• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Villain School Roleplay Discussion

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is essentially a school roleplay but the students of the school are all those of fictional villains/bad guys (i.e. Captain Hook or Slenderman or Jason Voorhees).

Killmore High is a very high end establishment that educates and trains the next generation of bad guys and villains. The school contains a strict hierarchy among the students usually based off of the severity of their parents crimes, with the elite being the children of mass murderers, powerful deities or genocidal psychopaths.

There seems to always be something going wrong at Killmore whether it be a police raid or a undercover agent it never seems to dull. The raids and the agents aren't to problematic except for Agent Derek Hartmen who was an undercover student hired by the FBI who upon his escape from the school joined the FBI himself and started the Killmore Destructive Taskforce or KDT. Their goal is to expose Killmore as the place it is and shut down the school and incarcerated the pupils.

Rules:
Usual pokecharms rules
Violence is allowed and moderately encouraged but don't go too extreme
Romance is allowed but nothing more than a kiss
Maximum 3 characters
All characters must be between 17 and 18
Please dont use the same parent as someone else unless you have spoken to them about it
Please specify what your parent is from.

Bio Template
Name:
Villainous Parent(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers (if any):
Weapons (if any):
Weaknesses:
Other:

My characters (Not Finished)
Name: Tyler Voorhees
Villainous Parent(s): Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
Appearance: Tyler is a pretty large kid towering at 6'8" with a muscular build. He has messy brown and murky brown eyes. He often wears grey trousers, black boots and a tartan shirt he also wears a hockey mask from his dad but most of the time it is on top of his head so his face is showing.
Personality: Tyler is a pretty violent kid, he hates law enforcement and just good people in general. Unlike his father he doesn't kill for any particular reason and is more like a mercenary or a general thug. He is particularly touchy about his dad and can get angry or violent when people talk bad of him. Overall Tyler is a sadistic brute who likes to find interesting ways to kill his targets.
Powers (if any):
Immortality (Keeps coming back to life)
Superhuman strength (very very strong)
Superhuman durability (takes a lot to cause damage)
Heavy pain tolerance (doesn't feel pain)
Supernatural senses (like a wolf but better)
Short range teleportation (can teleport short distances)
Weapons (if any): Machete or Axe
Weaknesses: Fear of water and a not the brightest kid
Other: N/A

Name: Cassandra "Cassie" Gray
Villainous Parent(s): Gabriel "Sylar" Gray (Heroes)
Appearance: She is average height standing at around 5'6" with a spender and busty figure. She has long flowing black hair and grey eyes. She usually wears a white shirt with some of the top buttons undone and a short grey skirt with knee high white socks and black shoes.
Personality: Cassie is your typical bitch. She is a bully who thinks of herself as superior and is a part of the elites, she is cruel, rude and psychotic. She hates good people and loves to pick on the none elite. Her posse has been something she personally chooses, she has done so since she was little and this school will be no different.
Powers (if any):
Intuitive Aptitude (understand how things work)
Emphatic Power Mimicry (connected to Intuitive Aptitude, she can mimic a power just by looking at its wielder but unlike her father she can only sustain the mimicked lower for about 30 minutes due to her multitude of natural powers)
Telekinesis (move things with her mind)
Rapid Cellular Regeneration (heal from any wound or damage)
Alchemy (turn things she touches to gold, only when activated)
Shape Shifting (Look like anyone)
Flight (she can fly)
Invisibility (she can turn invisible)
Weapons (if any): None
Weaknesses: She can be frozen or controlled like any normal person and if she is stabbed in the lower back of her head it deactivates the part of her brain that controls her powers meaning she would die.

