• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Vlog it up, baby

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Okay so I started a Vlog!

You can view it here!

Currently, I'm answering questions people have for me.

You can submit your questions here.

I'll mention anyone who submits a question with their username in the blurb underneath the video.

Let me know what you guys think, either here or in the video itself. Thanks!

Competition:

Each week, whoever posts the best question (most thoughtful, most amusing, most something), I'll give a custom title to!

I think you should make more vlogs :D

I totally agree with you on some of the questions, especially the Harbinger one(I despise Jacob for being so bland D:<). If you do make more vlogs, what all are you going to put in them?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The next few are just gonna be answering questions to get a feel for talking at a webcam and video editing. After that, who knows!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Second vlog uploaded! You can watch it here!

No custom title for you guys this week since only 3 of you submitted questions. For shame.

You can submit your questions here, or just post them in this thread!

1. In how many fights have you been, bar or otherwise, if any?
2. If you could speak to yourself five years in the past, what would you say?
3. What would you do if you won a million dollars?

1. Do you speak any languages other than English?
2. Where in the world would you like to go?
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
New vlog is up, you can watch it here!

And as always, you can submit me questions either in this thread or at my formspring.

Custom title this week goes to Riley for letting me say my favourite German phrase in a video!

Thanks guys!