1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS W3~Sasuke's Trade Requests

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by W3~Sasuke, May 28, 2007.

1. Please give me one!!! Im in need for it!! Name any pokemon you want for it!!!!!! I just might give it to you!!

2. I need a jirachi and im willing to trade NY of my ledgandarys so name it and i might give it to you

3. To tell you the truth, I am so close to one, I have the bonus disk...Once I get one, I promise I can get you one!

4. You'll have to look on a much larger forum! Getting a Celebi is really hard

5. i have one, and if you have a shiny or a um...togekiss with sky attack, extremespeed, aura sphere, and air slash...or...manaphy/phione

6. Pokestar

Pokestar Guest

I can give you a level 100. Do youy have a Manphy egg? We can make a final deal if you want.

7. I have a manaphy... I could clone it

8. I have a Phoine....

9. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

Please keep all your requests in one topic, W3~Sasuke. First warning.

10. Sorry for the Double Posts, I'm not to sure what happened....

11. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

That's ok, it was because of the topic merge, I wont mark you for it :p

12. uummmm i have a manaphy............and phione...............and darkrai.......and arcues....and more

13. Pokestar

Pokestar Guest

I have a shiney Kirlia Level 99 (male) You can choose its evolution. Will you trada that for your Arceus?

I can actually give you any shiny # 1-386 due to a glitched Ruby!

Manaphy eggs, Darkrais, and Arceus are all wanted from me...

14. i have many darkrai's shaymin's and one extra arcues
    i also have a jirachi mew celebi and all the other event only pkmn
    any offers,;[i also have manaphy's and phion's

15. I'm looking for a Jirachi. is there anything in particular you want for it? I could probably get anything exept for the event ones.