• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Volt Tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out how to get a pikachu that knows Volt Tackle. If you put a male and a female pikachu or Raichu in to the Daycare while having the Female pikachu hold a light orb you will get an egg that will hatch into a pichu that knows volt tackle but it only works is Emerald,Daimond and Pearl as to where you get a light orb i dont know.

Did you figure that out? Or did you use the Emerald Official Guide Book as a reference? Oh well, thanks for putting up something minor, but quite useful up. As for the Light Ball, you can rarely find them attached to wild Pikachu.

What it was in a guide book :o and i spent all that time waiting for an egg when i could of just looked in a guide bummer. :-\ I didn`t look in the guide and i dont have it I got a light ball in the Wifi Trade center a pokemon was holding it.

You actually figured it out without help? That's whoa worthy! Yeah it's in The Official Guide from Nintendo Power: Pokemon Emerald Version. They're probably not sold anymore, but if you want one they're about $15. Check eBay if you get desperate. It does have good info, but hey, you probably figured out everything that's in there.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Uh... yeah. This is kinda old news that most of us have known for ages =/

Thanks for posting it for the ones who don't know but seeing that there's not much discussion value here, locking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.