• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Villain School Roleplay Discussion

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
I imagined an Open house for this high school, and Doctor Octopus would probably be a bit disdainful of Tyler, while I'd imagine Jason Voorhees wandering if he could attempt to kill Serina. The Joker and the Riddler know of each other, and Hastur would probably be wandering around the halls, if Sylar was like a normal parent, he'd probably make sure he'd get to class on time, if the teachers are looking for Acnologia, they would look on the ground, but remember that Chinami said something about him being able to tranaform into a Dragon at will, so he'd be flying through the sky, changing into a human when he officially landed.
Joker wouldn't show up since he'd be too busy with batman. The dude will always choose batman over the people who love him most.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Doesn't matter if it's a barely known villain, right?
Name: Aster Tsukuyomi
Villainous Parent(s): Nova Tsukuyomi "The Mighty" (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
Appearance: Aster has red eyes and slightly long purple hair, standing at 5"9. He commonly wears a black robe with gold and purple highlights, as well as a cape and black boots, much like his father. He has a tall, thin build, not very muscular. Of course, he compensates through his powers.
Personality: Aster presents himself as a calm and mature person, often being very polite and having a sense of justice. He is also rather arrogant, confident in his abilities and looking down upon others should he deem them weaker in any regard. Of course, he doesn't show this arrogance to anyone but those close to him. He does respect his superiors/equals, but he tends to look for positions of high status to declare himself superior.
Powers (if any): He inherited Psychokinesis from his father, commonly used to launch energy orbs, achieve flight or generate force fields up to twice his size.
Weapons (if any): N/A
Weaknesses: Aster can only move objects up to about three times his size, and only for a few seconds in such extreme cases. He struggles to manipulate things such as fire or liquids. He is able to restrain people and move them around, but it doesn't stop them from using any abilities the might have. He gets strong migraines should he push his limits. Using his Psychokinesis requires some degree of concentration.
Other: Aster's father, Nova, is dead. He doesn't like him being brought up. I'd recommend taking a look at the Gunvolt wiki if anyone needs to learn more about Nova, though his inherited powers are greatly toned down or he'd otherwise be extremely OP.

If accepted, can Aster be part of the Elites, @Shadow_Pup ? He'd be in mostly for the status.

Also, they could try, emphasis on the word try, to recruit Chinami once they figure out her father's identity, her father is a homicidal man with the ability to shapeshift into a Dragon at will.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
So the way I'm working the recruitment is that Cassie pulled some strings and managed to get the class list, she then chose a small group of students based on their parents so Chinami and Zoe were characters I was considering enquiring about being Elites. They dont have to become Elites immediately but I think they would fit quite well.
@Cmeriwether and @Spoiled Bread

The elites look scary, we have the kids of Sylar, The Joker, Nova Tsukuyomi, Hastur and later Acnologia. Unless you're the heir to Juggernaut, you're going to have a hard time fighting them.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
I can see Alexander being approached about being an Elite and probably turning it down. I mean, it would make sense to want to go after the kid of the most notorious speedster in comics. But Alexander would despise being there. Can wait to see how he’ll end up interacting with the truly villainous kids.

I have a villain I was considering, but didn't use thinking he might be scarier than Acnologia, @TheGrimmRemix027

I'll place two villains I didn't use, but considered as ideas, and the third was something I mentioned earlier when listing the Elites, in case you or @Captain Pokémon get a creative spark.

1. Apocalypse (En Sabah nur) (X-men)
2. Catwoman (Selina Kyle) (DC comics)
3. Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Marvel comics)

I am editing Eugene to be more accurate to What he inherited from Edward Nygma.

I am also editing Chinami's appearance to add a birthmark on her right hip shaped like Acnologia's dragon form's face.

@Shadow_Pup

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
So I do have a question about the universe this RP is in. Is this a world where all these characters parents exist together, as in Friday the 13th, Marvel, DC, Creepypastas, etc. all belong together, or is this more of a multiverse where these characters exist in their own universe, and the school is just a place for them all to go.

This seems like an interesting idea.

Name: James Hook the Second
Villainous Parent(s): Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Appearance: John stands at about 5'8", his body type leaning more towards slender and agile. He has bright blue eyes, slick back black hair, and a handsome face. His clothing are more of that of a 1600's gentlemanly pirate, wearing a dark blue longcoat. He has a bandoleer of flintlock pistols across his chest, and wears a rapier at his side. His left hand is missing.
Personality: James is a rather unusual sort. He can be brash, loud, and a bit of a braggart but in truth it's all a facade. He has no idea what he wants in life, what he wants to do, or even if being a pirate is what he wants to do. As he is not going to be around his father or pirate crew while at this school, he will occasionally accidentally forget to act tough and let out some of his internal kindness.
Powers (if any): Slowed aging from having lived in Neverland for so long.
Weapons (if any): Rapier, Flintlock Pistols, Blunderbuss, Musket, a few daggers, a few sabers or cutlasses.
Weaknesses: His left arm is missing, also he's kind of just a normal guy with weapons training of swords and blackpowder weapons.
Other:

Ooh. I got an idea.

