• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Voltron LD RP: Realities

Oh uh also, I'd like to make a quick proposal. What if we moved the date when this happens in the RP forwards? Mid-season 3 is a complicated time, and it has a rush of events that we wouldn't be able to fit our character into well. The gap between seasons 4 and 5, however, is a large one and allows us to easily integrate the full plot of an RP into the main canon.

Welp, just finished Voltron.
I AM ACTUALLY SO MAD AT WHAT THEY DID WITH LOTOR. Seriously, he was my favorite character! But now...! DAMN IT ZARKON! IF NOT FOR YOU LOTOR WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST CHARACTER!
Okay, this is my favorite season. It's got the best moments, the best crisis, and it's just the best. I love the humans and love the fact that they're a big society of intergalactic freedom now. The IGF Atlas is my favorite creation in the series save Voltron, and I want more of Shiro as the commander. We've got one season left, and I'm psyched to see what happens now that Earth and the Atlas are in the coalition!

E X T E R N A L S C R E A M I N G

so I thought that band camp was going to start today and I was going to post about it yesterday or Monday, but turns out it started MONDAY and it goes from 8 to 8, so I've been exhausted and unable to get online afterwards. One word: drill. -_- It runs until five Friday so I might be able to get on then. Friend`s wanting her phone back, so I can't reply to the RP.

I have an idea, since I'm all out right now for pushing the plot further.

What if the Lion knows that Kalley, Ava, and Kenny are supposed to be Paladins and picks them up? Or the Wormhole opens earlier than Luke calculated and they wind up going through said Wormhole along with the Purple Lion and Luke? And then if the fifth Paladin is human, they could have a post detailing how they found the Lion and then meet up with the main crew.

Well, my plan was actually to have the Bayonair find the Purple Lion on Earth and send in drones. Luke would pick them up and go to fight them, but due to the drones attacking the cave our current crew has to get inside the Purple Lion or die. But then there's the problem of THE FIFTH PALADIN!
Y'know what I'm just gonna say we should probably bar Hydreigon for making a human character, that way we can move forwards with the plot and still get a fifth Paladin.

Alright, plot advanced! I'll start working on a bio for the Prince/Princess character(if anyone else wants to take them, that'd be fine too) and I'll leave the fifth Paladin for @HydreigonBorn37 until we get to the castle. As far as how long the Final Avengers RP is going to be timewise, I'm thinking about the same amount of time that S1 was, just because

1. We already know that they're only going to have VERY few victories and
2. I think it'd be pretty boring to JUST RP losses. It'd start to loose its appeal after a while. We'll cut off the FA RP when it gets to the point where they enter the canon universe.

Also, there was an idea that I wanted to run by you guys before I officially made it part of my plan for Ava. The idea is that eventually she and the Pink Lion get captured. I wanted to give one of my characters Galra prosthetics and originally thought about doing it for Kenny but then decided that would be mirroring Shiro a little to much and I just felt like it would seem forced. Both leaders, both(presumably) the oldest Paladins(Technically Allura is older than Shiro, but you get my point.), and both with Galra limbs seemed a little too much in common. So I decided on Ava. Now I was stuck until I got bored and decided to make my first plunge into VLD fanfiction(my friend had been wanting me to try it anyway). I saw this fic where Lance got captured and as a form of torture they cut off his legs without anesthesia(and apparently keeping him from passing out from the pain) and replaced them with the robotic ones. I thought this would be a cool way to do what I wanted to, save for it not being originally my idea and the fact that it might be going a little too far. What do you guys think? I totally understand if you think it's stupid or that I just shouldn't do it.

Well, I want the team to get at least a few victories, even if they're small ones. We've still got Voltron, and we still need to fit Amerie into this.
And that certainly seems interesting. One of my plans was to have Luke go out on his own to try and answer a distress call from a rebelling Galra company, but he gets captured during the attack. He ends up meeting Amerie in the prison he gets locked in, but he's able to get his Lion to lead the others to them. Perhaps Ava goes with him and that's when the prosthetic thing happens?

Hey, Eeveechu, while I get that some interaction is always great, I personally have run out of things for my characters to say/do. If you could summarize and then skip to the fight, it'd be a lot easier and we'd have less risk of the RP dying.

I replied, idk if you're waiting for Excalibur or something, but...someone needs to reply...

Also @HydreigonBorn37 told me he would like his character to be the fifth Paladin, so Hydreigon, if you would post your bio, it would be much appreciated. Maybe you could come in and help our characters at least get away from the Bayonair?