• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Version Exclusive Pokémon and New Features Revealed in Sun and Moon

I'm pretty dissapointed that Lycanroc's Midnight form is Moon Version exclusive. Now I'll have to go through all the trouble of having to trade Rockruff over and evolve it on my sister's game. Knowing her, she'll want to evolve it as well. *sigh*
Oh well, I guess it's better than being stuck with Lycanroc's bland midday form, which IMO is literally just a bigger Rockruff with no charm whatsoever.

*clears throat*

Anyway, about the trailer.
I really love both of the monkeys a lot. My favourite is Passimian, but Oranguru is really cool as well.
I'm really happy GF went with more realistic proportions with these Pokemon as well, and not cartoony like the Elemental monkeys.
To be honest, I kinda want a Passimian on my team now.

I'm thrilled over the fact they have added more features to the trainer customisation, because it was one of my favourite parts of X and Y. I'm loving the wider range of hairstyles in particular.

I don't really have much to say about the rest of the trailer, other than I think Pikachu's Z-Move is cute as heck.

So, overall a good trailer except for the confirmation that Lycanroc's forms are version exclusive.

So happy that Trainer Customization is back; I know where all my money is going ^^;
I'm really digging Lyanroc's Midday form, totally adding to my team.
Eevee's Z-move is 50 kinds of awesome. I reminds me of Megaman's Final Smash

Great trailer. Can't wait to see move

I like eevee but its Z move does not make any sense... Its just worthless :p But who cares about that! Come on pikachu! Lets throw ourselves into heaven baby! *Grabs a pikachu and crashes out of the window* >_<
Kat: God dammit lord... Why was I even born T.T

Wat da fuq is a rugby?

//Shot

//Run/Program/Bleach.exe

//Error/New Windows Update //Required To Run Program
//Windows 10 Ready To Install
//Order 66 Completed

Just casually throw your Pikachu at the enemy, why not? XD

Passimian is pretty darn cool, although Receiver is... interesting to say the least. Although maybe if you had a suicide lead with it it could work, maybe? I dunno. Either way I'd like to see more of its evolutionary line, if it has more stages anyway. Oh and Eevee's Z Move seems OP AF, just saying. Probably has a lot of Little Cup potential there, although I'm really hoping that the rest of the Eeveelutions can use it as well, that would be nuts.
That would be broken on sylvion