Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Rocky The Bot, Apr 2, 2015.
Vote Mega pokemon
Is New Mega Pokemon ORAS
Mega Blaziken isn't a new Mega...and what the heck is L?
Where is Mega Lopunny
I'm just gonna pretend that it is one here, so my vote goes to the most badass Mega ever (imo), the one, the only, Mega Lopunny!
Mega Altaria though D: Where is Altariaaaa ;;
The poll's incomplete, so I have removed it - and this thread needs a lot more actual discussion to not be spam anyway. So, post your favourite ORAS Megas - and the reasons why they're your favourite!
Like I mentioned earlier, Mega Altaria is my favorite mega <333 I have a huge soft spot for floofy Pokemon, and Altaria was always one of my favorites back when I first played Gen III. Its Mega form is much, MUCH more usable in battle and makes me extremely happy, and as its stats are pretty even, it turns out to be pretty versatile. Need some defensive support? Yep, can do that. Physical attacker? Dragon Dance away. Bulky special tank? No problem at all. Seriously, I love this thing so much~
Honorable mentions are Lopunny, Banette, Gardevoir, Steelix, Slowbro, Camerupt, Diancie, Gallade, Ampharos, and Mega Rayquaza~ I've really only used Gallade and Ampharos competitively, but the others are just so cool design-wise I needed to add them to the list. ♥
This is when I'd vote Mega Mienshao. IF THEY MADE ONE!
Please can you remove Mega menshao this Pokemon existed no
The above statement is a joke. Since Mega Mienshao and Goodra aren't still out I'd settle for:
Mega Scizor, because of its 'force of destruction' kind of look, plus it has the stats and attacks to emphasize that.
Mega Gardevoir. Just look at it. Tell me it isn't gorgeous. And its power, good lord.
Definitely mega lopunny, I love its design and typing.Not to mention its ability which allows it to hit ghost types. I particularly like its design because it seems it lost its girly look and became tougher with its legs looking like ripped pantyhose, not to mention it becomes a fighting type. Over all this mega is just fun to use in battle with many different out comes.
Most likely Mega Sceptile for me - on account of being a Grass/Dragon (Finally) and having changed a lackluster design (to me) into something fairly nifty - plus a usable physical attack stat for Leaf Blade is a good thing.
Mega Metagross is a runner-up on account of being an upgrade of the already ridiculously awesome Metagross. Mega Pidgeot and Beedrill make rather meh entry-level Pokemon into an Unavoidable Hurricane Machine and some kind of a terrifying U-Turner. Mega Gallade and Mega Steelix are fairly nifty on the design level and Mega Altaria, though not really my cup of tea, still has one of the coolest new type combinations out there. Fairly nice batch of megas in OR/AS honestly. Quite wondering what the next batch will give us.
L Is me EROR
My favorite is Mega Rayquaza just because...Rayquaza! My favorite color is green and my favorite thing to draw are dragons, so when I first saw Rayquaza I instantly fell in love (of course I thought he was a bit ugly at first, but he grew on me ♥)
Same thing happened with mega rayquaza actually! I didn't like it at first but i grew to love it and now I just OMFG. Love. Rayquaza. Too.Freaking. Much. I love his design, and how he makes a sign with his face HUEHUE. He's also obnoxiously fabulous so that's an instant plus. I can't wait until the American pokemon center releases his plushies I'm going to buy them right off the bat *_*
Oh yeah and he's pretty strong too. xD
I voted for primal Groudon mega rayquaza and mega Latios
Mega Beedrill because I actually really like the Pokemon! Now it doesn't suck so much!
Mega Altaria is still missing on the poll...and what is Mega Sableye Rubis and Mega Sableye Saphirr?
And removed the poll again.
@_Latios_, to be clear, this thread does not need a poll, and I'd ask you stop trying to add one. Thank you
As I stated before, Lopunny is my favourite ORAS Mega evolution. Since Lopunny is one of my fave Pokemon it’s probably not a surprise XD I love how it goes from cute to an extremely badass fighter. The design is amazing as well.
I’m also I huge fan of Mega Pidgeot (It is my third fave mega overall). I also love it’s design, with the blue wings and anime hair and all XD.
I’m also quite fond of Mega Rayquaza now. Funny, since I didn’t really like it when I first saw it. I think this changed my mind! Hehehe
Spoiler: A MEGA RAYQUAZA......
