to Waever believing he could have a fresh start. He discovered through his research that there were lots of strange chemicals and minerals in the earth he could use. He looked further and found the destructive purposes of them Team Solid were using. He joined Team Solid and half a year later he went out to find the son of the former leader once the former had died.

Pokemon:

Species: Carbink
Personality: Will do anything it's master commands

Species: Sableye
Personality: Dark, cunning like his master

Species: Crustle
Personality: Will do anything to protect his master and Ethan command.

Species: Drapion
Personality: Tough, able to lift heavy objects.

Species: Bronzong
Personality: Tactically very smart

Species: Claydol
Personality: loyal

Bio:
Name:

Bio:
Name: Fern (Flora) Roseheart
Appearance: Green eyes, green top with blondish hair. Sometimes wears wallow clothing.
Occupation: Grass type Frontier Brain, Gardener, Pokemon Contest organiser
Personality: Kind, caring, intelligent-often immerces herself in her world of pokemon battling and gardening, causing her to have little time for other outside 'fun' activities.
Backstory(optional): Brought up in a foreign region (Sinnoh), she moved to Waever, which she discovered was her home region, when she was 16. When one member of her family died she was offered their role as a gym leader. Shortly afterwards, she became a frontier brain, realising that she was much stronger than a normal gym leader.
Others: She is a keen gardener and won awards for her garden creations. She has also participated and won numerous Pokemon Contests.

Pokemon: Rose
Species: Roserade
Personality: Has the ability to be harsh and cunning, yet kind towards other pokemon
Appearance: Has some shiny tint. Often wears a dress at pokemon contests
Others:

Pokemon: Arial
Specie: Whimscott
Personality: Fun, mischaevious-almost the opposite of Fern
Appearance:
Others:

Pokemon:Flora
Species: Sunflora
Personality: Very caring and happy in the company of others.
Appearance:
Others: She's Fern's first pokemon, given to her just before she moved to Waever. As a Sunkern, she was caught in Waever.

Pokemon: Queen
Species: Tsareena
Personality: Protective of Fern, Fiesty
Appearance: Also often wears a dress at contests
Others: Nicknamed 'Queenie' or just 'Queen.' She was met by Fern just after she met Flora as a Sunkern.

Pokemon: Petal
Species:Vileplume
Personality:Serious,
Appearance:
Others:

Pokemon: Crawler
Species:Leavanny
Personality:Energetic, sometimes fun
Appearance:
Others:Ever since birth, it's gender has been difficult to tell.

I need to change this, I'm not done.
(You can have 6 Pokémon)

I hope it isn't too late to join

Species: Zoruark
Personality: Very protective of her territory, but also afraid of being caught
Appearance: A Zoruark who had the unfortunate luck to be a shiny
Others: None

Please tell me if this is all right, and what is happening in the RP currently

Bio: Cares for her team mates and only likes being around them for their support and friendship or wise she hates people other than her friends.
Name: Alya
Appearance: around 18 years of age. Has orange hair and freckles. Normally wears a T-shirt and skirt with High heel boots.
Personality: Sweet, Funny and a little silly sometimes but can get serious when she wants to.
Backstory(optional):
Others: Has two pokemon , one A Shinx and two a Fenniken.

Pokemon:
Name: Spark
Species: Shinx
Personality: Battle ready, always ready to fight someone.
Appearance: Normal
moveset: Tackle, thunderfang, bite and thunderbolt.

Name: Fenn
Species: Fenniken.
Personality: sweet, fun loving and likes to battle.
Appearance: Shiny
Moveset: Ember, Bite, Fire spin and Psychic.