• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Vampire Rp

To join send me your character bio on the discussion thread.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/vampire-rp-discussion.19720/
This a Rp where you either play as a vampire a outsider or a hunter a pawn of the government.
Stuff you should now.
to be a vampire you have to either be birthed from 2 vampires or drink the blood of a vampire. Vampires can drink normal drinks but it just tastes bland. the blood of a small animal tastes nice the blood of a human tastes nice but the blood of a vampire tastes delicious.

Thomas at night was walking on the street no paying attention the moonlight was beautiful that night. Thomas heard a screeching before lookin up a car smashed him in the chest causing him to fly into a gutter. Thomas felt his body aching all other he kept blacking out. A woman walked towards him "Oh my this is unfortunate" She exclaimed annoyed. She cut her hand and the put the hand to Thomas's mouth. "Drink child" She told the boy" Thomas liked the blood before his whole body felt like it opened up. Thomas woke up in the alley in the middle of the day. Thomas walked around feeling fine he then walked home.

Callie sat in the library as her tutor continued to lecture her about how when she becomes lady of the court that she would have to produce and heir and she would have to share her husband which annoyed the female. "Sir, I know we're vampires and everything but this kinda dumb" Callidora exclaimed as she rolled her dark blue eyes, "madam, if you please what do you is dumb" the elderly man questioned. "you know the rules about having to share your husband with other females, like that so dumb" the white haired female complained. "It's tradition..." before her tutor could finish, Callie cut him off. "Mama and Papa are loyal to each other and only each other and I know because they spend every waking moment with each other" the female informed. "M'lady it's because usually the Lord of the court has only one wife but he will have concubines" the man replied but when he turned around to look at the teen he saw nothing, but he did notice that the window the table was next to was wide open.

Callie jumped out of the window before elegantly landing on the ground, the female ran to the stables which was quite hard sense her large black and red dress was styled in the 1857 Victorian style and her corset was killing her and the fact that she was wearing heels didn't help either. But once the beautiful vampire reached the stables she placed her saddle on her horse, Versailles who was named after the castle of Versailles in France, once getting on the saddle the vampire held the reins in her silk gloves hands and with a soft tap Versailles started walking out of the stables. As Callidora rode side saddle on her beautiful pure white horse who had the most beautiful blonde mane. "Oh Versailles I wish I could be human" the female mumbled to her horse as the andalusian horse, which was Versailles breed, trotted into the forest near the castle. "Living in this secluded world is just awful" the white haired beauty complained

Thomas woke up thirsty he tried some Water but it had a bitter taste to it and the thirst didn't go away. Thomas walked outside and smelt a delicious aroma, he followed the smell. he then saw a little girl crying in a playground with a cut knee. He licked his lip but then realized what was going on and ran. "Oh you must be confused." The Lady from last night told him from behind. "Come with me" the lady told him.
"Yeah sure" Thomas replied. The Lady led him to the roof of a building, and pushed him of. "Thomas fell and landed on his feet.
"if you haven't realized Tom your a Vampire." The Lady told him.

Callidora grew bored of just trotting so the vampire gave her horse a soft and gently kick of her heel, the horse started to gallop at a extreme speed sense Versailles was specifically bred for racing. "Versailles I wish I didn't have to be cooped up in the castle for centuries" Callie joked but she slowly started feeling lonely sense even though she loved her beautiful horse will Al her heart, he really couldn't reply to her sassy comments and jokes

Take this the lady gave him a plastic bottle full of a crimson liquid. When Thomas realized what the liquid was and backed off. "No no" Thomas told the woman refusing the liquid.
'Drink" She told him. Shoving the liquid into the boys mouth. Thomas's craving was finished and he began licking inside the bottle for more.
"What am I" Thomas told himself.

Versailles continued to gallop through the forest until they came to the end, the forest served as a boundary between the vampires lan and the human land but either way Callidora elegantly got off her horse as the white stallion walked away to go eat some grass. The beautiful vampire put her hood on which was connected to her dress before starting to walk to a human store where she bought a black crop top hoodie, black skinney jeans and black sneakers. The female changed into the clothes she bought before throwing away her fancy gown sense she had billions of them in her closet. The white haired female walked around the city until she came across the sweet smell of blood, "Hmmm maybe just this once" Callie whispered as she used her nose to find a woman in a dark alley who was bleeding. The future lady of the vampire court kneeled down next to the woman as her usual blue eyes turned crimson red, when she opened her mouth her large fangs started to show until she sank it deep into the woman's neck

Thomas was walking around the streets were he saw A girl leaning over a woman. "What are you doing?" he asked the girl.
"Oh god please help me." the Woman cried. Thomas walked up to the woman and licked some blood of the floor.
"Please taste disgusting" he thought. Instead it had a sweet and sour taste to it he licked more blood from the floor.