Ain't he amazing ♥
EDIT: Mega Sharpedo is another favourite of mine. It has a incredibly sawsome awesome design, I mean it's based on a frick'n sawfish! Also I love the ass-load of markings on him ^^
Mega Metagross caught my eye when I first discovered it's true potential in team-sweeping. It's been my all-time favorite Mega Pokemon to date alongside the UFO Dragon. ♥
these are my list of favourite megas
1. cuz its fluffly
cuz they are cool
its the mega I use in oras
how cool does this look
5. how rich would you be
I am not too fond of Megas, since there are too few of them for it to be balanced. But if I had to choose it would be a tie between Mega Slowbro and Mega Sableye for me.
Mega Slowbro is just so adorably derptastic with it's so-dumb-it's-awesome design while Mega Sableye is just plain cool.
On my playthrough of Omega Ruby, literally half my team were Megas. But I really like 5 out of all the ORAS Megas*. Sorry for this essay here, too. Read it if you want to, skip it if you don't. ^ . ^;
5. Mega Metagross - The Metagross that I used on my team was the shiny distribution event, so I was excited to play the game with it, and it really made me happy when Steven and other characters actually addressed the Metagross if you had it on your team. However, the thing, I love it and I hate it at the same time. On one hand, it is an incredibly powerful Pokemon, with a base stat total of 700. On the other hand, it was already such an over - powered Pokemon, I'm not so sure it merited having a Mega. The only reason I actually enjoyed Mega Metagross is because of the final battle with Steven - had it not been able to go Mega, the battle itself would have been relatively easy. I enjoyed the challenge; I didn't even care for using it in my team as much as I did battling Steven's! I was especially happy upon defeating the Elite Four and Steven with just Bonnie, my (lvl 100) Lopunny. Even with 6IVs, the Mega Stone, and the maxed out level, the final battle was still pretty damn difficult.
4. Mega Pidgeot - I fell in love with Pidgeot's design when I saw it. I was also happy to hear that Pidgeot, a pretty sub-par Pokemon in terms of competitive builds, got a Mega. Its boost in Special Attack came as a bit of a surprise, but I rolled with the punches when I did my research to build my 5IV Pidgeot, Icarus. No Guard, grouped with that 135 SpA and the move Hurricane makes this Pokemon a beast. Not to mention, it can learn Heat Wave, which is a pretty powerful, multi hitting move that can potentially OHKO two of its weaknesses - Ice and Steel. All in all, I was very happy with this guy.
3. Mega Altaria - One of my major disappointments with X/Y is that it introduced the Fairy type, went on and on and on about how Fairies are so powerful against Dragons and all, and then made the psuedo-legendary (Goodra), A, a Pokemon that was not a Fairy type, and that, B, was a freaking Dragon type. With the overall "feminine" design, Goodra would have made an amazing Dragon/Fairy dual typing! But, nope, let's just throw another Dragon pseudo legendary in the mix, because we totally need more of those. Point is, this is why I was so excited to hear about Altaria's Mega. I played through the story with an Altaria, Alia, on my team, and it kicked a lot of butt as a Mega.
2. Mega Sceptile - This guy was a Pokemon that, in my opinion, was pretty "meh" before ORAS. If you want me to be honest here, I fell in love with Mega Sceptile for very similar reasons that I fell in love with Mega Altaria. The main difference between the two, and the reason Sceptile is set before Altaria, is because while Mega Altaria was a cool bonus for a Pokemon that I already loved, Mega Sceptile made me fall in love with a Pokemon that I was pretty impartial to. Had it not been for the fact that Mega Sceptile got the typing it did (which I wish Serperior had), I likely wouldn't have given it a second glance when choosing my starter.
1. Mega Lopunny - I may just be a bit biased here, but I'll go ahead and say what I'm going to say: my Buneary (Bonnie, the same one mentioned earlier), was a gift to me from one of my friends and was the first 6IV Pokemon I have ever owned. In addition to that, Lopunny was one of my constants through Gen 4. But all that said, there's not really much I can't love about Mega Lopunny - its design is wonderful, it gets appropriate boosts that turns it into a Pokemon fit for my battling method, its move pool pretty much nullifies all of its weaknesses, and its ability allows it, as a Normal/Fighting type, to hit Ghost types, and hard.
*Please realize that I'm only giving my opinions on my favorites from the ones that I have actually used. Also, my opinions are not shaped by the Pokemon themselves but by the situations in which they were used.
Mega Latias FTW! They gave my favorite legendary a mega evolution!
Mega Sceptile takes the cake.
I love how Mega Sceptile's now a dragon type, but I hate the fact that it has a worse weakness to ice. But the design is beautiful.