It will be the first day for the students but the elites are a group that will form very quickly lead by Cassie she will 'pick' them out as she sees fit (but the group will be chosen before hand by people who want to be part of it)

Elites (6/6)
Cassandra Gray
Chester Napier
Aster Tsukuyomi
Zoe van der Berg
Chinami Akuma (a later addition)
Kaitoyami (a later addition)

Villain Parents that are taken
Jason Voorhees
Sylar
Tsukuyomi
Reverse Flash (@The Alright Attorney)
Joker (@Schrift007)
Doctor Octopus (@Cmeriwether)
Riddler (@Cmeriwether
Acnologia (@Cmeriwether)
Hastur (@Spoiled Bread)
Slenderman (@Arrivederchi)
Nova Tsukuyomi (@ArmedBlue)
Captain Hook (@Captain Cardboard)
The Jester (@Captain Pokémon)
Dr. Eggman (@Captain Pokémon)
Bloody Mary (@Red Gallade)
Chara Dreamur (@Arrivederchi)
Dio Brando (@KaiCaesarr)

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Name: Alexander Thawne

Villainous Parent(s): Eobard Thawne AKA The Reverse Flash (DC Comics)

Appearance: Like his father, Alexander has a sort of messy mop of red hair on his head, while his connection to the negative speed force has caused his formerly green eyes to a deep red, something he will regularly complain about. He stands at 6 feet tall, and being a speedster has given him the typical runner’s body shape, being very lean. He has yet to make a proper costume, so he just runs in whatever protective gear he has prepared.

Personality: Alexander is not exactly your typical ‘kid of a villain’ he hates his father and everything he does. He didn’t want this life, and didn’t want to be put in this school. He mostly keeps this to himself though, figuring he could used what he’s taught here to help take down his father. Despite this though, he is not a goody two shoes like the proper Flashes. He is willing to cross that line and do what needs to be done in his mind. He can be sarcastic and rude, but also has a clear sense of humour and a drive to make friends.

Powers (if any): Negative Speed Force Connection
Super Speed
Super Human Stamina
Super Human Reflexes
Electrokenisis

Weapons (if any): N/A

Weaknesses:
Extreme Temperatures
Being disconnected from the Speed Force
EMPs

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
No I would like every to have actual villain parents, I was going to have one student from a non villain parent get in but changed that plot idea cause I didnt like it.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Chester Napier( or Fleck if you prefer the movies)

Villainous Parent(s): The joker (DC comics)

Appearance: He used to be a handsome boy, standing around 6'2 with black hair and fair toned skin. But that all changed when he met his dad. You see Chester was kept away from his dad at all cost, but when he decided to go see him it changed him drastically. His dad had beaten him with a crowbar and thrown him into a vat of acid in a straight jacket. He had heavily scarred his fair and now his skin was bleach white. Chester is always now seen with a helmet, similar to Red Hood's but instead of it being red, it's white with a large smile drawn across it. He wears a purple jacket, with many stitches, over a straight jacket. E leaves the straps from his straight jacket hanging for everyone to see. With jeans on the bottom. Most times he leaves his pistols visible for people to see. Under his mask, his face is heavily scarred, with burn Mark's from the acid plastered around his face and his mouth having a smile carved around both cheeks. He has a pair of white leather gloves often seen with patches of red.

Personality: After his encounter with his dad, Chester's sanity slipped and fell off a cliff into a giant shark. He has little to no remorse for his actions and he likes to see others writhe and scream. He always likes to make fun of other people's misfortunes no matter how severe. Despite his father being the one to give him powers, he hate his dad. He thinks that he spends too much time going after the bat. He has little reason to want friends, since unless they show him loyalty, they're better off dead. But one of his very little amount of buttons to push, is comparing him to the joker. Don't do it, it will only lead to you being put in a coffin, set on fire, thrown into a vat of acid before being fed to a pack of starved dogs. Not in that order.

Powers (if any):

Genius level intellect: (somewhere around 350 to 450 IQ. Joker's IQ is a stupid 350+ so this doesn't seem too out of place)

Super human strength, speed, and durability. His reflexes are also enhanced.

Poison/venom immunity. He is immune to all toxins of any type. Including Scarecrow's fear gas.

Enhanced senses

A super human healing factor. His healing factor is on par with dead pool and deathstroke. He can regenerate lost limbs be he prefers to stitch them back on and let them heal, since letting them regenerate on their own takes months.

Weapons (if any):
Although his powers may seem weak( apart from his healing factor) he has many weapons and toys to help him in a fight. His preferred weapon is his twin pistols and his knives. Fun fact, Chester always had a fascination with knives, even before he met his dad. Then from here his weapons start to get out of hand, with venom infused throwing cards, hand zappers equivalent to the electric chair, fear toxing that comes out his mask(last resort). He also has exploding marbles, jack in the boxes that have bear traps inside, poison gas that comes out of his mask, acid slime, joker gas and an EpiPen, that injects poison. This is just scratching the surface if what he owns and uses.

