• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Villain Kids Vacation Roleplay

"Of course." Hilarity said. The Dalmatian nodded to the demon. She then thought of something. "You know what? I don't think you ever told me your name."

"It's nice to officially meet you Limbo." Hilarity said. She wagged her tail. She then looked at the Omni Screen, though of course, she didn't know it was called that. "Is that technology from your dimension?" Hilarity asked.

"Huh." Hilarity said. "Go figure. But hey, I'm sure not everyone has seen everything in their dimension." The Dalmatian nodded to Limbo. "How do you use the Omni Screen? Does it respond to vocal commands?"

"I see." Hilarity said. 'So it's not like those tv's with those remotes that anyone can talk into.' Hilarity thought. 'Interesting.' "It's cool to see different technology, whether it's from another planet or another dimension." Hilarity said.

Sean groaned after having to endure the plain taste of the peculiar medicine. He noticed the Mermaid giving him a lollipop as promised, as she said to him, “There, there. Everything’s done now. You can go back to your room or resume what you were doing earlier.”

Sean gave a dubious nod at the Mermaid before promptly exiting the office with the lollipop in his mouth and the teddy bear gripped in his arms. He slowly made his way back to the lobby, while hoping not too much attention will be drawn from the receptionist.

The receptionist glanced at the little dino. She then returned her attention to her work. Meanwhile, Rebecca had plopped on her bed as soon as she got into her room. She was still sleeping.

"Well, a good deal of us speak English, at least, where I'm from they do. There's seven continents on the planet: North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, Antarctica, and Africa. We have some of the same planets as some other dimensions, such as Thanagar and Krypton, well, not Krypton, since it exploded long before I was born." Hilarity said. "Though some seem to be unique to our dimension, like Chitana, home to the Chitanians, which kind of look like a mix of the Earth cheetah and humans. And the Ronanans from Ronana, who resemble large koi fish with arms and legs that are capable of breathing both air and water."

Hilarity nodded. "Yes, I am from Earth. Or at least, my dimension's version of it." The Dalmatian wagged her tail. "I don't think any two versions of Earth are the same."

Sean decided to check the directory in the lobby before making his way towards the elevator. After a quick glance around the area, it was apparent that no one was nearby at the moment. The baby stegosaurus decided to grab his wand from his teddy bear before closing the zipper soon after. He waved the wand towards the button in order to allow the mystical force to press on the button. A short ding was heard before the golden doors gave way.

“I suppose trying a shot or two won’t hurt right?” Sean thought before entering the elevator and utilizing his magical force to press the button to allow the elevator to move to the top floor.

"I'm not even sure if it does." Hilarity said. She pulled a bone out of her bag and chewed on it thoughtfully for a bit. After about a minute or two she spoke again. "Closest I've heard to a name is DC7075."

Once the doors opened, Sean quietly stepped out of the elevator. The baby stegosaurus noticed a wide range of drinks and other strangely shaped bottles that were not appropriate for his age. After deciding to ignore the rule that his planet had on alcohol, the infant quietly walked towards the counter. He resisted the urge to place his right hand on his mouth, while he heard a lady asking, “Ahem, what is a baby like you doing here in a place only for adults?”

The infant raised his hands for a brief moment, as the lady added, “Look, I don’t think it would be safe for you to be indulging in these kinds of drinks. I would suggest going back to the lobby or perhaps I shall get security to do that for you... and let’s just say, they play quite rough.”

Sean gulped and decided to head back to the elevator, as he gave a vague frown before the doors became shut a brief moment later.

"Sure." Hilarity said. The hotel was so large, that there were maps offered. And in some places there were those large stations with a map that showed where you were. Hilarity opened the door and sniffed the air. "It's this way." the Dalmatian said as she started to lead the way down the hall.

