1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Vgfian's trading/battling topic...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Vgfian, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I bred some Larvitars the other day, and now have some extras, if you want them, just tell me.

Here is a list of the genders and natures

Male
    ______

Gentle
    Bashful
    Careful
    Docile
    Naive

Female
    ________

Quirky
    Careful
    Timid

I have only one of each.

2. I'd like a Careful Larvitar, I'll give you a maximum of 3 of these starter eggs:
    Chimchar egg, Piplup egg, Turtwig egg, Totodile egg

3. I need a Naive Male Larvitar. I can get you every starter, items, Buizels, Woopers, just about anything actually. More Pokemon in my trading thread.

4. if you still need a Naive Male i have one i can trade you, i'd like a Chikorita if you have every starter, i'd prefer female but male ok too

5. Okay, I gotta breed my Bayleef, I'll get to hatching the egg once I finish training my friend's Pokemon. It may take a couple days.

6. Any items or Nicknames you want?

7. No nicknames, no item if you don't want, but any rare berry or focus/choice item is wonderful. I'm in the wi-fi room right now.

8. I now have a couple of Jolly natured Bagons, Females.

I also have alot of pinsirs here as well...

9. Ooh, Pinsir's :D I'd like a female Pinsir, any nature. Any nature that doesn't keep the usual stats is wondrous ^ ^ I could give you... I dunno. What would you want?