• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Villain School Roleplay Discussion

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Kaitoyami
Villainous Parent: Tsukuyomi (Japanese Mythology)
Appearance: Tall and athletically built with silver hair in a ponytail and grey eyes. He wears black trousers, black boots a white.top under a hooded black leather jacket and thick black leather gloves. He also wears a long black scarf that is tucked into his jacket when the hood is up but when his hood is down it flows out behind him.
Personality: Short tempered and easily insulted Kaitoyami is cruel and violent and like his father can be offended.with ease and acts violently in those situations. He has a large ego and a hungry desire for a good fight.
Powers:
Immortality (Pretty much can't die)
Nigh-Invulnerability (Can't be damaged by normal weapons)
Lunar Manipulation (powers related to the night and darkness, able to blend into shadows and use them to teleport, as well as use shadows to create weapons)
Shadow Form (Kaitoyami can use shadows and darkness to morph into a shadow form. In this form, all of his abilities are enhanced based on the amount of darkness around him. When he morphs into this form, shadows surround his entire body, and his skin becomes pale and his eyes turn pitch black)
Super Strength (very strong)
Night Empowerment (Kaitoyami is at his strongest at night time, specifically Midnight)
Weapons: His fathers Tonfa Blades called Shingetsu and Mangetsu (New Moon and Full Moon).
Weaknesses:
He is weaker in the sun and intense sunlight can nullify his Invulnerability.
Holy Weapons can actually kill him
Certain Japanese religious symbols can weaken him.
Other: None

Name: Larah Dreemur
Villainous Parent(s): Chara Dreemur (yes i know chara technically isn't evil but she went insane from seeing everyone she loved die)
Appearance: Larah takes much of her appearance from her mother, the short brown hair and red menacing but charming red eyes and child like figure, not the type of figure you'd see in a murderer
Personality: She's very 'innocent', as in she would know what to do to keep herself from harm, as she is extremely intelligent , she can be a bit of a smartass at times.
Powers (if any): She can summon red magic knives at will
Slightly enhanced durability
Weapons (if any): the red magic knives
Weaknesses: she's not a very ranged player, also, due to her body she's not very durable
Other: she shares her mother's love for chocolate

Decided to actually use her cuz why not

Name: Kowareta Brando

Villainous Parent(s): DIO (Dio Brando)

Appearance: Kowareta has light blue eyes that spark with excitement whenever he sees something interesting to him, a pale skin tone that shows how little sun he gets, and partially spiked blonde hair with some black streaks. He is 6’1, and more muscular than the average man, but still not bodybuilder levels. For casual wear, he usually has a white t-shirt, a raven black coat that goes over it, and some gray jeans.

Personality: Kowareta might not have as much cockiness as his dad, but he sure has some. He likes to do things for fun, sometimes (still not often) abusing his power to get what he wants. He hides under the alias ‘Drake Rose’ whenever he wants to go somewhere without causing a scene.

Powers (if any):

STANDO POWAH! - ‘Time To Make History’, a manifestation of Kowareta’s fighting spirit. It has the ability to shatter things ranging from rocks to people to time itself, anything can be repaired by either himself or someone with a repairing ability, even in a different location. It takes the form of... actually, no one can see it without a stand so it doesn't matter.

Vampiric Abilities - Enhanced Senses, Zombie resurrection, high level regeneration, blood sucking, superhuman strength and agility, near-immortality, and flesh buds. Quite a package, but it comes with one major weakness- Sunlight. Kowareta must go out all bundled up to cover all of his skin from the sun during the day.

Weapons (if any): His fists and his near endless amounts of throwing knives.

Weaknesses: Sunlight, repairing powers, and reversing powers.

Other: N/A

Last edited:
Alright, thanks! Tell me when to write an introduction and I'll work on it!

Edit: I’m guessing I’ll be able to do the introduction when Task 1 is over, right?

Last edited:
I too wished I could have made my intro post bigger, but there wasn't much I could think of writing, might edit a few extra little details in the post or I might not.

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
Before I join, I had a question. My villian parents are from a world where everything has been destroyed and the world has been turned to ruin although I could make it only one city (As the game is set in only one city) that has been destroyed. Is that allowed?