Callidora released her fangs from the woman's necks before licking the blood off her natural pink lips, the white haired beauty looked at the male and saw him licking the blood. "Oh dear death, your a vampire" the girl muttered, "what are you doing here?" Callie questioned as she stood up before grabbing the males arm and leading him back to the forest which connected the human and vampire world. Once she finished dragging the poor boy to the forest the girl turned her head to look at him before smiling which perfectly showed her long and sharp fangs

Thomas pushed the girl away. "Please don't kill me" he begged.

A boy walked though a governments facility "This is a organization just for hunting Vampires" the man leading told him.
"Yes I understand this sir." The boy told the man.
"This is subject 2/4/5 a example of a vampires power." The man told the boy. There was a large window next to the people. and he pressed a button making the window clear. A man 3 times the height of a normal human with 4 arms. "This happens when Vampires drink lot of blood they mutate their bodies to strengthen themselves." The Man told the boy.

"Dont be so silly, i cant kill a fellow vampire" Callie stated. "Plus you should be thankful, if the humans caych you, you woildnt even be standing here" Callie informed. The beautiful female vampire then whistled which caused hooves to gallop on the ground until Versailes was next to his owner. Callidora got on her horsr before holding out her for Thomas to take so she could help him get on her horse. "If you wanna live you better take my hand" the future lady of the vampire court warned

"I have a sister and parents, I go to school." Thomas explained annoyed and afraid. "How do i know your not taking me to a place where your going to lock me up." Thomas told the Lady annoyed. "I don't even know you. You just killed a woman." Thomas added.

"First off us teenage vampires have no need to lock you up in one of our dungeons. Second, im Callidora Crinamorté the next lady of the court which means Im higher in rank than you so learn to be repectful or else" Callie warned. "Third....I can control my blood thirst perfectly and so I didnt just kill lady for heck of it...but she was already seriously ill and she wouldnt have made it anyway" the beautiful vampire informed. "Now take my hand sense your a vampire now and that means the humans fear you so Im sure your parents would like a blood thirsty monster as their son" the blonde advised

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Osmodeus was awaiting the return of Lady Callidora. He was in his study doing more research by looking through medical records and birth certificates. He was slightly worried she had been out much longer than usual, he then felt her approaching so headed to toward the front gate. Where he stood waiting for her return.

"Fine" Thomas mumbled grabbing the hand of the woman. When he was on the horse he sent a message to his family telling them he'd be away. "Whats going to happen to me?" Thomas asked the girl.

"How do we figh that?" The boy asked.
"Well Richard we make speacial weapons to counter." The guide explained

"your just gonna be a vampire but you dont come from any royal blood so the court wont bother you too much" Callie informed as she gave Versailles a little tap which sent the horse on a sprint heading for the castle.

When they arrived at the front gates, Callidora saw her favorite Vampire waiting there. The female then remembered what she was wearing as a frown became present on her perfect face, the female got of Versailles before approaching the older Vampire who had been waiting for her. "Osmodeus can you go fetch me my ladys maid and make sure she gets a gown ready for me sense if mama and papa see me in such clothing they will certainly murder me there and then, oh please hurry and inform my ladys maid to het my gown ready" Callie pleaded

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yes Callidora" said Osmodeus, he then saw the fine young gentleman, "Oh and who is this strapping young lad" he said as he winked at the boy. He stood there sizing him and motioning for some to come over, "You there servant go tell Lady Callidora ladys maid that she would like a change of clothes and be quick". He turned to Callidora, "so are we eating him or is he one of us."

"he's been recently turned into a vampire and he obviosly is clueless to point where he doesnt even realize his parents will not accept him for who he is now" Callie informed. "Osmodeus, make sure our guest feels right at home and also make sure the other vampires dont try to murder him while Im gone. Oh and make sure Versailles is fed and groomed" Callidora ordered as she gave her beautiful horse a quick peck on his head before walking into the palace where she was taken to her bedroom to be changed by her maids

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yes Lady Callidora" said Osmodeus, he turned to the boy "Follow me, tell me your name and tell me about your family" he said to the boy as he started to walk into the palace. He turned winked and beckoned for the lad to follow, "come on I don't bite" he said as he turned around again.

"Lady Callidora, will gown be more to your prefrence?" Callie's head maid questioned as the beautiful blue eyed vampire nodded her head.

After getting changed into a black dress that was still in a victorian era style, Callie looked at herself in the full length mirror. "hmm I truly am the most beautiful vampire im existance" the white haired beauty arrogantly stated as she looked at her long hair that was now in a updo as her bangs perfectly framed her face. Once she finished checking herself out in the mirror, the future lady of the vampire court walked out of her room after picking up her pure black persian cat named named Kiara. "oh my dear Kiara how I've missed you so" Callie cooed as she gave her cat a kiss on her head.

As Callidora walked down the grand staircases of her large palace, all the servants that saw the beautiful girl elegantly walk down all did a bow to show respect to the girl. "if I may say my lady but you just look simply stunning as usual" one of the maids informed as a smug smile made its way on to Callies face. "oh I already know I always look good" Callie arrogantly informed as Kiara yawned in the arms of her owner

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Osmodeus and Thomas were walking pastthe grand staircase as Callidora walked down, "stunning as usual my dear" Osmodeus called out to her, he turned to Thomas as I was saying "You have several options, I could wipe you families memories so they forget you, we could say you ran away or we could say you are dead" he looked Thomas dead in the face "which will it be"

"I think I rather prefer we tell the world he's dead sense wiping the memory of the people he loved would be a bit emotional and if we say he's dead atleast his fanily can mourn for the loss of their son" Callidora stated before walking away and into the gigantic library.

Once inside the library, Callie set Kiaea down on one of the desks near the window so the white haired beauty could get the books she needed to study. "oh Kiara, this is simply hopless. I dont see the point in uniting the courts I mean were vampires we crave the scent and sight of blood so we might as well not unify and just simply have wars" Callie complained as her black cat rolled its yellow eyes

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Now, now Callidora you know that ends badly" he looked at her sternly, he quickly turned to Thomas and said "talk to one of the maids they will lead you to your room. He turned back to Callie and said "I can help you figure things out you know that right, I mean its my job, well that and minor entertainer" as he turned Kiara blue, then green, then yellow, then red and then back to normal.

"dont touch my cat!" Callie screamed as she opened up another book only to close it and sigh. "Why do these books have to be so precise on how to kill a human?" the female questioned as her cat purred while it sat on a stack of books. " also its Lady Callidora when were in the castle" the young vampire instructed as she continued to read a book

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Well Lady Callidora that was all that vampires thought they needed in the ancient times." he looked at her, then he had an idea, "Why don't you kill humans willy nilly, why do you restrain yourself" he stared her down "if you figure that out maybe you can help others." he sighed and used some magic to clean up the book selves while he let her think.

"humans....their weak and helpless compared to us, us vampires....were so much more powerful than them, especially us pure bloods...the humans are just so pathetic...I guess I just pity them" Callie informed as she continued to the read the book in her hands. "Osmodeus, come here" Callidora ordered, "look at this forein language...these symbols may be how our ancestors communicated in the past....if I somehow find what these symbols mean, maybe I can find a way to stop the unification of the courts!" the female exclaimed

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Osmodeus walked over and examined the text "Oh that, that's old vampiric text, Its says.." he said as he read the page, he stopped and stared at the text, "well it's says 'there is no way to break the vampire court system'". He turned to look at Callidora, he looked at her waiting for her response to this.

Callie threw the book out the window before screaming. "How, there has to be a way to beat the system" Callidora sadly muttered before throwing the other book out the window. "if mama and papa ask, a bird dropped thos out there" Callie said to Osmodeus. Callie then picked Kiara up before kissing her black cats head which caused the furball in her arms to purr

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Osmodeus responded with, "no need" as he used his magic to float the books back and on to the shelves, he then started to leave the Library, turning to double check she was ok and said "I going to recheck medical records, send for me if I'm needed" as he turned an left heading back to his study.

"I don't care what you say your not wiping my parents memories and I'm not going to just leave them." He told the man irritated. And stormed off. "Excuse me please show me to my room" Thomas asked a Maid.
'Yes follow me: The maid lead him to his room. Thomas walked into his room and noticed the beautiful decour and comfy bed.
"This place is perfe-" Thomas thought. "No its not!" He shouted aloud and kicked a wardrobe. He fell onto the bed and went to sleep.

"Ugh how dare he comman MY servants!" Callie roared as she stomped her heels into the marble floor. "M'lady i-if I may, i-its time for you t-to practice for the b-blood moon dance" a maid stuttered out in utter fear sense when Callidora threw a fir something would usually collapse due to the females tantrum. "Hmph, so be it" Callie said as she sashayed out of the library and into fhe ballroom as Kiara followed close behind her beloved master

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Osmodeus was preparing the ballroom for Lady Callidora, he had heard her tantrum and was prepared to calm her if needed. He was making sure that no-one would enter the ballroom while she practiced, when he had finished he stood waiting for her to arrive.

Thomas got out of the room and looked around the place. He saw a giant garden with several beautiful plants. Thomas went down to a large ballroom and saw Osmodues from before. "Whats going on in the ballroom?" He asked the man. Thomas felt his new pair of teeth confused at how sharp they were.

Callie stomped her way to the ballroom, fuming in anger. She totally ignored Thomas before doing a courtsey in front of Osmodeus. "Osmodeus if you will, I think I would like to have a dance with you today" Callie informed as she held out her hand for him to take.

"Sweetie do you think Callie is going to be okay?" A blue eyed woman questioned as she looked down at Callidora from the balcony that over looked the ball room. "Oh calm down, Hecate, our daughter is the future Lady Of The Court, of course shes gonna be okay" a man with the same blue eyes as Callie insisted to his wife. "But Kane, shes just a child...thag over thousands of years old but still shes just a teen" Hecate informed, "normal Vampire teens arent able to control their blood thirst and powers as easily as Callie can which means our daughter isnt a normal teen" Kane stated as a proud smile slowly graced both parents faces

Thomas saw Callie meet Osmodeus at the ballroom confused Thomas left. And went to the garden full of crimson red roses and mutcj more. "I'll visit Mum tomorrow can't tell Callie she'll try and stop." Thomas thought.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Osmodeus took her hand and said "Of course my lady," and to Thomas "The lady is doing a practice of her dancing and would like privacy, please leave" He turned to Callidora's parents and bowed, he turned back to her "What dance shall we do my lady the choice is yours after all"

"We shall practice the Blood Moon waltz, you know the one where you have to dip me in the end" Callie reminded as she smiled which showed off her fangs that were extremely sharp sense she always had them sharpened every single day.

"Oh I remember when we were that young" Hecate whispered as she used her black and gold victorian hand fan, "yeah...I remember you stepping on my foot during the dances each year" Kane joked which earned him a jab in the stomach by his beautiful wife. "Oh dont sass with me old man, the reason I stepped on your foot was because I didnt like you that time" the white haired woman hissed. As the couple continued to bicker, Callie rolled her eyes before smiling at Osmodeus once again

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"As you wish Lady Callidora" he motioned for music to start and prepared to dance he glanced at Callidora and said "shall we begin" he was worried about the new boy, but he did not make it clear to anyone that this was so.

Callie delicately held both of Osmodeus's hands in her gloved ones before starting the dance. "Osmodeus, that boy, he peeks my intrests but Im not sure why" Callidora stated.

"Kane, look at our baby...shes all grown up now" Hecate cried out as tears poured out of her eyes. "Oh calm down woman" Kane grummbled but once he saw his only daugjter starting the dance he instantly hugged his wife and cried aswell

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Osmodeus danced with Callidora, as he wondered what the now kid was doing, he was worried about what he might do. He got to the end of the dance and dipped her down. He then stood up again and bowed to her parents. He turned to Callidora "my lady may I request to be excused, I need to check through the hospital records."

"You are excused Osmodeus" Callie stated before leaving the palace with Kiara who followed behind her. The female entered her own private garden that nobody else was able to access even her parents. Callidora sat on the fountain before putting her slender hands over her eyes sense they were starting to burn. Just like most pure blood vampires, Callie had the power to manipilate people with her eyes but sense she didnt do it too often her eyes would sting