• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Voltron: Legendary Defender RP

Hey Guys! This is the second RP I've created, and I was in a Voltron mood. So, basically this takes place 2,000 years after the reboot of Voltron. That's about all I've thought about the plot, because I'm lame. I'd prefer fro this roleplay to stay at about 6-9 people. I'm encouraging a bit more of an adult theme, so death, violence, romance and mild swearing is aloud, but nothing to over the top.

Rules! (Because who doesn't like those!)
1. Follow all Pokecharms rules!
2. Use good grammar and spelling for goodness sake.
3. Respect others.
4. No godmoding!
5. Have Legendary Defender somewhere in your Sheet1

There will be 5 paladins and 3 other crew members.

Current roster:
Black Paladin: Taken by me!
Red Paladin: @Eeveechu151
Green Paladin: @Excalibur Queen
Blue Paladin: @TheTailor
Yellow Paladin:

Character Sheet!
Name:
Current planet:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Identifying Marks:
Race:
Personality:
Skills:
Past:

Last edited:
I'd like to take the Red Paladin, if I can.
Name: James Raider
Birth place: Earth
Current planet: Earth
Height: 5'11
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: neck-length and brown
Eyes: Turquoise
Clothing: A white long-sleeved shirt, red vest, red fingerless gloves, blue pants and red shoes.
Identifying Marks: A four-pointed star-shaped scar on the back of his left hand.
Race: Human
Skills: Not sure what you mean by this...
Past: Has always admired the Legendary Defenders of the Voltron Paladins.

Name: Roski Valen
Birth place: Luter
Height: 5'
Weight: 127
Hair: None. Has brown fur all over body.
Eyes: brown
Clothing: Roski wears a long-sleeved white shirt trimmed in lime green at the neck and shoulder, and at the waist and pockets. The cuffs and neckline of the shirt are orange, the latter of which stands tall and loosely wraps around her neck. The collar's base is gray with an orange, rectangular center. Beneath the sweater, wears long, gray khakis.
Identifying Marks: Small chip in right ear
Race: Luterian, a race that resemble large, bipedal otters.
Personality: Sharp-witted, sarcastic, and a genius with human and alien technology alike, Roski is the small firecracker of the Voltron team who values truth, honesty, and viable facts. What she lacks in physical size and strength she makes up for in brains and personality. Roski can be rebellious, stubborn, and temperamental with little fear of the consequences, even the prospect of treason.
Skills: Good with both alien and human technology.
Past: Is mystery to her teammates. Pidge/Katie of the Legendary Defenders is her idol.

Hey! I'd like to snag the blue paladin, if possible!!

Name: Emily (her last name is Towne but she hardly uses it out of bitterness directed toward her old family)
Birth place: Earth (USA)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 123 lbs
Hair: Short, almost akin to a bob cut but scrappier, looking like she prefers to keep her hair short but doesn't dedicate the time to trim it to perfection. She had light brown roots and blonde hair that fades out like a gradient.
Eyes: Gray-blue.
Clothing: She wears a casual, faded black Star Wars t-shirt with a light flannel jacket and ripped gray leggings. She often has bandages wrapped around her wrists or ankles from training injuries (Or just from falling down the stairs while heading to the training deck, but "training injury" sounds a bit more dramatic.
Identifying Marks: She has a small birthmark on the back of her shoulder and faint freckles.
Race: Human
Personality: "+" = good traits "-" = negative traits
+ Confident, empathetic, loyal to the bone, honest and trustworthy
- Often speaks out at wrong times, defensive, stubborn, hides true emotions often for the betterment of her team
Skills: In battle, she is very skilled at close-range fighting with a knife, but can still handle a gun.
Past: all will be revealed in good time (; (note: this character is just about a direct mirror of me from my looks to height, from name to backstory and personality, and my personality irl happens to literally almost be lance's, so if it seems like I'm copying his character I swear I'm jot, I'm just blurting out the what I would say in that position ;-; )