Weaknesses: Although he can't be killed through conventional means (stabbing, decapitation, drowning) he can still be injured or even killed by magic. He has no defence against it. Unless he learns what magic is capable of, he can't defend against it. Also total disintegration seems to kill him. Although decapitation also works.

Other: He has a really high pain tolerance developed from when he spent some family time with his dad.

Last edited:
I'll start character sheets, if Acnologia's too powerful, I have a back up character whose parent is Catwoman.

Name: Serina Emmaline Octavius
Villainous Parent(s): Otto Octavius (Spiderman)
Appearance: she stands 5'9", weighs 234 pounds with the additional legs, or 154 pounds without them, she has long brown hair usually tied back in a braid and green eyes, inherited from her mother, and a slender but feminine figure, along with a set of additional metal limbs attached to her back similar to her father. She commonly wears a blue shirt and green skirt when not in uniform.
Personality: Serina is an analyst, and does her research, she is also a bookworm and will speak her mind if given the opportunity.
Powers (if any): no powers,
Weapons (if any): her additional legs
Weaknesses: her natural legs are rather weak, her social skills aren't the best.
Other: could it be possible for Serina to have a small crush on Tyler? @Shadow_Pup

Name: Eugene Nygma
Villainous Parent(s): The Riddler (Edward Nygma) (Batman, Gotham)
Appearance: He stands 6'1" with dark brown hair and blue eyes, he has a medium build, he commonly wears a red dress shirt with a black suit and tie, and black dress shoes.
Personality: He is a man with a knack for puzzles, like his father, with a serious side, and has Intelligence.
Powers (if any): Can Solve most puzzles easily, with above average intelligence (160 IQ), has Investigative skills rivaling Batman.
Weapons (if any): if anyone has an idea for this spot here, let me know.
Weaknesses: Eugene has seasonal allergies, that would be from his mother, and he will be frustrated if he can't solve a puzzle.
Other: I'll hold out on Eugene.

Name: Chinami Akuma
Villainous Parent(s): Acnologia (Fairy Tail)
Appearance: 5'7" with blue eyes and red hair, the hair color inherited from her mother, the hair is tied back in a loose ponytail, she has a feminine but athletic from years of hand to hand combat training with her father. She wears a light grey v-neck short sleeved shirt, with a black cloak over, and black pants and tennis shoes. She also has a blue mark on her right hip, it looks like a Dragon face, but the top near the nose is rounded and blunt and has protrusions off the back of the mark, it also has an arrowhead like protrusion off the chin of the face.
Personality: She is serious, sweet and caring, but if one threatens someone close to her, she becomes somewhat likely to kill, and will not relent.
Powers (if any): she has enhanced Strength and durability, along with increased speed (not Alexander Thrawne level, like she could go about 50 mph if she pushed herself), she can eat Elemental attacks to replenish her energy temporarily, and has access to ice manipulation.
Weapons (if any): Years of Martial arts training, can use ice manipulation.
Weaknesses: She is nowhere near half as strong as her father and has no access to his Dragon abilities. She also has short term memory loss.
Other: She has Really high pain tolerance due to her enhanced durability. The mark on her hip is placed so that the top of the protrusions can be seen past the waistband of her skirt.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Serina Emmaline Octavius
Villainous Parent(s): Otto Octavius (Spiderman)
Appearance: she stands 5'9", weighs 234 pounds with the additional legs, or 154 pounds without them, she has long brown hair usually tied back in a braid and green eyes, inherited from her mother, and a slender but feminine figure, along with a set of additional metal limbs attached to her back similar to her father. She commonly wears a blue shirt and green skirt when not in uniform.
Personality: Serina is an analyst, and does her research, she is also a bookworm and will speak her mind if given the opportunity.
Powers (if any): no powers,
Weapons (if any): her additional legs
Weaknesses: her natural legs are rather weak, her social skills aren't the best.
Other: could it be possible for Serina to have a small crush on Tyler? @Shadow_Pup

Who would be smarter, Chester or Serina?

