• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Waever region-Battle Frontier

Bio:
Name: Ken Cry
Appearance: wears a fedora, has a red t-shirt and brown shorts, wears with black running shoes
Personality: laidback and a bit lazy, kind hearted and loyal
Backstory(optional): he was a really skilled trainer ever since he started his journey with his Wooper, defeating the 8 gym leaders in just 6 months, when this Battle Frontier came up, he was offered a position that he gladly accepted
Others: isn't bothered by the cold

Pokemon: Sieur
Specie: Quagsire
Personality: laidback and carefree
Appearance: wears a focus band
Others: nothing

Pokemon: Plow
Specie: Piloswine
Personality: quiet and a little shy
Appearance: normal
Others: newest member of Ken's team

Pokemon: Sam
Specie: Sandslash
Personality: a quick thinker

Pokemon: Lars
Specie: Garchomp
Personality: impatient but kind

Pokemon: Phantom
Specie: Golurk
Personality: protective and calm

Pokemon: Stake
Specie: Steelix
Personality: Great battler

(You can have 6 Pokémon)

I believe I marked Dask's main; Rhyperior.
If I can't have my favorite pokèmon, I'll have my second favorite pokèmon.

I just wish it didn't have to be specific typing. ;3;
Oh well.

Name: Daniel Grey
Appearance: He wears a black trench coat with matching pure black dress clothes. He has black fingerless gloves and Black metal mask that covers everything on his face from his nose down. He has black hair and blue eyes.
Occupation(frontier brain, team solid leader...): Frontier Brain (Dark Type)
Personality: He is very Edgy and says what he thinks. He hates people he thinks are bad a battling. SOmewhere, eep,and when I say deep I mean DEEP, down in his heart, he is kind, funny, flirtasious, and polite
Backstory(optional): To be revealed in the RP...
Others: He likes show tunes

Pokemon: Saizo
Species: Greninja
Personality: He acts just like Daniel. Total sync makes them incredibly harsh or kind, depending on the orginal mood of Saizo and Daniel
Appearance: Is Shiny
Others: None

Pokemon: Tyrant
Species: Tyranitar
Personality: She actually is Daniel's nicest Pokémon. She generally tries to be motherly towards Daniel and his pokemon.
Appearance: Just a Tyranitar

Pokemon: Alpha
Species: Mightyena
Personality: She acts like she's the coolest thing ever. She tries to be good leader as best she can.
Appearance: Normal

Pokemon: Omega
Species: Houndoom
Personality: He is very judgmental of people he thinks are n00bs. He is madly in love with Alpha

Pokemon: Rook
Species: Bisharp
Personality: Daniel's second most loyal pokemon. Tyrant acts like a Mother, so Rook acts like Father.
Appearance: Shiny

Pokemon: Inky
Species: Malamar
Personality: He acts very childish and is the reason that rook and Tyrant have to act like parents

Name: Angelina Gray
Nicknames: "Angel" or "Wildcard."
Appearance: Angelina is pale-skinned, and stands at about 5'4. Her hair is black, with red and blue highlights. Her hair goes down to the middle of her back. Her left eye is green, and her right is blue. She usually wears a white tanktop covered by a brown jacket, along with dark blue jeans. She wears sunglasses most of the time.
Occupation(frontier brain, team solid leader...): Frontier Brain (Fire)
Personality: Angel has a bright and friendly personality. She's quick to offer help to those in need, and will stay by her friends through anything. She can be a little unpredictable at times, which has ended up in a lot of people calling her "Wildcard."
Backstory(optional): Angel was born in the Kanto Region, and went on a Journey at the age of ten. She traveled the region with her partner, Archie, for a long time. She also traveled to the Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos, and Alola regions. She's young for a Frontier Brain, being only sixteen.

Pokemon:

Name: Archie
Species: Arcanine
Personality: Archie's personality basically mirrors that of his trainer's.
Others: Male

Name: Hepheastus
Species: Charizard
Personality: Hepheastus is aggressive around most people, but is kind to those he considers his friends.

Name: Wukong
Species: Infernape
Personality: Wukong is very boastful, and likes to taunt his enemies during battle.

Name: Crossbone
Species: Alolan Marowak
Personality: Crossbone is reserved, only opening up to his trainer.

Name: Nala
Species: Pyroar
Personality: Nala is usually rather lazy, but gets fired up (No pun intended) during battles.
Others: Female

Name: Landmine
Species: Turtonator
Personality: Landmine is quick to be aggravated, and can take a while to calm down.
Others: Female

Could we have a second character?

Sorry, Had stuff on, was going to make this sooner
BE A WATER TYPE FRONTIER BRAIN WITH A MAGIKARP SWEEP M8Y @SMRPG64!
What ELSE would i be?

Name: Joe Whitman
Appearance: Joe is a tall, slim man with dark hair and eyes
Occupation(frontier brain, team solid leader...): Frontier Brain
Personality: Joe is calm, cool and collected normally, but gets extremely serious and aggressive during battle, or when somebody he cares about is hurt
Backstory(optional): Joe grew up in Kanto before moving to Waever with his Magikarp and Squirtle. He went on a journey through the region and collected a lot of Water Pokemon. Eventually he decided to be a Frontier Brain
Others:

Pokemon: Shellshock
Species: Blastoise
Personality: Serious and Determined. Shellshock is extremely stubborn and will stop at nothing to get what he wants
Appearance: A normal Blastoise
Others:

Pokemon: Princess Azu
Species: Azumaril
Personality: Kind and always willing to help others
Appearance: A normal Azumaril
Others:

Pokemon: Prince Poli
Species: Poliwrath
Personality: He is a very proud warrior
Appearance: A normal Poliwrath
Others:

Pokemon: Lord Toad
Species: Seismitoad
Personality: Logical and Intelligent, Lord Toad often spends quite a bit of time thinking things out
Appearance: A normal Seismitoad
Others:

Pokemon: Queen Dra
Species: Kingdra
Personality: Stuck up and egotistical, thinking of self as the best
Appearance: Normal Kingdra, but wears a crown
Others: Joe often pretends Queen Dra is his final Pokemon, in order to give King Karp the element of surprise

Pokemon: King Karp
Species: Magikarp
Personality: Strong Willed and extremely determined
Appearance: Shiny
Others: Top 1% of Magikarp

Last edited: