1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Vaporeon and Vesiquen Moveset Help

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by Carmen Lopez, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Carmen Lopez

Friend Code:
    3480-3306-6134
    It's been a very long time since I've used Eevee evos other than Espeon and Umbreon so I need a wee bit of help with Vaporeon.

Vaporeon~Serious Nature
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Toxic
    Acid Armor

Is this a good moveset or is it all over the place? Toxic was there when I hatched it from the egg so I left it there.

I searched long and hard and I finally found a female Combee. Now this is what I was thinking for Vesiquen...

Attack Order
    Power Gem
    Toxic
    Destiny Bond

So what's the verdict...

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and suggestions are welcome. I've gotten a lot better with movesets but I'm a little in the dark with these two.

2. the vaporeon looks very good to me, but vespiquen has much more potential as an annoyer than a sweeper. i'd recommend:

defend order
    double team
    toxic
    heal order

double team x 5, defend order x 5, 6, heal order x as many as necessary, toxic. or you can put toxic before defend order. and then toxic the rest of the team that way.

3. Carmen Lopez

Friend Code:
    3480-3306-6134
    Annoyer huh. I like it!! Annoyer movesets are some of my favorites to use. But what is a good hold item for this moveset?

4. well, you could go the route of the heal order, and use lefties, or go the route of the double team, and use bright powder. *red pill blue pill, huh?*

up to you, really.

5. Vaporeon:
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Toxic/Brine
    Shadow Ball

Brine: power doubles if opponent has low hp.

Vespiquen:
    Attack Order
    Power Gem/Ariel Ace
    Toxic
    Heal Order

6. Vaporeon@Leftovers
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Aqua Ring/Haze/Shadow Ball/Substitute
    Aqua Ring/Haze/Shadow Ball/Substitute

Strategy:Surf is for STAB,Ice Beam is standard for any thing that can use it,as for the last two,take your pick.My personal
    favorite is Aqua Ring + Substitute.

Vespiqueen@Focus Band
    Defend Order
    Toxic
    Double Team
    Attack Order/Power Gem

Strategy:Defend Order and Double Team to the max,then toxic and attack order/power gem away.

Verdict:Overall,i think this would be a good team for competitive
    or ingame usage.

Thank you for choosing McDonalds.Have a nice day. 8)

7. Not really sure on Vappy, as I haven't used one lately, and so can't help you there...

But with Vespiquen, I like Toxic/Heal Order/Defend Order/Attack Order and attach leftovers.

8. Vespiquen is one of my best team members, and this movset has been working great:

Vespiquen@Bright Powder/Hard Stone

Attack Order/Power Gem
    Toxic
    Defend Order
    Rest

Super-Duper Annoyer! Defend to the Max, then Toxic. If you run into trouble, use Rest. Power Gem might be best if you run into a Steel-Type since Toxic won't work.

As for Vaporeon, your original set looks fine really. Gratz! Hope that helps.