Name: Jay [Unknown/Undecided last name]
Villainous Parent(s): The Jester (He’s from a creepypasta series on YouTube.)
Appearance: He always wears the same mask that his father does. (Look up “The Jester” on YouTube, and it should be the first thing to pop up.) He wears a black and slim suit and black dress pants, along with a red bow tie and a fancy white shirt underneath the suit. In the few places where you can see his skin, it seems that he is mixed. It looks like he doesn’t have eyes and there is just black space there. At first it seems like they are just shadowed by the mask, but even if you get super close, you get the same thing: darkness. He stands at 6’1” and has a lean body shape.

Personality: Like his father, he is very playful, doing stuff like using his cane as a sword while mimicking a typical fencing pose, or quietly clapping when someone accomplishes something. He is very intelligent, an example of this is he will often teleport to where he predicts someone will go, and usually gets it right. As far as villains go, he is actually pretty friendly. He is also a guy of very few words, only talking when he needs to, as his actions usually explain everything. (Sorry that this is kinda short, but a key part to this character is that he is mysterious.)

Powers (if any): He has very powerful magic. While he normally uses it in small and playful doses, like tying someone up by doing almost nothing, or making stuff like candy appear out of nowhere, he can use it in very large and powerful doses. He can also teleport. That’s, uh, a thing he can do. While his magic is unique and confusing, he also has typical magic like telekineses and making things appears out of thin air. He is also a freaking genius, with an IQ of around 400-450. Overall, don’t mess with him, and you’ll be fine. (I will definitely add to this part.)

Weapons (if any): He has a fancy walking stick that looks normal, but is actually also used as an outlet of sorts for Jay’s magic, allowing him to shoot lasers with it or tap someone with it and severely injure them.
Weaknesses: He isn’t very durable.
Other: Nothing at the moment.

Also, @Shadow_Pup I think this character would make a good “Elite”. I’m not exactly sure what those are, but I feel like he’d fit into them.

Last edited:
Ooh. I got an idea.

Name: Jay [Unknown/Undecided last name]
Villainous Parent(s): The Jester (He’s from a creepypasta series on YouTube.)
Appearance: He always wears the same mask that his father does. (Look up “The Jester” on YouTube, and it should be the first thing to pop up.) He wears a black and slim suit and black dress pants, along with a red bow tie and a fancy white shirt underneath the suit. In the few places where you can see his skin, it seems that he is mixed. It looks like he doesn’t have eyes and there is just black space there. At first it seems like they are just shadowed by the mask, but even if you get super close, you get the same thing: darkness. He stands at 5’11” and has a lean body shape.

Personality: Like his father, he is very playful, doing stuff like using his cane as a sword while mimicking a typical fencing pose, or quietly clapping when someone accomplishes something. He is very intelligent, an example of this is he will often teleport to where he predicts someone will go, and usually gets it right. As far as villains go, he is actually pretty friendly. He is also a guy of very few words, only talking when he needs to, as his actions usually explain everything. (Sorry that this is kinda short, but a key part to this character is that he is mysterious.)

Powers (if any): He has very powerful magic. While he normally uses it in small and playful doses, like tying someone up by doing almost nothing, or making stuff like candy appear out of nowhere, he can use it in very large and powerful doses. He can also teleport. That’s, uh, a thing he can do. While his magic is unique and confusing, he also has typical magic like telekineses. Overall, don’t mess with him, and you’ll be fine. (I will definitely add to this part.)

Weapons (if any): He has a fancy walking stick that looks normal, but is actually also used as an outlet of sorts for Jay’s magic, allowing him to shoot lasers with it or tap someone with it and severely injure them.
Weaknesses: He isn’t very durable.
Other: Nothing at the moment.

Also, @Shadow_Pup I think this character would make a good “Elite”. I’m not exactly sure what those are, but I feel like he’d fit into them.
you think he'd know Slende?

Got another character idea.

Name: Vex Robotnik
Villainous Parent(s): Ivo Robotnik AKA Dr.Eggman (Sonic the Hedgehog series.)
Appearance: Unlike his father, Vex is in great shape, having a lean/slightly athletic body type. He has tan skin and dark purple eyes, along with black hair with purple tips. Overall, by most people’s standards, he is pretty handsome. He wears black sunglasses that are also decked out with all sorts of incredibly small computers, allowing him to see the world in incredible detail and analyze people if he wishes. He wears a black zip up jacket that is usually closed. There is a large V, with one line of the V on each side, connecting at the middle. There is also a V of the same design on the back, and both are connected by the tips of their lines. He wears black pants and purple combat boots. He also usually wears black gloves with purple lines on the fingers and center of the hands.

Personality: First, he is so smart it’s stupid, having an IQ of 500, inheriting his intelligence from his father. He builds all sorts of machines, some just for fun, and some for combat. He is sort of arrogant, often showing off his creations. He can also be very convincing and friendly when he wants to. However, he isn’t all aggressive and power hungry like most villains. While he does like having power, he knows when to stop when he needs to.
Powers (if any): None, unless you count his super genius intellect.
Weapons (if any): All sorts of things like missiles and lasers.
Weaknesses: He’s just a normal guy, so if you get past all his creations, he’s basically screwed compared to people with powers.
Other: He has a vehicle like his father’s that he is often seen in. But unlike his father’s, his is more sleek and aerodynamic, shaped kind of like an airplane’s cockpit, but smaller. He would also make a good future elite if a spot ever opens up, or if the number of spots is increased.

Last edited: