• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Visiting/Meeting Charmsians

Have you met any Charmsians? How was your experience with meeting them? Any Charmsians in particular you would like to meet in person? Or do you have plans to see any Charmsians in the near future (or have a possible large meet-up)?

Personally I haven't met any Charmsians other than Joshey despite living about 30 minutes away from about 5 of them.

I think the main person I'd like to visit/meet is probably Blazi as he's probably one of my closest friends on here. I'd like to see Jesper too because he's someone I get along with really easily and also for that reason I'd like to see Katie and have a pizza party with her :D Dem is always super nice and I get along well with her too but hopefully she'll be at mine and Katie's pizza party.

Other mentions go out to Stel, Red, Sho, Bara, Shiny and Petey they all seem like fun people to be around and to anyone I haven't mentioned I would still like to meet you just I don't feel as close to you as I do with the mentioned few.

Unfortunately I have no plans to visit or meet anyone but I'm sure I'll meet at least one of you at some point.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Meant to reply to this ages ago and forgot :V

I've met quite a few people from here over the years, mainly Staff but a couple of regulars too and they've all been awesome. Doctor Oak's birthday was a fun meet up, since I got to meet (and bash with dodgem cars) @Sem and @Chadwyck from all the way across the pond :D My experiences have always been amazing and 'Charms has given me a good many friends, a few amazing friends and one very amazing boyfriend :)

I'd love to meet most people really, and I have some lovely friends here who'd I'd love to finally meet. I guess 'next on my list' would be @Demelza, @Teapot and @Stark. Being in the UK it makes it harder to meet people from further away, but meeting @Linkachu and Stel would be awesome. And @Coreysawrus, I'm sure that one day we'll run into each other xD

Tag, you're it!~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Wow, I'm not even sure where I would begin in with this. I suppose I'll start with those in the states: @Shocari, @Tailon, @Carmen Lopez, to name a few that quickly came to mind. There are so many that I cannot even think of right now that I would want to meet. But you are all so far away, and I am so poor and that makes seeing you hard. ;_;

Katie is certainly somebody I'd love to meet (and then kick in the shin :V), as are @Magpie, @Doctor Oak, and @Teapot. There are too many people I'd want to meet, as I have never met any of you. If I ever make my way to the British Isles, I will bounce around the place trying to meet as many of you as possible.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'd love to meet all of you guys too and would definitely be down with a pizza party, @Coreysawrus. :'D

At the moment the only avid Pokecharms member that I've met offline is @StellarWind Elsydeon. Such was an awesome experience and I'd love to hang out with him again someday in the future. ^^

While I would truly love to meet up with any of the Pokecharms regulars who I possibly could (c'mon down to PEI to visit anytime you like!) my immediate goal is to finally hang out in person with the rest of my fellow 'Charms staff members. I've known some of them for over a decade yet have never met them in person before. That's so wrong. </3 Barring unforeseen circumstances, I fully intend to correct this within the next 2-3 years.

(I've also vowed to someday give @Demelza a real hug in person and, if at all possible, to drag her out to a movie. :3)

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Katie is one of the people that I always wish I lived closer to so actually hanging out with her wouldn't be a federal eff!ing issue. XD Who knows. Maybe someday. Knowing the universe, though, I'm not counting on it.

(Goddamnit, humanity, figure out portals already).

As for other 'Charmsians I'd like to meet - most definitely the rest of the staff. Someday when I have the resources I should totally warp over to the UK briefly and say hi, preferably before the universe explodes. XP

I'd be happy with meeting any of the regulars here honestly. I can imagine the cool conversations I'd have with everyone...but knowing me, I'd probably be extremely shy upon meeting a Charmsian xD. Even so, I'm slightly jealous because the UK members can see each other relatively easily. Except for @Psycho Monkey I believe I live no less than seven hours from any of the nearest 'Charmsians in the US or Canada.

I haven't met any Charmisians in person before, though I did come close to encountering @Magpie a few years back. I used to have the same situation as @StellarWind Elsydeon, and we weren't that far apart either. Though now I'm in the UK and live close by to many other Charmisians, just a bit further North than most.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm in the same state as @Sem and I'm actually in his area now and even passed through his city a few times, but I still have yet to meet him. XD So I haven't met any Charmsians despite the fact that I really want to~

There are a lot of people I'd like to meet, though. A lot of the chat regulars, pretty much all of the staff, and everyone who used to frequent this place a lot but now due to various reasons can't. In particular I want to see all my southern US friends, if only because we don't live too terribly far away from each other.

I want to meet everyone and when no one is looking I'll steal your DS and trade all your shinies to my game. If I have to name specific people, I'll say Zacky and Tangrow even though they will never read this because they're never here anymore >:C