• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Volcanion Revealed!

Volcanion looks awesome and I ca tell GameFreak did
try to make it decent looking and also very strong... just why did they make it a WATER and FIRE!? Just why!?!? Otherwise I really like Volcanion.# GotAnother FireTypePokemon

I don't understand why getting another fire type is an issue. In fact, Volcanion has the unique typing I've wanted for years. A water-fire will bring something different to the metagame, I think he'll be able to hold his own very well in OU (though Mega Garchomp will have no problem sweeping him with a Swords Dance + Earthquake).

you have no idea how hard he can be to use however he does have a very good combo involving burn solar beam and a pairing with mega charizard y
I never said he's good or easy to use, just that he's not frail. That's why I pointed out his movepool isn't the best considering his stat distribution. Though, honestly, I haven't had the chance to try him yet, so I can't really judge him. I'll take your word on that strategy.