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
If anyone is curious about joker gas, it is basically an OP gas that makes you laugh till you die. It's been used on the justice league before (including superman)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I just wanted to make it clear that Cassie is very bossy and the elites will practically be her posse and she will tell them what to do, like the typical popular girl if you will. Just incase it wasn't clear.

@Schrift007 almost missed your post as I was writing mine but can I assume that it is Chester for an Elite and not a new character

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
For the Elites I'm going to say that Cassie has decided on them based on their parents and she will hunt them down at the start and 'politely' invite to be an elite.

Name: Zoe van der Berg
Villainous Parent(s): Hastur (Great Old Ones)
Appearance: Zoey has short brown hair and yellow eyes with strange pupils that shaped like a three tendrils united with a circle in the middle. She always wears a yellow-trimmed black robe that covers her entire body. Tendrils spill out from the bottom part of her robe.
Personality: A pretty chill but manipulative villain, her goal is world domination. She's quite tech savvy compared to most occultist.
Powers:
  • Eldritch Anatomy: Other than the head and neck, the rest of Zoe's body consist of black tendrils. She has inhuman strength and regeneration, can grows body parts on her limbs and stretch her tendrils quite far.
  • Eldritch Magic: Summon lesser eldritch entity, plants tentacles on a surface, madness-inducing hypnosis and other wicked otherworldly magic.
  • Occult Magic: Zoe's expertise in this one is rather basic, but she still knows how to perform many rituals.
  • Zoe's Gun-fu: The newest generation of the occultist can embrace technology as well! After watching too many action movies Zoe developed a self-defense style utilizing her unique physiology. By wielding various weapons and grow eyes on each of her limbs, she's able to launch multiple attacks simultaneously in a wide area around her.
Weapons: handguns and throwing knifes.
Weaknesses: She's a cephalopod and needs to maintain the water in her body.
Other:
  • A fans of Ika Musume
  • Leave a slight trail of goo wherever she walks by.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Ummm... I don’t watch TV save for anime lol. To be perfectly honest, the only villains I can think of are from the League of Villains (MHA) or Madara Uchiha’s reincarnate XD

Would those be okay for a parent, or should I think of something else?

Bio Template
Name: Slende
Villainous Parent(s): Slenderman (from the creepypasta fandom)
Appearance: much like his father, he has completely white skin and no face other than marks of them existing, kind of like they were removed and had a mask taped on him, but it's actually his face, he wears a black jacket with black pants, he also has a hat he got from his uncle (offenderman) which he has on at all times. he's 7 feet tall
Personality: Slende takes alot after his father, he loves to psychologically torture people, also taking pleasure in scaring people.
Powers (if any): teleportation , summoning 4 tentacles from his back (slendy has like 8 so yeah) , floating above ground, sometimes, when mad his face will look like it's being ripped and a pair of extremely sharp teeth can be seen, he can bite with those but they're usually for intimidation. Enhanced intelligence.
Weapons (if any): his tentacles
Weaknesses: he'll play around alot, teleporting around to creep you out, if you can time it right you can land a good hit on him which he won't expect
Other:

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
I'm no naruto god but isn't every eternal Mangekyo unique to each user? Like how only sasuke and itachi can use amaterasu and not use kamui.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I don’t even know lol

I mean, I watched the entire series, but I’m not sure how it works. I might try to come up with something different, but for now I’ll leave it as is.

EDIT: Actually, I’ve thought about it, and I don’t think I have time for this RP. My school started last week, and I just realized I won’t be able to roleplay as much. Deleted my bio. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Yeeeeeeeeeeah for the first time in the time I've been here, I think I going to have to chill with the RPs.
School started last week soo.....
Sorry Schrift.

I imagined an Open house for this high school, and Doctor Octopus would probably be a bit disdainful of Tyler, while I'd imagine Jason Voorhees wandering if he could attempt to kill Serina. The Joker and the Riddler know of each other, and Hastur would probably be wandering around the halls, if Sylar was like a normal parent, he'd probably make sure he'd get to class on time, if the teachers are looking for Acnologia, they would look on the ground, but remember that Chinami said something about him being able to tranaform into a Dragon at will, so he'd be flying through the sky, changing into a human when he officially landed.