Sean groaned after stepping out of the elevator and making his way back to the lobby. He noticed someone leading their way down the hallway, as the baby stegosaurus gulped. He clutched onto his teddy bear while carefully adjusting his bonnet as needed to allow it to remain at a perfectly straight level. He could only hope that it was not the time for eating a meal yet, after realizing that he could not really have as much variety for obtaining the needed nutrients.

"Well, if going by how the rooms alone work, their food should be pretty good. Possibly delicious." Hilarity said. The Dalmatian had been leading them through the halls. Though she had stopped briefly to get a map for Limbo.

Sean gulped after noticing the Dalmatian making their way down the halls, as the baby stegosaurus attempted to maintain his composure. It was apparent that the infant struggled to stand up straight without support, as he attempted to stop his quivering body. He clutched onto his teddy bear while giving a quiet whimper to himself, after thinking about the possibilities of what would happen if he were to be only having a bottle of infant friendly juice in front of everyone. The little dinosaur slowly toddled away from the Dalmatian while not realizing that his turtle-like speed could be outpaced by anyone.

Sean emitted a feeble whimper after turning towards the demon asking him a rather peculiar question. The baby stegosaurus decided to grab his wand from his teddy bear’s storage area after unzipping the zipper and shutting it back once he gripped the small, wooden rod in his left hand. He took a rather lenghty deep breath, before pointing the wand at the demon and channeling a modest amount of magic.

A blue, circular sigil appeared on the ground, as several dice appeared on the sigil soon after. There was a dice with four dots, another with six, and the other with three. The sigil cracked and disappeared a split second later, as the little dinosaur groaned before attempting to flee from the demon.

Sean gave a light sigh after noticing a skeleton-like creature arriving from another elevator, as the skeleton slowly approached the baby stegosaurus.

“Hey little dork! Who let a little baby like you in the hotel?” The skeleton shouted before the little dinosaur growled and twirled his wand.

“Oh look, the little baby is upset! Maybe a bottle wi- AHHHHH!” The skeleton added before suddenly being blown away by a violent gust of wind!

Sean’s body filled with rage while the skeleton’s body fell apart. It did not take too long for the skeleton to get its body back together, though the little dinosaur was vigorously swinging his wand when the skeleton got on its feet. The infant gave an ear-piercing cry of vexation before summoning a barrage of powerful bolts of thunder!

“What’s going on here? I heard some loud noises and a loud bang like thunder or something,” The Mermaid enquired after coming out of her office and making her way to the halls to inspect the scene.

Sean slowly turned towards the Dalmatian before attempting to toddle away from the Mermaid as quickly as he could. He emitted a slight groan towards the Dalmatian before the baby stegosaurus thought, “Ugh... if only I wasn’t turned into a little baby! I could have been able to go head on with her, but no... they considered robbing three banks, stealing some important things and a lot more stuff to be too much for me to where juvenile was far too kind!”

It was barely mid-morning and already it was torturously hot in the outlands. Kovu was lounging over a boulder with his belly up, hoping to be cooled by a non-existent breeze. The patter of paws made him look around to see Vitani approaching, a plump, feathery mass trapped between her teeth. Birds were a rare catch around the outlands, given the lack of living trees to sustain them, but it wasn’t her unusual meal that tempted him. Tied to the birds leg was a glossy, square card he thought he recognized.

Rolling upright, he pounced. Caught off-guard, it was too easy to pin her and snatch the tattered bird from his adoptive sister. Kovu caught the square card between his teeth and leapt away before her angry growl of “Hey, that’s my prey!” was even finished. With a scoff and an upturned nose, Vitani turned away, none the wiser to the prize she had just lost. Once she was out of sight, Kovu examined the familiar invitation card eagerly. He had received one last year as well and had no intention of missing out on it this year. Sparing a moment’s thought as to whether the card had in fact been meant for his sister instead of him; he touched the incantation with a claw and steps through the portal that appeared.

….and he had no regrets. Stepping into a refreshing ocean breeze, his claws curling in the warm sand, Kovu took in a deep breath of the tropical paradise. Oh, he had missed this. All he could eat, no nagging training sessions, and the endless waves to cool off in. So absorbed in his revel of the moment, Kovu didn’t see the new portal that appeared beside him…

A few minutes before…

Shana sat by the open window in her room, turning the delivered card over and over in her hand, full of skepticism. “…and you’re sure this father sent this to me?” she directed the question at the falcon perched on her shoulder. Hayabusa’s only response was of ruffling of feathers around his neck, expressing his clear irritation at the repeated question. “Ok, ok. But I’ve never heard of the Draco Hotel.” As she traced a finger over the delicate designs on the card, a shimmering portal expanded in mid-air before her.

Alarmed, she jumped back, adrenaline racing and her bo staff at the ready. But seconds passed and nothing happened. The strange portal swirled in front of her, like thick, impenetrable smoke mixed with glistening lights. Despite its ominous appearance, it was mesmerizing. Shana stepped closer and, as a means of investigating, thrust the end of her staff through the portal.

A hard poke in the side made Kovu turn with a growl. A long- white stick was protruding from another portal next to him and had apparently prodded him in the side. As he watched, considering what to do, it moved to thrust forward again. Dodging out of the way this time, he grabbed the end of the pole in his jaws instead and gave a violent pull. A human girl covered in fur pelts fell out of the portal at the sticks other end, tumbling on to the sand along with her staff. Seeing the massive lion before her, she recovered almost instantly, leaping to her feet and standing on guard. “Stay back, beast!”

Kovu regarded her and her words with a barely raised brow. “First time here, I take it?” He asked. Her stunned expression was answer enough, or perhaps it was just shock at having a lion talk to her that left her blinking at him like that. With a jerk of his head toward the building nearby, he added, “Come on. You can check in over this way.” With a flick of his tail, Kovu led the way into the entrance area and stretched his paws up onto the receptionist’s desk, pulling himself into a standing position. “Hey, two for check-in,” His voice was still as thick as a growl though the words were clear.

The werefox's shift had ended at this point. An anthropomorphic gazelle taking her place. Her name tag read : Neema. She recognized Kovu from his previous visit. "Hello Kovu. I'll just need your friend's name, then I can get your room cards."

The lion looked uncertainly back over his shoulder. Shana had closed the distance between them now, though she stayed a good arm’s length away from the giant feline at all times. Whatever this place was, whatever these ‘people’ were, they didn’t seem to be hostile in any case. Her bo was held at her side now, but she was no less ready to use it. “…Shana. Shana Yu,” she offered, cautiously. “…what is this place? All I got was this card-“

Realizing it was no longer in her hand after falling through the portal, she looked from her empty hand back towards the door. “Damn, must have dropped it.”

The anthropomorphic gazelle handed the girl her room card. "This is the Hotel in Draco. And no worries. We always have plenty. If you are unable to find the card you lost, we'll gladly give you a replacement. You need one to get back home as well as get here, after all." She then handed Kovu his room card. "Shana is room 8. Kovu, your room 9."

Sean whimpered and held his wand with a shaky grip. He took a deep breath before arriving near the receptionist’s desk, while not realizing that another creature took the werefox’s place. The baby stegosaurus gulped after taking swift notice of the wand fizzling, a strong signal that the wooden rod was already out of magical energy.

He gave a lengthy groan before placing the rod back in the storage compartment of his teddy bear. He took another deep breath while he thought, “D- dammit! Just concentrate! Can’t be going with that cute fish every time here!”

He whirled his hands while keeping the motion as gentle as he could. A bright, green decagram appeared in front of his hands several seconds later, while a ring of smaller decagrams followed up on his wrists soon after.

“W- what are you doing?! Stop that right now young dino!” The Mermaid cried.

“Forgive me Ms. Sliot, but I really need to use the forbidden spell,” The infant thought while putting all his focus into the powerful spell, as it appeared to be almost prepared for casting.